Charges Against Yulee Principal Dropped

There are 6 comments on the First Coast News story from Sep 28, 2009, titled Charges Against Yulee Principal Dropped. In it, First Coast News reports that:

Charges have been dropped against the Yulee principal arrested for battery and domestic violence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News.

equalityboy81

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Sep 29, 2009
Why is this yesterday's news? I thought the charges were dropped several weeks ago. Now he is the principal of Yulee Middle School. Some people have said they think the charges were dropped to allow him to be the principal when school started (political reasons).
equalityboy81

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Sep 29, 2009
This is an old article/thread and it's been put up now as if it were brand new. It was already up weeks ago and I guess the thread was removed. Why were my posts and others' posts removed several weeks ago then from this thread?
equalityboy81

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Sep 29, 2009
Oh well this is actually a new thread and article posted even though it the article was dated at the end of August. My apologies. I'm glad it was at least posted now than never. I found the other related threads.
equalityboy81

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Sep 29, 2009
Actually it says the article has been updated today which is probably the reason why this article was posted today.
equalityboy81

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Sep 29, 2009
There were marks on the woman and another article stated the children witnessed it. How is that not enough evidence to prosecute?
equalityboy81

Jacksonville, FL

#7 Oct 4, 2009
3 held for counterfeiting $1 bills into $100 bills

http://www.fbnewsleader.com/articles/2009/07/...

Counterfeiting charges dropped

http://www.fbnewsleader.com/articles/2009/08/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nassau County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nation's serial stowaway released from Nassau C... Apr '15 Robaire 1
News Fernandina High School teacher charged with sex... (Oct '09) Apr '15 YuleeCoolee 3
Motorcycle accident on US1 3/03/2015 Mar '15 melbird80 1
News Construction to begin on new Nassau County Sher... Jan '15 equalityboy81 1
News Suspect in Wife's Murder Facing New Charges (Oct '07) Nov '14 CSJ 747
News Callahan 18-year-old dies in Nassau County acci... (Jun '14) Jul '14 Brenda 2
News As Northeast Florida ages, experts say senior s... (Jul '14) Jul '14 He who knows 1
More from around the web