Several arrests made in alleged drug ...

Several arrests made in alleged drug ring

There are 9 comments on the Florida Times-Union story from May 18, 2008, titled Several arrests made in alleged drug ring. In it, Florida Times-Union reports that:

Eleven Nassau County residents were arrested this month on charges of involvement in a family drug ring discovered during a nine-month undercover investigation. via Florida Times-Union

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Florida Times-Union.

Vote McCain

Montgomery, AL

#1 May 19, 2008
They forgot Eugene Coleman. He sells cocaine to little girls. Too bad he was in jail already for something totally different when they made these arrest. Next time I guess.
Danny

Surprise, AZ

#2 May 29, 2008
Duh
Prohibition Part II

Niceville, FL

#3 Jun 1, 2008
What a pointless effort the drug laws are. Evidently people are too stupid to realize that the first round of Prohibition didn't work. What makes them think that it'll work this time? The only difference between then and now is the substance. Alcohol is still dangerous and potentially toxic. Tobacco kills 400,000 people a year and it's legal? Tell me why that makes sense?
big cars

Charlotte, NC

#4 Dec 11, 2008
Is this information legit?
i hate stupid people

United States

#5 Dec 31, 2008
NO!!! NONE OF THIS IS TRUE....AND PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY CAN DRAG PEOPLE THREW THE MUDD AND NO ONE WILL STAND UP FOR THEM IS WRONG!!! HE IS A WONDERFUL,GIVING,AND LOVING MAN AND HOW DARE YOU TAKE AWAY FROM HIS SELF WORTH. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT NEXT TIME BEFORE YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT TAKING AWAY FROM SOMEONE'S DIGNITY AND PRIDE.HE'S A GREAT MAN,AND SOME ONE WHO WOULD'NT EVEN BOTHER TO SAY ANYTHING TO YOU IN RESPONCE, BUT I WILL!!1 SO TO YOU I SAY GET A LIFE, AND LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE....
Loving Life Right Now

Apo, AE

#6 Mar 19, 2009
i hate stupid people wrote:
NO!!! NONE OF THIS IS TRUE....AND PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY CAN DRAG PEOPLE THREW THE MUDD AND NO ONE WILL STAND UP FOR THEM IS WRONG!!! HE IS A WONDERFUL,GIVING,AND LOVING MAN AND HOW DARE YOU TAKE AWAY FROM HIS SELF WORTH. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT NEXT TIME BEFORE YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT TAKING AWAY FROM SOMEONE'S DIGNITY AND PRIDE.HE'S A GREAT MAN,AND SOME ONE WHO WOULD'NT EVEN BOTHER TO SAY ANYTHING TO YOU IN RESPONCE, BUT I WILL!!1 SO TO YOU I SAY GET A LIFE, AND LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE....
Eugene Coleman a.k.a. Jr. has been to jail how many times in the last decade? More than I can count in one hand for sure. You are the one who needs to get your facts straight. Everyone knows the man is a drug dealer. You are obviously not that close to him if you are blind to that fact. Anyone who can't go a single day without doing coke and weed doesn't have much self worth to begin with in my opinion. I can give you the names to 100 mutual friends and they would all agree with me. If you know him yourself. You know he is a drugdealer and does drugs and you are lying to yourself if you think eitherwise.
Loving Life Right Now

Apo, AE

#7 Mar 19, 2009
big cars wrote:
Is this information legit?
I am pretty certain it is. I would testify it in court and know a lot of people who are in high school and recently graduated who can say the same. The man is a bonafide drugdealer.
Loving Life Right Now

Apo, AE

#8 Mar 19, 2009
Danny wrote:
Duh
See, "Vote McCain", "Danny", and myself included agree he is a known drugdealer in that area. Where have you been in the last 5 years?
Dude

Leipzig, Germany

#10 May 7, 2009
That is funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nassau County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yulee man shot in car by another motorist (Jul '16) Sep '16 JRC 20
Test done for Sheriff's Office (Aug '16) Aug '16 Truth be told 1
Hell's Angels are coming to Nassau County, FL (Jun '16) Jun '16 Islandlifer 2
News Nation's serial stowaway released from Nassau C... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Robaire 1
News Fernandina High School teacher charged with sex... (Oct '09) Apr '15 YuleeCoolee 3
Motorcycle accident on US1 3/03/2015 (Mar '15) Mar '15 melbird80 1
News Construction to begin on new Nassau County Sher... (Jan '15) Jan '15 equalityboy81 1
More from around the web