Police Examine Possible Link Between Bones Found, Missing Woman

Apr 15, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WJXT-TV

Investigators said they are using every tool at their disposal to learn if human remains found in the woods of Nassau County are those of a Callahan woman who disappeared nearly nine years ago.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Apr 21, 2009
what ever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2009

if nassau county's finest could solve crimes,they would have already solved this one.they are a bunch of incompetent,corrupt,dumb____.t hey need all the help they can get.i feel for the families that depend on these morons for justice.nothing but a big joke,that's what tommy-boy and his directors,and detectives are!
WHEW

Live Oak, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

I agree they dont care about solving crimes, all they care about is drawing a pay check . You are pretty much on your own in nassau county .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Nassau County Discussions

Search the Nassau County Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Callahan 18-year-old dies in Nassau County acci... Jul 12 Brenda 2
As Northeast Florida ages, experts say senior s... Jul 7 He who knows 1
Suspect in Wife's Murder Facing New Charges (Oct '07) Jun '14 kill the bastard 746
Arrested for sex with a 15-year-old (Dec '09) Dec '13 TheLawIsCrazy 7
Cheaper land, other incentives draw company fro... (Oct '13) Nov '13 equalityboy81 2
Family hopes fatality leads to awareness A burn... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Joe 1
COTTO: Wesley White is taking Angela Corey to c... (Aug '13) Aug '13 dukeofbc 1
•••
•••