Joyce Coletti in the Long Beach office

Joyce Coletti in the Long Beach office

There are 50 comments on the The Real Deal story from Feb 19, 2009, titled Joyce Coletti in the Long Beach office. In it, The Real Deal reports that:

Long Beach in Nassau County will never be as glitzy as the Hamptons. Yards are almost nonexistent, since most one- and two-family buildings are jammed up next to each other and against the 2.2-mile boardwalk, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Real Deal.

shelly

Mill Neck, NY

#21 Aug 11, 2010
these people are shills for joyce coletti...most of the regular long beach posters can smell shill..its bad enough when i have to look at her picture while i wheel my cart shopping in waldbaums...the only broker ive dealt with recently is topper and they were horrible..just like most trying to get listings and do very little work..keep the greedy lb brokers out of your home and try www.craigslist.com
Grammar Queen

New York, NY

#22 Aug 12, 2010
I don't know if I'd try Craigs List. However, there are many qualified and caring brokers in Long Beach. Just find one you are comfortable with. Typically, the ones plastered all over benches and buses are not the ones you want. They are the money-hungry bottom feeders.
Shill Spotter

Oak Grove, MO

#23 Aug 12, 2010
Could the shilling be any more obvious?
Guess who

AOL

#24 Aug 13, 2010
Like little monkeys some people need someone to tell us what deodorant to use, what shampoo is best, what to eat, where to eat, what car to buy, on and on and on, advertising is totally out of control. That is pretty much the main reason everything is so expensive. How about using some common sense?? Oh that's right common sense is no longer so common. Half the products advertised actually don't really even work. But here go the dopes buying it because someone on TV said to. I never had the pleasure of dealing with Joyce but I think her longevity in the business speaks for itself. Maybe you were one of those my house is worth more than it is jerks. And nice grammar, Queen. Still the same mean spirited ass napkin huh.
Grammar Queen

New York, NY

#25 Aug 13, 2010
Guess who wrote:
Like little monkeys some people need someone to tell us what deodorant to use, what shampoo is best, what to eat, where to eat, what car to buy, on and on and on, advertising is totally out of control. That is pretty much the main reason everything is so expensive. How about using some common sense?? Oh that's right common sense is no longer so common. Half the products advertised actually don't really even work. But here go the dopes buying it because someone on TV said to. I never had the pleasure of dealing with Joyce but I think her longevity in the business speaks for itself. Maybe you were one of those my house is worth more than it is jerks. And nice grammar, Queen. Still the same mean spirited ass napkin huh.
You are the mean spirited voodoo nut, Melanie. Just because you change your name doesn't mean we don't know who you are. You act like you might have ever had money to buy a house, never mind shampoo or deodorant or where to eat. Are you kidding me? Where is there a restaurant that accepts food stamps? Take your meds, little monkey.
Ass Napkin

United States

#26 Aug 13, 2010
Melanie,
How would you know what to do with a broker when you wheeled through section eight housing all your life. You went from the ape house to a refrigerator box to a section eight basement room. I dont think Joyce Coletti would have the slightest interest in you.
Guess who

AOL

#27 Aug 13, 2010
Yeah I guess you are still alive. Also still effen morons. Not today hatemongers.
Grammar Queen

New York, NY

#28 Aug 13, 2010
To Guess Who (even though we know):

I guess all your powers and curses can't get rid of us. The forum topics are opinions, not fact and it's funny how you threaten us with your take on the law. If you go back and read previous posts, you will see that you are the instigator in EVERY SINGLE topic. To that I say, bring it on.
Guess who

AOL

#29 Aug 16, 2010
Oh ya think so?? I have every post printed going way back and they prove otherwise. See ya when I see ya. And I guess you're right good can't always conquer evil.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#30 Aug 19, 2010
I have been working with Joyce Coletti for the past five years since moving to Long Beach. During this time, I have bought and sold several properties. Simply stated, there isn't anyone else I would work with and here's why: Whether you are buying or selling, Joyce's professionalism, knowledge of the Long Beach market, contacts and her vast experience will prove to be an invaluable asset.

Using anyone else will NOT produce the results you wish to achieve!

By the way, this is not Joyce Coletti under an alias! Should you wish to contact me personally with any questions, you can email me at: [email protected]
guess who

AOL

#31 Aug 20, 2010
Very brave pianoman....kudos. These people are rough tho. There's another lawsuit, front page yesterday's paper, pushing sites to disclose the anonymous hate spewer's unanonymous name. Pray for justice
Your Name Here

Mahwah, NJ

#32 Aug 27, 2010
I wish I had the money that this chick spends on advertising.
Name

Mahwah, NJ

#33 Aug 28, 2010
JOYCE is a spend thrift

Since: Oct 10

Staten Island, NY

#34 Oct 5, 2010
Joyce Coletti is by far the best real estate agent we have ever known. She sold our beach property at a great price in about one month when the economy was tanking. She answers email and texts immediately, and always takes the time to answer your questions. There is NO ONE better in the business than Joyce. We highly recommend her, and plan to use her again when we buy.
Bonnie Salsone

Freehold, NJ

#35 Oct 13, 2010
Joyce happens to be the best Realtor I have ever worked with. Joyce is Compasionate, Kindhearted, Smart,Savvy and Trustworthy. Joyce does not let a blade of grass grow under her feet every "i" is dotted-every "t" is crossed. Joyce does the RIGHT thing for her clients, customers, and co-workers. I have tremendous respect for Joyce being one of her colleagues.

Joyce happens to be 100% committed to our wonderful Barrier Island community, she is a professional and honest businesswoman and continuously helps others. Joyce is a woman with integrity and devotion to our town!

Oh, and by the way if you want to sell your porperty, Joyce is definately hands down the #1 Agent to list with!

If you think this is Joyce promoting herself, you are incorrect: my e-mail is [email protected]
KLB

Weehawken, NJ

#37 Mar 10, 2011
Before I even got to the bottom posts, I was going to say I wouldn't be surprised if Joyce posted every last positive review here (or made her assistant do it). The woman is obnoxious, completely full of herself and needs to be stopped! I wish she would just leave Long Beach alone, so sick of seeing her ugly mug plastered EVERYWHERE
Amanda J

Freehold, NJ

#38 Mar 10, 2011
LBer wrote:
HAHA THE SAME PERSON HAS CREATED DIFFERNT NAMES AND POSTED ALL ADS FOR JOYCE ON HERE>>>>IPchecker
That my friend is a No Brainer.
reality tv

Paterson, NJ

#39 Mar 10, 2011
joyce is a wondeful person and a savvy realtor.. a reality show is going to be on bravo called million dollar listing about long beach realtors who take a home worth no more than 500k and lists them for 2 to 3 times their value..joyce is the top lister on this show..watch the preview where joyce gets a landlord over $5000 a month for his 2000 sq ft sfr on east broadway by renting to 15 dominicans..she does this as we see joyce handing over an envelop to a man named scott of the building dept while lunching at the beach burger.. and she even gets section 8 for this "family" as sec 8 will pay about $2k a month to assist them as not many in the family can document their income..bravo is calling joyce the next snookie..in an upcoming episode we see the lb city mgr saying she wants to look at the situation..she says mike "the situation" is a hotty and is welcomed to our healthy city anytime
Thank you

Richmond Hill, NY

#40 Mar 11, 2011
Why don't you hatemongers go to Japan.
Midge Ellmer

Newark, NJ

#41 Jun 26, 2011
Joyce Coletti is a Star in Long Beach. She knows what her clients
want and succeeds in filling their needs in a competent and friendly way. A great lady!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nassau County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prosecutors say Mark Barber, a Nassau County Co... (Aug '10) Oct 27 social Commentary 40
News Arrest in Levittown graffiti spree (May '09) Oct '17 Nassau County PRO... 251
how sex traffickers find their victims Aug '17 coco4u 1
News Long Island wife Kelly Forbes charged with stra... (Dec '07) Jul '17 MLohan 92
News Nassau Cop Gets Community Service for Stealing ... (Jun '12) Apr '17 Anonymous 4
News Former tech firm CEO charged with fraud (Mar '17) Mar '17 Burns 1
Drug Selling Arrest in Bellmore King Kullen Par... (Jan '13) Mar '17 Eric 3
More from around the web