Funeral Held For Man Killed By Deputy

Funeral Held For Man Killed By Deputy

There are 1 comment on the WJXT-TV story from Sep 18, 2010, titled Funeral Held For Man Killed By Deputy. In it, WJXT-TV reports that:

A man shot and killed by a Nassau County deputy was laid to rest Saturday. A service was held for 39-year-old Franklin "Ray" Bodden at Freedom Chapel in Nassau County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJXT-TV.

Dave

High Springs, FL

#1 Sep 18, 2010
I knew Ray for a good number of years. He was a easy going person. A friend and the kind of guy that would help you with anything you are doing if you needed help with it. It's a shame that his life was taken so soon by a cop who should have knowen better then to shoot first then ask questions. Just goes to show you what kind of police force we have here in Callahan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nassau County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yulee man shot in car by another motorist (Jul '16) Aug 6 Magda 21
News Suspect in Wife's Murder Facing New Charges (Oct '07) Jul '17 WiresMatch N Foun... 748
Test done for Sheriff's Office (Aug '16) Aug '16 Truth be told 1
Hell's Angels are coming to Nassau County, FL (Jun '16) Jun '16 Islandlifer 2
News Nation's serial stowaway released from Nassau C... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Robaire 1
News Fernandina High School teacher charged with sex... (Oct '09) Apr '15 YuleeCoolee 3
Motorcycle accident on US1 3/03/2015 (Mar '15) Mar '15 melbird80 1
More from around the web