Suspect in Wife's Murder Facing New C...

Suspect in Wife's Murder Facing New Charges

There are 747 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Oct 9, 2007, titled Suspect in Wife's Murder Facing New Charges. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

NASSAU COUNTY, FL -- The man accused of killing his wife a month after claiming he rescued her in a house fire faces new criminal charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

First Prev
of 38
Next Last
Andy Jackson

Bronson, FL

#831 Aug 16, 2010
Man its been a year since I been on this page and you pathetic losers are still on here runing your mouths, I thought you were moving on with your lives, guess not. The puppywatcher comment above was not me. I told you before i dont need to hide behind some fake name like your pathetic ass.oh yea APEAL DENIEDDDDDDDDDDDDD now move on or do me a favor and drive your car off a bridge somewhere or take a hammer and smash it over your head, i would prefer option 2
Casey Allen

Green Cove Springs, FL

#832 Sep 25, 2010
Yea APEAL DENIEDDDDDD, Lil' fun fact 99% of apeals are denied the first time. But still this page was supposed to be for Effie. Almost 3 years and I still don't think she is resting in peace because of everyones complaning. She doesn't even have the option to complain, so why are we? Yes Micheal is in prison for her murder...I still don't believe he did it. But the world is to full of hate already why or where do we have the place to fuel the fire.
Andy Jackson

Williston, FL

#834 Sep 25, 2010
I guess you missed forensic files friday night.
Casey Allen

Green Cove Springs, FL

#835 Sep 27, 2010
Naw I watched it....
noseygirl13

Lake City, FL

#836 Apr 18, 2012
Brandy Rosier wrote:
Truth hurts. If think you know me so well then why don't you jsut give me a call and we can talk about this. And how dare anyone say that I could have saved her!!! And no I do not act pious and so righteous. And frankly I do not care if you know me or not. I will make sure I have my umbrella when "my house of cards come tumbling down. It seems like you know more about my brother than me!!!! So maybe you should have saved her or maybe you should have saved her before stonewal got there. Because it seems like the two of you seem to know quit a bit. WHen in fact you no nothing about that case. Becasue if you really knew anything you would post your REAL NAME!!! And not be a coward. Just give me a call if you claim to know me so well. I would just love to talk to you.
i need dirt on Mrs.Rosier please contact me [email protected]
kill the bastard

Van Alstyne, TX

#837 Jun 9, 2014
Watched the story on tv...what the hell was that woman thinking. This guy is a loser from the get go.
CSJ

Gainesville, FL

#838 Nov 4, 2014
kill the bastard wrote:
Watched the story on tv...what the hell was that woman thinking. This guy is a loser from the get go.
She was a very sweet person who believed in marriage and making it work. She was brought up in a Christian home and she truly loved him. I don't think she ever thought he was capable of doing something like that until it was too late. Towards the end of her life she had some doubts but did not act on them in time. It's sad this had to happen... that man messed up so many lives in both families. Life in prison isn't justice enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 38
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nassau County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yulee man shot in car by another motorist (Jul '16) Sep '16 JRC 20
Test done for Sheriff's Office (Aug '16) Aug '16 Truth be told 1
Hell's Angels are coming to Nassau County, FL (Jun '16) Jun '16 Islandlifer 2
News Nation's serial stowaway released from Nassau C... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Robaire 1
News Fernandina High School teacher charged with sex... (Oct '09) Apr '15 YuleeCoolee 3
Motorcycle accident on US1 3/03/2015 (Mar '15) Mar '15 melbird80 1
News Construction to begin on new Nassau County Sher... (Jan '15) Jan '15 equalityboy81 1
More from around the web