Grier's Uniondale home where shots were fired

Sep 7, 2010 Full story: WFAN-AM Astoria

George Grier is out on bail after allegedlyA firing warning shots with a rifle at a group of suspected gang members over the weekend and now he's in seclusion at his home in Uniondale.

Full Story
Libertybelle

Fayetteville, NY

#1 Sep 8, 2010
This man has every right to defend himself and his family. To arrest him for only doing what anyone would do under the circumstances is sickening. I hope he goes to trial. If I sat on a jury I would NEVER convict him.
georgeisright

Harvey, LA

#2 Sep 13, 2010
I agree with Libertybelle, arrest the attackers not George Grier. Where are all the donations for George's defence fund. If Had money flowing from my ears, I would diffently pay is way. Or, if I was that cop I would not have seen that gun in Griers hand. I would have done the same thing George Grier did. We are with you George Grier, we hope your family stays safe.
old sckool

Glen Oaks, NY

#3 Sep 13, 2010
he is my heroooooooooooooooooooo what was he supposed to do he did the right thing protect his family against the scum gangbangers
packrat

Williamsport, PA

#4 Jul 20, 2011
A person in this country should have the right to defend himself and his property. But it's the victim that the cops go after first. This country needs to do something about its corrupt penal system.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nassau County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man Found Dead in Jail Cell (Feb '12) Mon GODBlessAmerica 11
kathleen rice nassau DA - can she stop the corr... (Apr '07) Dec 20 AllAboutTheBenjamins 69
Police: Man exposed self to children in Glen Co... Dec 11 Furious 1
Arrest in Levittown graffiti spree (May '09) Dec 1 bulet 247
Former Freeport principal admits to sex abuse, ... Nov '14 Amazinmom 4
Fingernail leads to arrest in Roosevelt chain s... Nov '14 Thickdiva44 1
Saving Long Island's Gold Coast (Mar '06) Nov '14 Hail mary 130
More from around the web