Hurricane Irene Makes Landfall in Nor...

Hurricane Irene Makes Landfall in North Carolina, Blamed for Three Deaths

There are 2 comments on the ABC News story from Aug 27, 2011, titled Hurricane Irene Makes Landfall in North Carolina, Blamed for Three Deaths. In it, ABC News reports that:

Palm trees bend in the strong winds on the Outer Banks in Duck, N.C., Aug. 27, 2011 as Hurricane Irene reaches the North Carolina coast.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

Obamas Mama

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Aug 27, 2011
She is one mean Biotch.
who cares

Covington, VA

#2 Aug 27, 2011
This is the biggest bunch of hyped up BS I have ever seen in my life.You would think to watch the "news" that the world was coming to an end.I wonder what all this constant news coverage of this hyped up event is taking away from??By this I mean wonder what else is going on in the world that this constant coverage has wiped off tv for a few days???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nash County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nash county man (EMT) cheating Aug '16 Shilo Strickland 1
What do you think (Jul '16) Jul '16 LGBT 1
News Target employee charged with embezzlement (Jul '16) Jul '16 Burnt 1
News Nash County man arrested in rape of elderly woman (Feb '16) Feb '16 Omarjr324 1
News Rocky Mount man receives multiple vehicle charges (Mar '13) Mar '13 Anonymous 2
News Jury members picked for murder trial (Feb '13) Feb '13 carlton 1
News Three more suspects charged in Nashville home i... (Feb '13) Feb '13 theyrguilty 1
More from around the web