Officer Chasing Carjacker Shot At

Officer Chasing Carjacker Shot At

There are 27 comments on the WJXT story from Aug 10, 2009, titled Officer Chasing Carjacker Shot At. In it, WJXT reports that:

Police said an officer chased a carjacker and was shot at Monday afternoon, resulting in one officer's police cruiser crashing into another car in northwest Jacksonville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJXT.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

DemonsEye

“Liberals are insane.”

Since: Jan 08

Jacksonville Fl.

#1 Aug 10, 2009
Send this office back to school, the perp is still breathing.
PoPo

Bradenton, FL

#2 Aug 10, 2009
He wasn't shot at. that's BS.
dolander

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Aug 10, 2009
JSO pigs make things up as they go and can't drive worth a crap.... They ignore traffic laws and do just about anything they want on the road .. Sheriff Rutherford is a freeloader without a clue...

The pig was most likely jacking off in his patrol car and lost control in the end......
Felix

Bradenton, FL

#4 Aug 10, 2009
dolander wrote:
JSO pigs make things up as they go and can't drive worth a crap.... They ignore traffic laws and do just about anything they want on the road .. Sheriff Rutherford is a freeloader without a clue...
The pig was most likely jacking off in his patrol car and lost control in the end......
You care to back-up and prove your claims

“Just Add Obama ”

Since: Mar 08

Jacksonville Florida

#5 Aug 11, 2009
dolander wrote:
Dolander

Here we are again at another cross road of disagreement. Hopeful I have made if very clear in other post about how I feel again Sheriff Rutherford, I cannot find common ground on the entire JSO force. Yes, there are some bad apples that need to be weeded out and fired but others do a good job under some very difficult conditions.

Have you every done the ride along program with a JSO officer, I would strongly suggest that you try that one day. I know several people who have done that including my mom and she was surprised at some of the B.S. the officers are required to deal with.

I would like to add another comment; yesterday I was Atlantic near Beach when the fire truck from that little station pulled out. Several of us stopped in the middle of the road as he pulled out and made a left turn onto Atlantic west. Some AZZhole drove into the turn lane at speed to get around traffic and past the fire truck that was not yet up to speed.
wow

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Aug 11, 2009
PoPo wrote:
He wasn't shot at. that's BS.
how do you know? were you the assailant?
dolander

Jacksonville, FL

#7 Aug 11, 2009
Mr Logic in Jax wrote:
<quoted text>

Have you every done the ride along program with a JSO officer, I would strongly suggest that you try that one day. I know several people who have done that including my mom and she was surprised at some of the B.S. the officers are required to deal with.
I'm sure they put on a good show, but thats all it is, just a show.... If cops here in jax have such a dangerous job, why on earth would they want a civilian riding along getting in the way?... JSO is a joke, from the sheriff on down the the street cop... There are no good apples at the JSO....
wow

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Aug 11, 2009
dolander wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure they put on a good show, but thats all it is, just a show.... If cops here in jax have such a dangerous job, why on earth would they want a civilian riding along getting in the way?... JSO is a joke, from the sheriff on down the the street cop... There are no good apples at the JSO....
nyc allows citizens to ride along too. does that mean, in your mind, that there is minimal violent crime in nyc?
RighteousReasone r

Atlantic Beach, FL

#9 Aug 11, 2009
Mr Logic in Jax wrote:
<quoted text>

Comes with the paycheck.

“Just Add Obama ”

Jacksonville Florida

#10 Aug 11, 2009
dolander wrote:
<quoted text>
dolander my friend, I cannot agree with you on this topic, I am not sure why you have such a wrapped opinion of law enforcement. By the way, I did not say that JSO has a dangerous job, although at times it can become dangerous, several officers I know hate being called to a domestic disturbance call, because the person who calls more times than not turns on the cops. Now I did say they have very difficult conditions to work under sometimes and I suspect having to deal with individuals with a prejudice like towards them can make for a challenging day.

“Just Add Obama ”

Jacksonville Florida

#11 Aug 11, 2009
RighteousReasoner wrote:
<quoted text>
Comes with the paycheck.
Are you a snitch?
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#12 Aug 11, 2009
dolander wrote:
A big so.what for silliness. Did you think St Paul was kidding? What/who do you expect from coppers, Snow-White and the feckin-A Tooth-Fairy ?

Question is who stands between you and the bad-guys eh , except the thin-blue-line ? I assume you know the bad-guys, right ??
dolander

Jacksonville, FL

#13 Aug 11, 2009
noshellswill wrote:
Question is who stands between you and the bad-guys eh , except the thin-blue-line ? I assume you know the bad-guys, right ??
The JSO acts as one, not as individuals..... Many of the bad guys are being protected by the JSO, like sheriff Rutherford and mayor Peyton and others that work within the government...

So let me ask you a question... Who or what stands between the JSO and the citizenry? Justice?? hahahahahahahahahhahaha!!!
RighteousReasone r

Atlantic Beach, FL

#14 Aug 11, 2009
Mr Logic in Jax wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a snitch?
No.

Is there a point you're trying to make?
RighteousReasone r

Atlantic Beach, FL

#15 Aug 11, 2009
Mr Logic in Jax wrote:
<quoted text>
dolander my friend, I cannot agree with you on this topic, I am not sure why you have such a wrapped opinion of law enforcement. By the way, I did not say that JSO has a dangerous job, although at times it can become dangerous, several officers I know hate being called to a domestic disturbance call, because the person who calls more times than not turns on the cops. Now I did say they have very difficult conditions to work under sometimes and I suspect having to deal with individuals with a prejudice like towards them can make for a challenging day.
1) A roofers job can be dangerous too. So can an electricians.

Again, the 'difficult conditions' come with the paycheck.

2) Do you have any kind of source to back up your claim that during a domestic disturbance, the person who calls the law 'turns on the cops' the majority of the time?

Exactly what do you mean by 'turn on'? Do you mean acting like Professor Gates or do you mean pulling out a firearm and engaging the officer in armed combat?
RighteousReasone r

Atlantic Beach, FL

#16 Aug 11, 2009
noshellswill wrote:
<quoted text>
A big so.what for silliness. Did you think St Paul was kidding? What/who do you expect from coppers, Snow-White and the feckin-A Tooth-Fairy ?
What stands in between the JSO and a respectable police department?

Rogue (republican) leadership and accountability.
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#17 Aug 11, 2009
dolander wrote:
<quoted text>
The JSO acts as one, not as individuals..... Many of the bad guys are being protected by the JSO, like sheriff Rutherford and mayor Peyton and others that work within the government...
So let me ask you a question... Who or what stands between the JSO and the citizenry? Justice?? hahahahahahahahahhahaha!!!
Should the **worst-of-da-worst** over-power local police ... as they have in various places such as Mexico ... you will find NOTHING between you and horror except the barrel of your own rifle. And that will not be enough.

You know the stories & pictures of terror and mutilation as well as I do. America has no fewer sociopaths with "natural" desires to form packs -- prey on the weaker and less organised.
Coppers & the-Law suppress them ... keep them broken up and on-the-run. That's a kind of justice.

“The Inevitable”

Location hidden

#18 Aug 11, 2009
RighteousReasoner wrote:
<quoted text>
What stands in between the JSO and a respectable police department?
Rogue (republican) leadership and accountability.
People like you.. plain and simple.
scott1

AOL

#19 Aug 11, 2009
the thug was a 15 year old piece of shiit. running in those woods in that side of town could have been dangerous for a negro. he is lucky the cops found him before the necks did.

“The Inevitable”

Location hidden

#20 Aug 11, 2009
scott1 wrote:
the thug was a 15 year old piece of shiit. running in those woods in that side of town could have been dangerous for a negro. he is lucky the cops found him before the necks did.
Ahh come on Scott that's my neck of the woods. I had an eye out for him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nassau County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yulee man shot in car by another motorist 7 hr Tina pease 8
Hell's Angels are coming to Nassau County, FL Jun '16 Islandlifer 2
News Nation's serial stowaway released from Nassau C... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Robaire 1
News Fernandina High School teacher charged with sex... (Oct '09) Apr '15 YuleeCoolee 3
Motorcycle accident on US1 3/03/2015 (Mar '15) Mar '15 melbird80 1
News Construction to begin on new Nassau County Sher... (Jan '15) Jan '15 equalityboy81 1
News Suspect in Wife's Murder Facing New Charges (Oct '07) Nov '14 CSJ 747
More from around the web