where can I buy bath salts in nassau ...

where can I buy bath salts in nassau county, NY????

Posted in the Nassau County Forum

Since: Mar 12

Farmingdale, NY

#1 Mar 15, 2012
Hey all I am in Farmingdale and I am trying to find bath salts! Can anyone point me in the right direction! Tryna have a little fun tonight and they banned it in suffolk county and I only new of one gas station to get it at!!!!
fidelicow

Syracuse, NY

#2 Mar 18, 2012
I'm pretty sure the sale of "bath salts" is illegal in NY since the end of 2011. I live upstate and have only heard rumors of a single store selling it by the PA border, but since MDPV/meph is illegal in this damned state, don't know how legit that stuff would be. However, I've heard that it may still may be ok in Vermont...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nassau County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nassau County Police say 23-year-old Christophe... (Apr '08) Dec '17 Debo36 6
John Rottkamp Hempstead Building Dept Nov '17 Dan 1
News Prosecutors say Mark Barber, a Nassau County Co... (Aug '10) Oct '17 social Commentary 40
News Arrest in Levittown graffiti spree (May '09) Oct '17 Nassau County PRO... 251
how sex traffickers find their victims (Aug '17) Aug '17 coco4u 1
News Long Island wife Kelly Forbes charged with stra... (Dec '07) Jul '17 MLohan 92
News Nassau Cop Gets Community Service for Stealing ... (Jun '12) Apr '17 Anonymous 4