Dozens of wild animals shot dead in s...

Dozens of wild animals shot dead in small Ohio town

There are 452 comments on the The London News.Net story from Oct 20, 2011, titled Dozens of wild animals shot dead in small Ohio town. In it, The London News.Net reports that:

The Human Society of the United States has publicly defended the decision by Ohio authorities to shoot dead dozens of rare wild animals, saying that their actions were necessary.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The London News.Net.

First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Joe USA

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#460 Jan 4, 2012
Questionable wrote:
This nightmare of death and bad decisions is not about hunters or hunters rights. Please don't try to make this horror into a platform to advance your hunting rights.
I agree, this is a horrible happenstance all around, worst of all a man went to the point of taking his own life.
It has zero to do with an animal having rights either, animals dont and cant own rights.
So, while the media and sheeple center on the exotic animals that were killed to protect society, the tragedy is actually about a suicide.
Dont think it has anything to do with animal rights.

Joe USA

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#461 Jan 4, 2012
Questionable wrote:
This nightmare of death and bad decisions is not about hunters or hunters rights. Please don't try to make this horror into a platform to advance your hunting rights.
Oh, and by the way, Hunting is already my right, and I dont need to do Jack to advance it.
hunters are COWARDS

Norfolk, VA

#464 Jan 4, 2012
dickless witless troll Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and by the way, Hunting is a COWARD'S sport, and I dont need to do Jack to advance it.
Who's "Jack", your new boyfriend? Better tell your old bf- Ted-the scumbag COWARD-Nugent that you won't be sucking him off anymore! you stupid, stupid self humiliating troll.

Joe USA

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#465 Jan 4, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>Who's "Jack", your new boyfriend? Better tell your old bf- Ted-the scumbag COWARD-Nugent that you won't be sucking him off anymore! you stupid, stupid self humiliating troll.
Are you that bored, Why do you even bother PSYCHO?
Or, is it you're that stupid?

Joe USA

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#466 Jan 4, 2012
Now start using the "Judge it!" button against yourself so you have more made-up garbage to rant about.
You fool no one PSYCHO.
Questionable

United States

#467 Jan 5, 2012
Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, this is a horrible happenstance all around, worst of all a man went to the point of taking his own life.
It has zero to do with an animal having rights either, animals dont and cant own rights.
So, while the media and sheeple center on the exotic animals that were killed to protect society, the tragedy is actually about a suicide.
Dont think it has anything to do with animal rights.
It has everything to do with the rights of Terry Thompson to live his life on his own terms. Surely you wouldn't disagree with that? He lived outside the "norm" for most people, with his animals. That made him, and his animals, a target in a small town filled with people that live and die by the safety of what is "normal". God help all those, both animal and human, who don't conform to that standard.

Emitte lucem et veritatem

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#469 Jan 5, 2012
Questionable wrote:
<quoted text>
It has everything to do with the rights of Terry Thompson to live his life on his own terms. Surely you wouldn't disagree with that? He lived outside the "norm" for most people, with his animals. That made him, and his animals, a target in a small town filled with people that live and die by the safety of what is "normal". God help all those, both animal and human, who don't conform to that standard.
In light and truth one must admit that no matter what drove Mr. Thompson to make the decisions he made, they were bad ones and caused his death and the death of his animals. I didn't know the man or his history but the decision to commit suicide after releasing those animals was his and his alone. It is tragic that he was driven to the point where he felt there was no hope. As I've said before, both man and beast lost on this one.

Joe USA

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#470 Jan 5, 2012
Questionable wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Terry Thompson had the same rights we all do in the USA.
Him living outside the "norm", as you say, is relative. A lot of folks who have a farm or ranch own exotic animals to one extent or another and dont have a bit of trouble. This tragedy has been sensationalized by the media over animals, a Man took his own life........
I have no idea of the inside of what happened in this incident, or why he was a "target", or if he was a target. Maybe the town should have minded their own business.... dunno.

".... people that live and die by the safety of what is "normal". God help all those, both animal and human, who don't conform to that standard."

What "standard"?, what are trying to say??... "dont conform", or did you mean to say, "conform to that standard", as in "normal".??

"Emitte lucem et veritatem".... I do, Thank you.
hunters are COWARDS

Norfolk, VA

#471 Jan 5, 2012
^^another infestation of the dull, witless no life TROLLS^^ Nothing like watching a bunch of past middle age LOSERS wasting away their pointless 'lives'

Joe USA

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#472 Jan 6, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
^^another infestation of the dull, witless no life TROLLS^^ Nothing like watching a bunch of past middle age LOSERS wasting away their pointless 'lives'
*Offtopic*,*Spam*,*Adolescent*
animal control

Centerburg, OH

#474 Feb 9, 2012
kingdong

Sidney, OH

#476 Jun 27, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muskingum County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Crime Stoppers, local officials tackling prosti... (Sep '12) Jan '16 Pan 4
News Krouskoupf Sentenced to 7 Years in Prison (Jul '15) Jul '15 Hopeful 1
News Police seize $326 million in pot since 2008, bu... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Cavalier330 3
News Authorities Seek Chillicothe Man (Oct '14) Oct '14 Not 86
News Annual Auction for The Animal Shelter (Oct '14) Oct '14 Anonymous 1
News White and black divide (May '14) Jul '14 seriously 11
News Velvet Ice Cream celebrates 100 years as a fami... (May '14) May '14 They cannot kill ... 1
More from around the web