Fugitive dad killed self; 3 children ...

Fugitive dad killed self; 3 children shot dead

There are 3 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Mar 21, 2008, titled Fugitive dad killed self; 3 children shot dead. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

A father and his three young children who were found dead in a wooded area had been shot in the head and the father's wound was self-inflicted, the coroner said Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

north carolinian

Leicester, NC

#1 Mar 21, 2008
why would anyone do that to their children? we have our children for such a short period of time anyway, why take their lives any sooner? this is so sad... i would walk away from my family before i would do them any harm.
S Knowles

Waldoboro, ME

#2 Mar 22, 2008
People that are in their right frame of mind would never think of hurting their own or anyone else's children. This man must of had problems psychologically, but it is too bad that no one realized he was a ticking time bomb waiting to explode. Someone that could do something like this has to have other issues that people are aware of like, a violent temper or someone that is quick to lose control of their emotions.

Since: May 07

Asheville, NC

#3 Mar 22, 2008
I think he did it because he knew that he couldnt have them. He was a selfish coward who couldnt handle the fact that his wife had moved on without him. I just hate that he hurt his babies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muscogee County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The number of murders tops Columbus crime news ... Feb 3 CHEESE PUFF 5
News a Pushed into a Trump holea : MLK breakfast spe... Jan '18 Mr Snyder 1
News List of 2018 homicides in Columbus Jan '18 Sam 4
News Rough night: Study says Columbus citizens have ... Dec '17 Elmer 4
News Spate of homicides puts Columbus in a season of... Dec '17 Anon 19
News Burglary reported at Columbus auto repair shop Dec '17 Zack 4
News Users unhappy after vandals strike womena s res... Dec '17 Truth 2
More from around the web