Joyce Coletti in the Long Beach office

Feb 19, 2009 Full story: The Real Deal 50

Long Beach in Nassau County will never be as glitzy as the Hamptons. Yards are almost nonexistent, since most one- and two-family buildings are jammed up next to each other and against the 2.2-mile boardwalk, ...

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
cornjulio

Teaneck, NJ

#1 Apr 13, 2009
going to Joyce colleti is like going to Mcdonalds or Taco Bell.. Joyce just churns & burns. There are several other realtors out there that are not into merely "flipping" properties. When you are buying or selling, you want great service and quality attention. Try a realtor that's not so busy, & it will be like going to dinner @ Jimmy Hays', not Mcdonalds!
THETRUTHHURTS

Teaneck, NJ

#2 Apr 13, 2009
going to Joyce colleti is like going to Mcdonalds or Taco Bell.. Joyce just churns & burns. There are several other realtors out there that are not into merely "flipping" properties. When you are buying or selling, you want great service and quality attention. Try a realtor that's not so busy, & it will be like going to dinner @ Jimmy Hays', not Mcdonalds!
Adele Manson

Freehold, NJ

#3 May 11, 2009
Mcdonalds, is a multi-million dollar company that is very successful. I no Joyce Coletti she is my realtor, she is the best realtor i have worked with, and i will continue to do so. I recommend Joyce to all that are looking for homes.
Lisa Pagan

Freehold, NJ

#4 May 11, 2009
We love Joyce Coletti in Long Beach, she has done a great job as our local realtor. Nobody sells like Joyce, just wish there were others like her.
Edward Ferry

Freehold, NJ

#5 May 11, 2009
I used Joyce in buying a home. How anybody can say that Joyce doesn’t give exemplary service has never used her to help them. She was with me every step of the process, She explained to me what was going to happen and there was no surprises, she is wonderful and have recommended her to everybody I know.
Carmela Urso

Freehold, NJ

#6 May 12, 2009
Working with Joyce Coletti has been the best experience in Real Estate. The lady is like a friend, she has guided me in the right direction, has always been honest and helpful. If you have any questions you can contact me directly.Lizmela2006@yahoo.com .
Carnela Urso

Freehold, NJ

#7 May 13, 2009
Working with Joyce Coletti has been the best experience in Real Estate. The lady is like a friend, she has guided me in the right direction, has always been honest and helpful. If you have any questions you can contact me directly.Lizmela2006@yahoo.com .
Beth Monahan

London, KY

#8 May 15, 2009
cornjulio wrote:
Sounds like sour grapes to me. I didn't know Joyce was "flipping" properties. I thought she helped and educated consumers so they could make one of the most important decisions of their life. If you don't like her; don't use her but don't condem the woman for doing her job.
Maria

United States

#9 May 17, 2009
I think Joyce is a great top producing agent. As an agent in a different office I have alot of respect for her. She has always been helpful not only to homeowners, but other agents as well. There are not many agents here in town(wont mention any names, just look at bus stops and busses) that do the right thing, but Joyce has been nothing but kind to me and I am not even in her office ;)
Lorraine Manson

Freehold, NJ

#10 May 19, 2009
You can trust Joyce Coletti, she is honest and is very Respected by others. Joyce sold my home and directed me every step of the way. Some other realtors, are in Real Estate just for the money. Joyce really cares,not like others.If you used Joyce and you didn't like her maybe she didn't like you. Your comments are very strange to me. Truth hurts...get a life cornjulio..
Caroline Triefler

AOL

#11 Jun 8, 2009
Joyce Coletti was able to do what most Real Estate
Brokers could never do. She sold my apartment for a good price in a buyers market!I found her to be professional and nice to deal with. Even if that was not the case I would have used her anyway since my goal was to get the most money and the quickest closing possible. In this kind of economy being compared to Mcdonalds is a great compliment anyone who can flip properties like her should be put on a pedastal not be criticized.When selling or buying such an important thing such as real estate which could be a long and drawn out process (like eating at Jimmy Hays)she is the only Realtor to use.
Helen Tratto

Freehold, NJ

#12 Jun 17, 2009
Realtors are all the same, but i found Joyce to be straight shooter. She has been there for me each and every time. I am happy i met her to guide me in my house hunting.She seems to know everything about Long Beach. I wanted someone who had experience. I am happy i found her. I would recommend Joyce to any one seeking to buy in Long Island.

Since: Jun 09

Haledon, NJ

#13 Jun 23, 2009
When it comes to Long Beach Joyce is the only realtor I would consider. She knows everyone and everything about the area. I just recently bought my second condo from Joyce and could not be happier. I told her exactly what I was looking for and she setup appointments to see everything that fit my criteria, in the same day no less. Making a selection is easy when you know you have seen everything. Joyce works hard for her clients and I would recommend her to anyone.
Michelle Easteadt

Brentwood, NY

#14 Jul 6, 2009
I am so happy I listed my house with Joyce Coletti. She has many years of experience and it shows and pays. She knew exactly how to price my house so it would sell and it did in less than a month! She worked within my schedule to show the house and gave me weekly updates on how many people looked at my house on the internet. She was available to me any time I called and kept me informed every step of the process. I recommend Joyce to anyone that wants results.
long time long beacher

Hauppauge, NY

#15 Jul 13, 2009
i would never reccomend joyce coletti!
i had her come to my home which i am wanting to sell.

she wouldnt look around my home at all.

no desire to see the bathroom or kitchen WTF.?

i asked would she even like to see the kitchen ? she said NO it doesnt matter.

her angle is she has the building on riverside so if someone didnt want to buy there she would then offer & show my home.

that same day I had 3 other real estate agents come over they all say pretty much the same things

joyce has the usual I am better than everone else attitude.

one last thing. just because an agent has sold the most homes in long beach doesnt mean they are good. many many factors make up what makes a real estate agent good or not

she is not good!!!

Since: Aug 09

Long Branch, NJ

#16 Aug 7, 2009
Joyce Coletti has been by my agent for over 10 years.The best realtor I have ever dealt with & he only realtor I would have to sell & rent any propety I own in Long Beach. Joyce tells you the truth straight out and always get's the job done!! Always returns my calls . And gives me same attetion renting one of my apartment's or selling a million$$ Home.She is the only Realtor I would trust with my home & investments.

Robert New Jersey
Long Beach Home Owner

Freehold, NJ

#17 Aug 9, 2009
no joke, Joyce takes selling real estate very seriously, she is the only realtor i know that tells the truth and gets results. You cannot please all people all the time. Joyce has an excellent reputation, i would give Joyce my home to sell and or rent beacause i trust her.
karl and virna makris

Hoboken, NJ

#18 Aug 10, 2010
we only use Joyce Coletti to rent our home for the winter. Shes down to earth and professional. She looks out for us like family.Wouldnt go to anyone but Joyce.
LBer

Newark, NJ

#19 Aug 11, 2010
HAHA THE SAME PERSON HAS CREATED DIFFERNT NAMES AND POSTED ALL ADS FOR JOYCE ON HERE>>>>IPchecker
Grammar Queen

Long Beach, NY

#20 Aug 11, 2010
Probably Joyce the c*k* ho herself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nassau County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man Found Dead in Jail Cell (Feb '12) Mon GODBlessAmerica 11
kathleen rice nassau DA - can she stop the corr... (Apr '07) Dec 20 AllAboutTheBenjamins 69
Police: Man exposed self to children in Glen Co... Dec 11 Furious 1
Arrest in Levittown graffiti spree (May '09) Dec 1 bulet 247
Former Freeport principal admits to sex abuse, ... Nov '14 Amazinmom 4
Fingernail leads to arrest in Roosevelt chain s... Nov '14 Thickdiva44 1
Saving Long Island's Gold Coast (Mar '06) Nov '14 Hail mary 130
More from around the web