Busted ... again

Busted ... again

There are 10 comments on the Corsicana Daily Sun story from Sep 1, 2007, titled Busted ... again. In it, Corsicana Daily Sun reports that:

“Operation Triple Play 2007, don't hate the player, hate the game.”

It was probably bad enough for Angel Wiggins of Corsicana that he was included in Wednesday's massive drug operation by the Navarro County Sheriff's Office and Corsicana Police Department. via Corsicana Daily Sun

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Corsicana Daily Sun.

demetra crawford

Desoto, TX

#1 Sep 4, 2007
im from corsicana and i think that under cover cop is a snitch and i think that was wrong

“Hypocrisy Proves Stupidity.”

Since: Sep 07

Dallas, TX

#2 Sep 6, 2007
Crawford you obviously do not have children. How can it be 'wrong' to put drug dealers in jail? Drugs are a disease in our Country and they are turning our people into useless living corpses. I vote for the Death Penalty for the big 'source' dealers. There is no question that drug dealers have the sole intention of killing their customers. I have no sympathy, no pity, no words foul enough to administer to drug dealers. Support your children future- REPORT ALL SUSPECTED DRUG ACTIVITY.
eal

Austin, TX

#3 Sep 13, 2007
demetra crawford wrote:
im from corsicana and i think that under cover cop is a snitch and i think that was wrong
You have made the stupidest comment ever posted on Topix! Its a Police Officers duty to put people in Jail, thus if one is undercover, then he/she WILL tell uniformed officers what's going on to make the arrest so the "cover" is not blown. What a intelligent dumbass you are!
this is all bull

Irving, TX

#4 Mar 28, 2009
tell me this why is angel wiggins doing a 15 year sentence why chistopher gonzalas is walking around selling more drugs ...it was not angel's drugs that were found in chris' appt, yes christopher appt! that was not angel's appt !those were chris' drugs!!!!Christopher "jellybean' gonzalas is a sellout snitch!
WALTER

Dallas, TX

#5 Mar 28, 2009
this is all bull wrote:
tell me this why is angel wiggins doing a 15 year sentence why chistopher gonzalas is walking around selling more drugs ...it was not angel's drugs that were found in chris' appt, yes christopher appt! that was not angel's appt !those were chris' drugs!!!!Christopher "jellybean' gonzalas is a sellout snitch!
Call crime stoppers they will give you a $1000.00 dollar reward.
WALTER

Dallas, TX

#6 Mar 28, 2009
Here is the number "CRIME STOPPERS"
9038748477.
Report any crime and you will get up to a $1,000.00 dollars reward.
Robert

Ferris, TX

#7 Jul 8, 2009
Amber Christina wrote:
Crawford you obviously do not have children. How can it be 'wrong' to put drug dealers in jail? Drugs are a disease in our Country and they are turning our people into useless living corpses. I vote for the Death Penalty for the big 'source' dealers. There is no question that drug dealers have the sole intention of killing their customers. I have no sympathy, no pity, no words foul enough to administer to drug dealers. Support your children future- REPORT ALL SUSPECTED DRUG ACTIVITY.
Then, following your reasoning, they should put in "death row" all the owners of tobacco and alcohol companies…
Robert

Ferris, TX

#8 Jul 8, 2009
Amber Christina wrote:
Crawford you obviously do not have children. How can it be 'wrong' to put drug dealers in jail? Drugs are a disease in our Country and they are turning our people into useless living corpses. I vote for the Death Penalty for the big 'source' dealers. There is no question that drug dealers have the sole intention of killing their customers. I have no sympathy, no pity, no words foul enough to administer to drug dealers. Support your children future- REPORT ALL SUSPECTED DRUG ACTIVITY.
Are we forgetting all the “pill poppers”, legal drug addicts using legal drugs, many fancy wealthy ladies included in this group of people…
JBRUG

United States

#9 Jul 17, 2009
Amber you trully are an idiot. You are one of the brainwashed people who think that drugs are bad. I'll be the first to remind you of that when you get cancer or someting like that. I'll make sure they don't give you any DRUGS for the pain...Your an IDIOT.........Go back to your cave....
Amber Christina wrote:
Crawford you obviously do not have children. How can it be 'wrong' to put drug dealers in jail? Drugs are a disease in our Country and they are turning our people into useless living corpses. I vote for the Death Penalty for the big 'source' dealers. There is no question that drug dealers have the sole intention of killing their customers. I have no sympathy, no pity, no words foul enough to administer to drug dealers. Support your children future- REPORT ALL SUSPECTED DRUG ACTIVITY.
meow for life

United States

#10 May 8, 2015
My dad... was arrested eleven years ago for drugs!!!???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Navarro County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tommy Carver (Mar '16) Mar '16 embarrassed6 1
News JP Donna Murray turns herself into sheriff's of... (Oct '07) Nov '15 Open2public 2
News Ellis County News publisher arrested, accused o... (Dec '11) Jan '12 Jim 13
News Severe weather blog: Sunday night storms (Sep '11) Sep '11 wantoknow 2
News City, county leaders set budget workshops (Aug '11) Aug '11 layed back and off 10
News Farmer's Markets set to open up (May '11) May '11 JGK 3
News Kicked Out Of School For Long Hair (Jan '08) Apr '11 pssedoff 59
More from around the web