Red light cameras...
Siegfried

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Dec 7, 2011
How are you guys doing? Recently I got a red light ticket. It was captured by the red light camera. The funny part was that I was ticketed for making a left turn onto the Old Jerusalem. I wasn't the only drivers because we were all making a left turn because the left turn signal was on green. It was red for both south and north bounds traffics. Here is the video clip:
&li st=HL1323309019&feature=mh _lolz

You could imagine how pissed I was and so I emailed the County Executive and he referred to me to Mr Mistron from the Traffic Safety Review Board. He said that he would take care of the ticket if it was improperly issued. So, he said he went down to the court house and looked through the video. He concluded that I did run through the red light and so as the rest of the 14 drivers making the left turn. Now, I have over 20 years of driving experience and I have never witnessed a mass group of drivers deliberately running through the red light. He was obviously playing me. I asked about the left turn signal if the color was green. He didn't disclose this information. I told him that I would have to fight the ticket in the court with photo documentation of the intersection. Now, he wanted me to talk to him on the phone.

At this point, I decided our conversation was over. I would not engage in any conversations with him without someway to document them. I know about how corrupted the Nassau County city officials are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nassau County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prosecutors say Mark Barber, a Nassau County Co... (Aug '10) Oct 27 social Commentary 40
News Arrest in Levittown graffiti spree (May '09) Oct '17 Nassau County PRO... 251
how sex traffickers find their victims Aug '17 coco4u 1
News Long Island wife Kelly Forbes charged with stra... (Dec '07) Jul '17 MLohan 92
News Nassau Cop Gets Community Service for Stealing ... (Jun '12) Apr '17 Anonymous 4
News Former tech firm CEO charged with fraud (Mar '17) Mar '17 Burns 1
Drug Selling Arrest in Bellmore King Kullen Par... (Jan '13) Mar '17 Eric 3
More from around the web