kathleen rice nassau DA - can she sto...

kathleen rice nassau DA - can she stop the corruption

Posted in the Nassau County Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
no name

Pearl River, NY

#1 Apr 11, 2007
i believe rice will do whatever she needs to do to hold her power allowing the prosecutors of nassau county along with the court judicial system to lie, mislead and basically corrupt the judicial system within their borders to raise the percentage rate of convictions in nassau county. sending innocent people to prison, and not giving a second look at the person. To have a theory you need facts not what you think could be. yet she doesn't care......and no one in nassau county; the police, judicals,district attorneys, politicians they all have a hand in each others pocket, and you the saying one hand washes the other. I'm sure there are people just like me who's family member was convicted by a malicious prosecution in nassau county
LEE STEINBERG

Centereach, NY

#2 Jun 27, 2007
TWO LAWYERS SAID THE REASON LEE WAS TICKETED FOR DWI WHEN HE HIT A TREE, TOTALED THE CAR WHILE SICK WITH A FEVER, ON ANTIOBIOTICS FOR BRONCHITIS BUT REALLY HAD DOUBLE LUNG PNEUMONIA WAS BECAUSE OF RICES DISGUSTING VALUES SO SHE LOOKS GOOD. BUT NOW LEE HAS TO PROVE HIMSELF INNOCENT WHEN HE HAS THE HOSPITAL PAPERS SHOWING HE WAS NEGATIVE ON ALL BLOOD TESTS TAKEN. HE WENT TO COURT AND HAS TO GO BACK FOR A HARDSHIP CASE. OF COURSE HE HAD TOM PAY $2500 TO PROBVE HIS CASE. MAY RICE GO TO HELL FOR THIS-SHE DESERVES TO BE PUNISHED FOR HER DISGUSTING DISPLAY OF ARROGANCE TO PEOPLE. I WILL JOIN ANY GROUP OUT TO EXPOSE HER BAD POLICIES THAT ARE RUNNING HARD WORKING PEOPLE OUT OF LI. MASY HER FAILY AND HER ROUGHT!
Concerned taxpayer

New York, NY

#5 Jul 10, 2007
Yes, Rice is definitely part of the corruption. She advices her assists to tamper with evidence (withhold) and do what ever necessary to get the conviction. What's even worse is the judges follow along. This is Democracy? Hmm
R Ferraiuolo

United States

#8 Jul 11, 2007
This has been going on forever, corruption is part of the system, and my opinion you re not going to make it any better when you put women in charge.In my opinion women are not capable of making rational decisions becuase they get too emotionally involved.Call me a male chauvanist if you want but honestly we wouldnt have half these problems if women were home having babies instead of out playing cops and robbers.Whats next after hillary as president?......its annoying how things go upside down when women ar e in charge.
J Lyons

AOL

#10 Jul 12, 2007
This is a very funny question. Do I think Kathleen Rice can stop CORRUPTION? Absolutely not. She is the root of the problem, never mind the fruit of a poisonous tree. She has a background as a prosecutor from the Brooklyn prosecutors office, the most contaminated District Attorneys Office in New York State. As long as she stands as Nassau County District Attorney, corruption will only grow. Just look at her track record on “public corruption.” This speaks for itself.
Victims - Corruption

AOL

#12 Jul 28, 2007
J Lyons wrote:
This is a very funny question. Do I think Kathleen Rice can stop CORRUPTION? Absolutely not. She is the root of the problem, never mind the fruit of a poisonous tree. She has a background as a prosecutor from the Brooklyn prosecutors office, the most contaminated District Attorneys Office in New York State. As long as she stands as Nassau County District Attorney, corruption will only grow. Just look at her track record on “public corruption.” This speaks for itself.
I am impressed. You hit the nail on the head. We wanted and needed to believe in DA Rice. Our faith and trust was unfortunately misplaced. The DA did not indict with evidence and proof of public corruption. Public safety remains at risk. We won't make this mistake of trusting this agency to act on behalf of the people of the State of New York again.
CONCERNED CITIZEN

Uniondale, NY

#13 Jul 29, 2007
DOES ANYONE REALLY CARE? WILL ANYONE CONDUCT A PROPER INVESTIGATION TO INVESTIGATE THESE ALLEGATIONS AGAINST RICE. THIS IS REALLY SAD THAT OUR DISTRICT ATTORNEY IS CORRUPT. NASSAU COUNTY IS DOOMED WITH KATHLEEN RICE. OUR TAX PAYING DOLLARS ARE BEING MIS-USED. D.A RICE ALLOWS A LOT OF GARBAGE TO OCCUR ON HER WATCH AND I FEEL BAD FOR WHO EVER WENT TO TRIAL IN NASSAU SINCE SHE IN CHARGE. THEY DEFINITELY DID NOT RECEIVE A FAIR TRIAL.
JENNIFER ROCCAFORTE

Uniondale, NY

#14 Jul 29, 2007
KATHLEEN RICE, WOW , DID YOU READ HER RECORD ON PUBLIC CORRUPTION? IT MAKES YOU WONDER HOW SHE GOT THAT JOB? HER RECORD JUST GOES AND GOES AND GOES ON AND ON AND ON. WAIT TILL THE FEDS GET A EAR FULL. ANYWAY, KATHLEEN RICE KNOWS IT, WHAT DOES NOT COME OUT IN THE WASH COMES OUT IN THE RINSE. BESIDES PATIENCE , SHE WILL MAKE ENOUGH ENEMIES THAT JOB WILL NOT LAST LONG. THIS LIFE IS SHORT IF YOU HURT ENOUGH PEOPLE AND THE FEDS DO NOT TAKE CARE OF IT, GOD WILL, HAVE FAITH I PUT ALL MINE IN ...
BELLMORE RESIDENT

Uniondale, NY

#16 Jul 29, 2007
LEE STEINBERG wrote:
TWO LAWYERS SAID THE REASON LEE WAS TICKETED FOR DWI WHEN HE HIT A TREE, TOTALED THE CAR WHILE SICK WITH A FEVER, ON ANTIOBIOTICS FOR BRONCHITIS BUT REALLY HAD DOUBLE LUNG PNEUMONIA WAS BECAUSE OF RICES DISGUSTING VALUES SO SHE LOOKS GOOD. BUT NOW LEE HAS TO PROVE HIMSELF INNOCENT WHEN HE HAS THE HOSPITAL PAPERS SHOWING HE WAS NEGATIVE ON ALL BLOOD TESTS TAKEN. HE WENT TO COURT AND HAS TO GO BACK FOR A HARDSHIP CASE. OF COURSE HE HAD TOM PAY $2500 TO PROBVE HIS CASE. MAY RICE GO TO HELL FOR THIS-SHE DESERVES TO BE PUNISHED FOR HER DISGUSTING DISPLAY OF ARROGANCE TO PEOPLE. I WILL JOIN ANY GROUP OUT TO EXPOSE HER BAD POLICIES THAT ARE RUNNING HARD WORKING PEOPLE OUT OF LI. MASY HER FAILY AND HER ROUGHT!
IF YOU SIT IN THIS COURT ROOM ENOUGH HOURS ITS ENOUGH TO GET YOU SICK. I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THE COURT . IT IS LIKE A CIRCUS. THERE IS NO LAW THEY GO BY . THEY MUST BE UNDER THEIR DESK A LOT BECAUSE THEIR NOT SITTING AT THEM. LOL.
same here

Bronx, NY

#17 Jul 29, 2007
she came to suffolk county to ruin my family,her croomies stole money,never logged it in,her head gang member anne donnely lied to our lawyer,who did not think he had to get an commited agreement,because he had never had an DA lie to a lawyers face, which all da`s in nassau can not make an decision without kathleen rice agreeing to it,they are murdering people everyday in nassau county and all she worry about is money being taking out of the counties revenue,she got elected because was suppose to be cleaning up nassau,all she does is bully the small crimes, she just had cases threw out because her goons were misleading the grand jury to get indictments.all the judges work with the da`s so you never get a fair chance with them, they let the prosecuter run the court, kathleen rice needs to get a man its a sin to sleep with the same sex, she must be the man in the relationship,thanks for listen what she did to us will come back on her i pray on it
same here

Bronx, NY

#18 Jul 29, 2007
i just had an unfair trial they gave my husband an over 3 million dollar bail for a tax crime,he did not kill anyone,hurt anyone,run over anyone drunk. took all of his belonging,and sent him to jail for 2-6,used me as an pawn, alot of threats from ms rice,left my 4 kids with out both parents for days for and ror charge,we could not defend ourself,because they seized EVERYTHING i had no lawyer we borrowed money for my husband`s lawyer,now i am working all day to feed the kids ,raising them by myself and visiting my husband upstate which kathleen recommended to the court,can someone tell me if our civil rights were violated,can you help,they took all of our kids future,they did not leave us with 2 NICKELS,SEIZED JOINT ACCOUNTS WHICH I THINK THEY CANT DO, please reply if u can help me.
free the innocent

Wayne, NJ

#20 Jul 30, 2007
Thank you all for your thoughts. I makes me feel that I'm not the only one. I hope one day my loved one is freed, Nassau County distict attorneys will use unethical procedures to convict, then consider them harmless error at appeals, they all should be accountable and be procescuted under the same law they follow.. Thanks again
Fed Up

Wayne, NJ

#24 Aug 9, 2007
same here wrote:
i just had an unfair trial they gave my husband an over 3 million dollar bail for a tax crime.
So he did commit the crime right?

MAYBE HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE ONE THINKING OF YOU FAMILY!

IF YOU CAN'T DO THE TIME, DON'T DO THE CRIME!

Stop whining...I feel for your family but the fact is he did it, got caught and now he has to pay the piper.
Fed Up

Wayne, NJ

#25 Aug 9, 2007
Hey Bellmore Resident and Concerned-
If you going to try and soil this GOOD man's name then at least have the balls to use your names!
Fed Up

Wayne, NJ

#28 Aug 11, 2007
Hey concerned I'm not the one slamming people by hiding behind my computer and using their real names.
YOU ARE!
Fed Up

Wayne, NJ

#47 Aug 12, 2007
I'm not mad and ranting. All I'm saying is if you have a gripe follow it up. Posting names and sounding irate is not accomplishing anything. I just don't approve of throwing peoples names around. I think it is out of line. And yes I make typo's too butI'm not the one that commented about not finishing HS...She did! And if the shoe fits.

Hey Mom- You should understand about how computers work before you comment about where I live (another example of commenting and not knowing what one is talking about)

I would just say (CONCERNED) that if you have all these witnesses then you should have nothing to worry about. I am curious however to know what you were arrested for, or was the charge for that made up also.

I'm just saying take your case to the proper authorities, and with ALL your witnesses you should be vindicated. But ranting and raving on here doesn't sell your point for me.

And to all you mature posters, yes I'm a sicko who approves people being sexually violated....Please give me a break.
Please make valid points. It only shows how the anger is tainting everything you're writing and certainly not doing anything for CONCERNED's cause.
CONCERNED

AOL

#48 Aug 12, 2007
Fed Up wrote:
I'm not mad and ranting. All I'm saying is if you have a gripe follow it up. Posting names and sounding irate is not accomplishing anything. I just don't approve of throwing peoples names around. I think it is out of line. And yes I make typo's too butI'm not the one that commented about not finishing HS...She did! And if the shoe fits.
Hey Mom- You should understand about how computers work before you comment about where I live (another example of commenting and not knowing what one is talking about)
I would just say (CONCERNED) that if you have all these witnesses then you should have nothing to worry about. I am curious however to know what you were arrested for, or was the charge for that made up also.
I'm just saying take your case to the proper authorities, and with ALL your witnesses you should be vindicated. But ranting and raving on here doesn't sell your point for me.
And to all you mature posters, yes I'm a sicko who approves people being sexually violated....Please give me a break.
Please make valid points. It only shows how the anger is tainting everything you're writing and certainly not doing anything for CONCERNED's cause.
OK FED UP, NOW YOU SOUND NORMAL...LISTEN IF YOU READ I WENT DOWN EVERY AVENUE NO ONE IN NASSAU CARES THEY ARE ALL CORRUPT. THAT WAS MY POINT , SIR, I HAD TO GO WAY OVER THEIR HEADS AND MOST AVERAGE PEOPLE DONT HAVE THE MONEY,KNOWLEDGE, KNOW HOW OR TIME TO KEEP SEARCHING ON "WHAT TO DO WHEN VIOLATED. I APOLOGIZE IF YOU TOOK IT WRONG. I AM HERE AS AN ADDITION TO ALERT PEOPLE ON WHAT TO DO IF IT HAPPENS TO THEM. I WAS ARRESTED FOR ASKING FOR A CONSTTUTIONAL RIGHT FOR A SEARCH WARRENT FOR A PROPERTY THAT I OWN. BASICALLY BECAUSE OF A CORRUPT DETECTIVE. FED UP, THERE IS GOOD AND BAD IN ALL. LISTEN I APOLOGIZE ABOUT THE WIFE THING BUT THIS IS A SENSITIVE TOPIX FOR ME. LIKE I SAID FED UP, IM FED UP , THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY KEEPS TURNING A BLIND EYE TO THIS. THIS IS AMERICA WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE FOR THE CIVILIANS. CITIZEN'S IS WHAT MATTERS. I AM ENTITLED TO MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT? I SHOULD BE TREATED EQUALLY. BUT I HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE THAT KATHLEEN RICE TURNS A BLIND EYE TO LITTLE GIRLS GETTING RAPED IN HEMPSTEAD AND FREEPOT. THESE GANGS THERE THATS THEIR INITIATION. SHE DOESNT REPORT IT NOR DOES SHE STOP IT. RUMOR IS BECAUSE THEIR NOT LEGAL IMIGRANTS. THAN GET THOSE LITTLE GIRLS OUT OF HERE. WHEN I WAS VIOLATED, I HAVE AN EDUCATION, FAMILY, MONEY, FRIENDS, IM A CIVILIAN, AND THERE WAS "no" help for me. IMAGINE HOW THESE IMIGRANTS FEEL. THEIR PEOPLE. BUT MY POINT IS BECAUSE SHE AVOIDS RAPE SHE AVOIDS EVERY SEXUAL COMPLAINT LESS THAN. ANY WAY FED UP, THATS THE STORY. ALSO, THROWING NAMES BECAUSE ITS ABOUT TIME SOMEONE LEADS. I MIGHT JUST TAKE THAT STAND. I KNOW PEOPLE WILL FOLLOW. NO ONE EVER SAID I WAS WORRIED IM JUST TELLING EVERYONE WHAT HAPPENED TO ME RIGHT HERE IN NASSAU COUNTY. FED UP, THIS IS A SITE SO WE CAN SHARE FREEDOM OF SPEECH, RIGHT? THATS WHY IM SHARING...P.S THATS JUST MY POINT FED UP, EVEN WITH ALL THOSE WITNESSES ETC ETC...KATHLEEN RICE IS STILL TURNING A BLIND EYE.
CONCERNED

AOL

#49 Aug 12, 2007
EVEN WAR HAMMER HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE VERY SAME PRECIENT
abdul jamal mohamad

Manhasset, NY

#51 Aug 13, 2007
War Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup Detective Mcdonald of the 7th precinct. Im not afraid of throwing names around. You know, I hope the cops do their job in putting serious criminals out of the streets such as rapists, murderers, and molesters etc. But to be treated like one is totally uncalled for. I lost 3 jobs that were being offered because of my military experience, I lost one an offer with the Federal prosicuters office in Islip, Northwest Airlines, and a government job at a defense department installation in green lawn. All because they saw I had a pending felony case. Since my aquittal, my record is once again clean, but it definetly doesnt feel like it is. My good name has been tarnished from the allegations. In order to make peace, you have to prepare for war.
DONT RAPE LITTLE GIRLS IN LONG BEACH AND YOU WONT BE ARRESTED..
ABDUL-MOHAMAD

AOL

#53 Aug 13, 2007
YA KNOW, I THINK IT IS A SHAME THAT NASSAU COUNTY RESIDENTS' FEEL THIS WAY ABOUT KATHLEEN RICE. WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO STAND BESIDE OUR DISTRICT ATTORNEY. SHE IS SUPPOSE TO LEAD IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. SHE IS LEADING AS IF WE WERE BLIND. AS IF SHE HAS HER OWN RULE BOOK. IT IS TO BAD WE DONT RESPECT OUR D'A. SOME PEOPLE IN POWER ARE LOVED AND RESPECTED. LOL, I GUESS THIS IS NOT THE CASE FOR KATHLEEN RICE,LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nassau County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Long Island wife Kelly Forbes charged with stra... (Dec '07) Wed MLohan 92
News Arrest in Levittown graffiti spree (May '09) Jun '17 blake norman 250
News Nassau Cop Gets Community Service for Stealing ... (Jun '12) Apr '17 Anonymous 4
News Former tech firm CEO charged with fraud Mar '17 Burns 1
Drug Selling Arrest in Bellmore King Kullen Par... (Jan '13) Mar '17 Eric 3
News Police: Bethpage man committed suicide in East ... (Oct '10) Oct '16 Hehasnoclue 5
News Prosecutors say Mark Barber, a Nassau County Co... (Aug '10) Oct '16 Hehasnoclue 38
More from around the web