Joyce Coletti in the Long Beach office

Joyce Coletti in the Long Beach office

There are 50 comments on the The Real Deal story from Feb 19, 2009, titled Joyce Coletti in the Long Beach office. In it, The Real Deal reports that:

Long Beach in Nassau County will never be as glitzy as the Hamptons. Yards are almost nonexistent, since most one- and two-family buildings are jammed up next to each other and against the 2.2-mile boardwalk, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Real Deal.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Michael

Lake Worth, FL

#42 Jul 7, 2011
I've met Joyce, and she is a very lovely person.
Pay no attention to these numbskulls.
Barbara C

Freehold, NJ

#43 Jul 28, 2011
Joyce sold my house for me. She GOT IT DONE even in a down market. Joyce is a consummate professional, on top of her business and a pleasure to work with. There are not enough stars to recommend her!!!
Thanks for Nothing

Far Rockaway, NY

#44 Dec 24, 2011
We listed our property with Joyce. She sure talked a big game, before we signed the listing. But, afterward she failed miserably to perform. She showed the property one time, during the entire course of the listing. She spent no money advertising it, beyond putting it on her website, which I see is now down. She appeared to rely on others, to do her work for her. She repeats things told to her in confidence, unethical. There does seem to be a lot of shills on here...
Kitty Myers

Long Beach, NY

#45 Dec 24, 2011
cornjulio wrote:
going to Joyce colleti is like going to Mcdonalds or Taco Bell.. Joyce just churns & burns. There are several other realtors out there that are not into merely "flipping" properties. When you are buying or selling, you want great service and quality attention. Try a realtor that's not so busy, & it will be like going to dinner @ Jimmy Hays', not Mcdonalds!
I think that I'd rather go to McDonald's!
Joe and Lynn Catrambone

Long Beach, NY

#46 Sep 8, 2012
Our times spent with Joyce Coletti were always well worth the advice and attention she gave. She is very honest and sincere in a business that is very competitive. If you want the best you must use Joyce Coletti for your Real Estate needs both buying and selling
Joe and Lynn Catrambone

Long Beach, NY

#47 Sep 8, 2012
Our times spent with Joyce Coletti were always well worth the advice and attention she gave. She is very honest and sincere in a business that is very competitive If you want the best you must use Joyce Coletti for your Real Estate needs both buying and selling

Since: Jun 13

Far Rockaway, NY

#48 Jun 14, 2013
Joyce Colletti has had the listing for a Condo Development on the North Side of Broadway, near Franklin for about 18 months. It does not appear she has sold a single one. The Owner must be climbing the walls with her. She does not do most of the showings herself, but instead sends out her minions on her team who are much less expereienced. She frequently bad mouths the other Agents in her own Office and other Offices, while blowing her own horn.

I have also heard that she will just hand out keys to potential buyers, without the knowledge of the owners. She does have an inflated opinion of herself. Many of the Agents in her office work part time and she should not be comparing herself to part timers, since she works full time.

If she can't do anything with the above entire development, what do you think she would do with just your one property...
pacman

Milford, CT

#49 Jun 18, 2013
From The West End wrote:
Joyce Colletti has had the listing for a Condo Development on the North Side of Broadway, near Franklin for about 18 months. It does not appear she has sold a single one. The Owner must be climbing the walls with her. She does not do most of the showings herself, but instead sends out her minions on her team who are much less expereienced. She frequently bad mouths the other Agents in her own Office and other Offices, while blowing her own horn.
I have also heard that she will just hand out keys to potential buyers, without the knowledge of the owners. She does have an inflated opinion of herself. Many of the Agents in her office work part time and she should not be comparing herself to part timers, since she works full time.
If she can't do anything with the above entire development, what do you think she would do with just your one property...
Those apartments have no ocean view and no parking, and therefore way overpriced. But she is trying to make a market and establish values where they don't exist.

Since: Jun 13

Far Rockaway, NY

#50 Jun 23, 2013
Long beach wrote:
Joyce Coletti has been by my agent for over 10 years.The best realtor I have ever dealt with & he only realtor I would have to sell & rent any propety I own in Long Beach. Joyce tells you the truth straight out and always get's the job done!! Always returns my calls . And gives me same attetion renting one of my apartment's or selling a million$$ Home.She is the only Realtor I would trust with my home & investments.
Robert New Jersey
One post on here. Another Post from Joyce. LOL.
Susan B

Long Beach, NY

#51 Jul 1, 2013
Joe and Lynn Catrambone wrote:
Our times spent with Joyce Coletti were always well worth the advice and attention she gave. She is very honest and sincere in a business that is very competitive. If you want the best you must use Joyce Coletti for your Real Estate needs both buying and selling
Our times spent with Joyce Coletti was a complete waste of time!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nassau County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Long Island wife Kelly Forbes charged with stra... (Dec '07) Dec '16 Nickinic 86
News Police: Bethpage man committed suicide in East ... (Oct '10) Oct '16 Hehasnoclue 5
News Prosecutors say Mark Barber, a Nassau County Co... (Aug '10) Oct '16 Hehasnoclue 38
Nassau County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal Re... Sep '16 Jasper 2
New Day Care Alert Sep '16 SACC 1
News Fire breaks out at Carle Place manufacturer, of... (Jul '16) Jul '16 John Smith 1
Prostitute in nassau county (Apr '16) Apr '16 Concerned citizen 44 1
More from around the web