Glisson not a victim

Glisson not a victim

There are 5 comments on the Columbus Ledger-Enquirer story from Aug 16, 2006, titled Glisson not a victim. In it, Columbus Ledger-Enquirer reports that:

Have David Glisson and his family suffered since he killed Kenneth Walker? Yes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Ledger-Enquirer.

WHO CARE

Hampton, GA

#1 Aug 23, 2006
IF YOU ARE WHITE YOU ARE RIGHT
IF YOU ARE BLACK GET BACK
robert cozart

Seoul, Korea

#2 Aug 25, 2006
they should have been locked his ass up,he was wrong for what he did,he took the life of a innocent man and his ass needs to be dealt with.
Miss Boo

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 Jan 24, 2007
I am all most sure his family has suffered ..he has a wife, children, mother & father . that live in this city ..if I put my self in this man's position ..I would be affraid too live with such hate ..for both Races ....I know he made a terrible mistake ! GOD will forgive David Glisson
Maybe we should all try too live in Peace in Cloumbus and forgive all the wrong people from both races have done to each other
Jusus

AOL

#4 Jan 25, 2007
Miss Boo wrote:
I am all most sure his family has suffered ..he has a wife, children, mother & father . that live in this city ..if I put my self in this man's position ..I would be affraid too live with such hate ..for both Races ....I know he made a terrible mistake ! GOD will forgive David Glisson
Maybe we should all try too live in Peace in Cloumbus and forgive all the wrong people from both races have done to each other
Give me a break, How come everytime there is an injustice to the black community done by the white community. You guys want us to turn the other cheek. Not all of us have that Martin Luther King Gene.

Since: Jan 07

Columbus

#5 Jan 28, 2007
Miss Boo wrote:
I believe you are saying that we as a human race should accept, love and forgive. There should be no black or white, just compassion for all others. If this is what you meant then I am in full support. Yes I am sure the families on both sides have great sadness to deal with. Of course the grieving of a loved one is so painful that it can not compare to anything else.
I am so sad for the parents of the very young man who was shot. No parent should have to attend their childs funeral. It is a nightmare I do not ever want to experience.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muscogee County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News COOPER: Looking back at the Creek Indian War of... 5 hr Will Dockery 32
News City purchases former Club Majestic 4 years aft... 13 hr Will Dockery 1
News Gambling question no simple call 17 hr Will Dockery 4
News Arts alliance reps also object to recommended n... Mon Will Dockery 1
News Man dies day after sustaining head injury durin... Jan 11 Woody GJ 3
News Hal Holbrook bringing renowned Mark Twain perfo... Jan 11 Will Dockery 6
News Columbus agencies awarded $1.4 million for home... Jan 6 Larry 1
More from around the web