L.I. Dad Accused of Violently Shaking Crying Baby

There are 15 comments on the Aug 16, 2008, WINS-AM New York story titled L.I. Dad Accused of Violently Shaking Crying Baby. In it, WINS-AM New York reports that:

A Long Island man has been accused of violently shaking his four-month-old daughter because her crying interrupted his video game.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WINS-AM New York.

Man

New York, NY

#1 Aug 17, 2008
This piece of shit should be shaken endlessly.... Let him know how it feels to suffer the way he made his beautiful daughter suffer. The Lord feels no mercy on garbage like him.
i like u vanilla

Wheeling, WV

#2 Aug 17, 2008
if any1 sees vanilla, tell her darkreaper likes her

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3 Aug 21, 2008
guess his game got ruined anyway whenhe had to go to jail for being a moron heartless beast
curious

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Sep 3, 2008
Has anyone heard anymore about this story? Is the baby going to be ok? Is this POS still in jail??
i know

New York, NY

#5 Sep 4, 2008
baby thank god i just fine
i know

New York, NY

#6 Sep 4, 2008
baby thank god is just fine
curious

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Sep 4, 2008
thank God is right .... I hope that the POS rots in jail......
Ennis Derel lowe

Woodhaven, NY

#8 Mar 27, 2011
This black guy is the new typical family you will find in the Ghetto East rockaway. Here you go perfect example of a classy Erock resident.
new story

New York, NY

#9 Mar 27, 2011
i remember this news story I watched it on TV the wife husband and kid were black, and they were from east Rockaway they interviwed the neighbors and they were all dark skinned like mexicnas and blacks I knew then East Rockaway was Ghetto trash.
gburgess516

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Mar 27, 2011
U gotta b kidding. Tell is lazy ass to get. Off the couch and be a father!
Typical

Jamaica, NY

#11 Mar 28, 2011
Why has the focus changed from a baby being shaken because she was an inconvenience to "East Rockaway is Trash"?
Is someone losing the point here?
Black Rage

New York, NY

#12 Apr 17, 2011
new story wrote:
i remember this news story I watched it on TV the wife husband and kid were black, and they were from east Rockaway they interviwed the neighbors and they were all dark skinned like mexicnas and blacks I knew then East Rockaway was Ghetto trash.
The family was Black and from East Rockaway. Black Man rage we call it in 5 towns, ER is a trashy town with bad Karma.
krisitna

Jamaica, NY

#13 Aug 25, 2011
Ennis Derel lowe wrote:
This black guy is the new typical family you will find in the Ghetto East rockaway. Here you go perfect example of a classy Erock resident.
im the mother of this baby and i am white from an upstanding family so watch what u say if u dnt know wat the hell ur tlaking about and u really dont foh
krisitna

Jamaica, NY

#14 Aug 25, 2011
Black Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
The family was Black and from East Rockaway. Black Man rage we call it in 5 towns, ER is a trashy town with bad Karma.
east rockaway is really white yall are stupid u may be thinking of far rockaway in queens go there IM THE MOTHER AND IM WHITE U GOT A PROBLEM HIT ME UP PERSONALLY septschild_1987@yahoo.com
Truth Fairy

Jamaica, NY

#15 Aug 25, 2011
"east rockaway is really white yall are stupid u may be thinking of far rockaway in queens go there IM THE MOTHER AND IM WHITE U GOT A PROBLEM HIT ME UP PERSONALLY septschild_1987@yahoo.com "

Honey if you are really the baby mama (and I hope you aint) don't you have much bigger problems to contend with?
Why don't you try to class it up a bit and protect your child rather than call people out on a public forum?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nassau County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Group Stabbed Man 14 Times Outside Hempstead Re... Apr 6 sorayciss 1
News Prosecutors say Mark Barber, a Nassau County Co... (Aug '10) Mar '15 Sir Charles 36
News 7 nabbed in Nassau County food stamp fraud sting (Oct '09) Jan '15 Nicky marie 20
News Man Found Dead in Jail Cell (Feb '12) Dec '14 GODBlessAmerica 11
kathleen rice nassau DA - can she stop the corr... (Apr '07) Dec '14 AllAboutTheBenjamins 66
Police: Man exposed self to children in Glen Co... Dec '14 Furious 1
News Arrest in Levittown graffiti spree (May '09) Dec '14 bulet 247
More from around the web