Crime Stoppers Organizing ...

Crime Stoppers Organizing ...

There are 2 comments on the WHIZ-TV Zanesville story from Apr 30, 2009, titled Crime Stoppers Organizing .... In it, WHIZ-TV Zanesville reports that:

The streets of Zanesville and Muskingum County may soon be safer and it's thanks to a new organization in it's beginning stages.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHIZ-TV Zanesville.

Black 57

Columbus, OH

#1 May 2, 2009
It is a good idea, but it is a shame that we don't have enough police officers to keep our city safer. It seems that our city officials could care less about our safety, There are usually five or six road officers out per shift, there are six wards in this city, Maple ave. has the highest accident rate for any street in the state, traffic control is non existent. Our mayor wants to spend nearly three quarters of a million dollars for secrest auditorium, yeh boy that will keep us safer, I myself have a sneaking suspicion that this is more for laveck entertainment than anything else, they need the dock lift to get the stage props in easier, and it hasn't been but six years ago that the city spent a million to put a new sound system and a new air conditioning unit to cool a building that sits empty most of the time. Our tax dollars would obviously be better spent on law enforcement, jobs and prosparity, not a building that sits empty most of the time and costs the tax payers thousands each month and doesn't bring in one cent of revenue. We have some very good police officers, we just don't have enough of them, I know i would sleep easier knowing that there was an officer just around the corner instead accross town wouldn't you? Please people let city hall know, because they want your votes.
mississippi

United States

#2 Jan 17, 2012
the loser Jones that runs the crime stoppers is not recruiting members he's spamming members. While it's not a crime it's still wrong and a piss poor way to "recruit". I know of 7 people who feel the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muskingum County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Crime Stoppers, local officials tackling prosti... (Sep '12) Jan '16 Pan 4
News Krouskoupf Sentenced to 7 Years in Prison (Jul '15) Jul '15 Hopeful 1
News Police seize $326 million in pot since 2008, bu... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Cavalier330 3
News Authorities Seek Chillicothe Man (Oct '14) Oct '14 Not 86
News Annual Auction for The Animal Shelter (Oct '14) Oct '14 Anonymous 1
News White and black divide (May '14) Jul '14 seriously 11
News Velvet Ice Cream celebrates 100 years as a fami... (May '14) May '14 They cannot kill ... 1
More from around the web