Officer Chasing Carjacker Shot At

Officer Chasing Carjacker Shot At

There are 27 comments on the WJXT story from Aug 10, 2009, titled Officer Chasing Carjacker Shot At. In it, WJXT reports that:

Police said an officer chased a carjacker and was shot at Monday afternoon, resulting in one officer's police cruiser crashing into another car in northwest Jacksonville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJXT.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Har Har Har

Sarasota, FL

#21 Aug 11, 2009
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
nyc allows citizens to ride along too. does that mean, in your mind, that there is minimal violent crime in nyc?
In NYC cops need criminals to ride along with them for protection.
scott1

AOL

#22 Aug 11, 2009
Not adding up wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh come on Scott that's my neck of the woods. I had an eye out for him.
to bad he didnt cross you! hopefully we wouldnt have to worry about him anymore!
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#23 Aug 12, 2009
RighteousReasoner wrote:
<quoted text>
What stands in between the JSO and a respectable police department?
Rogue (republican) leadership and accountability.
BLACK yeomanry should express rude-justice by cleaning_out "weasels" from their own coupe in a manner converse - say - to analogous failure by American Jews.

You see what poor support a divided yeomanry gives to an otherwise able (national) negro leader who (in a sense ) was hired to clean-out the whole farmyard.
Har Har Har

Bradenton, FL

#25 Aug 12, 2009
negros don't want an even playing field. they would have to work for a living.

“3 words changed my life ”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#26 Aug 12, 2009
negros have not had a level playing field since the civil rights days..they have had the upper hand with affirmative action and employers and schools being forced to employ and enroll those that might not meet the criteria just because of their race...heres an idea..get rid of all the affirmative action laws...get rid of any questions of race on any employee, school etc application and let people make it on their own merits...

“The Inevitable”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#28 Aug 13, 2009
RighteousReasoner wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you've been perfecting that excuse for some time now. While it's totally inaccurate assessment of the Amerikan Negro's predicament I can understand why you would make such a foolish statement.
You're 40 years old, overweight and still live with your parents. Oh, you're children also live there. Three generations under one roof.
You receive government aide (disability, social security, food stamps) and child support (???) while having no intentions of looking for work.
You are living the stereotype you're always trying to project on the Amerikan Negro.
Loose the weight, get a job and move the f*ck out before you become a burden on your own kids.
You sure are getting weird with Scott, hate to tell you he's not that way.. flirt with Pile Driver he is.

“3 words changed my life ”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#29 Aug 13, 2009
RighteousReasoner wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you've been perfecting that excuse for some time now. While it's totally inaccurate assessment of the Amerikan Negro's predicament I can understand why you would make such a foolish statement.
You're 40 years old, overweight and still live with your parents. Oh, you're children also live there. Three generations under one roof.
You receive government aide (disability, social security, food stamps) and child support (???) while having no intentions of looking for work.
You are living the stereotype you're always trying to project on the Amerikan Negro.
Loose the weight, get a job and move the f*ck out before you become a burden on your own kids.
hahaha..you are so backwards and confused you dont have any clue what you are talking about.....get a clue you ignorant blue gum. you really make yourself look pathetic with your fascination with me and your envy of NOT being white.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nassau County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yulee man shot in car by another motorist (Jul '16) Sep '16 JRC 20
Test done for Sheriff's Office Aug '16 Truth be told 1
Hell's Angels are coming to Nassau County, FL (Jun '16) Jun '16 Islandlifer 2
News Nation's serial stowaway released from Nassau C... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Robaire 1
News Fernandina High School teacher charged with sex... (Oct '09) Apr '15 YuleeCoolee 3
Motorcycle accident on US1 3/03/2015 (Mar '15) Mar '15 melbird80 1
News Construction to begin on new Nassau County Sher... (Jan '15) Jan '15 equalityboy81 1
More from around the web