Cops probe North Bellmore homicide

Cops probe North Bellmore homicide

There are 3 comments on the Newsday story from Nov 7, 2011, titled Cops probe North Bellmore homicide. In it, Newsday reports that:

A man was shot and killed late Sunday in North Bellmore, and homicide investigators on scene "do not believe it is a random act," police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

East Meadow Ave

Chicago, IL

#1 Nov 8, 2011
Would be nice if Town of Hempstead and Kate Murrays team paid a visit to this absentee landlord owned home on east Meadow Ave where the guy was shot.
Another tenant was interviewed and said the home-owner does not live their. Illegal rentals is a problem and Code Enforcemnt and maybe the IRS should look at this Landlord the whole house looks shady.
Truth Hurts

Bellmore, NY

#2 Nov 8, 2011
Yep, another basement apartment... so what was the motivation for the shooting? Gambling Debt? Drug Debt?

People wonder where the drugs are coming from, just look at the illegal apartments all over the place in the TOH. They are epidemic. I didn't pay the price I did for my house and the taxes every year to live with a bunch of people who have no ties to the neighborhood.

And for all of you who say it is none of your business, but then wonder where your kids are getting the drugs.
mike

Boynton Beach, FL

#3 Nov 9, 2011
This sounds like a mob hit.. has any info come out on it? I agree with the illegal rentals. They are destroying long Island

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nassau County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nassau Cop Gets Community Service for Stealing ... (Jun '12) Apr '17 Anonymous 4
News Long Island wife Kelly Forbes charged with stra... (Dec '07) Apr '17 BronxBoricua 89
News Former tech firm CEO charged with fraud Mar '17 Burns 1
Drug Selling Arrest in Bellmore King Kullen Par... (Jan '13) Mar '17 Eric 3
News Police: Bethpage man committed suicide in East ... (Oct '10) Oct '16 Hehasnoclue 5
News Prosecutors say Mark Barber, a Nassau County Co... (Aug '10) Oct '16 Hehasnoclue 38
Nassau County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal Re... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Jasper 2
More from around the web