Leaks in Muscogee County Sheriff's Office under GBI investigation

Jul 17, 2011 Full story: Ledger-Enquirer.com 23

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation began an inquiry last week into the unauthorized release of protected employee information from the Muscogee County Sheriff’s Office, according to several officials familiar with the probe.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Georgia Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Jul 18, 2011
I know for a definate fact that there is at least one longtime deputy involved in cover up for a local drug dealer.
phone

AOL

#2 Jul 21, 2011
Now they are going to trace you back from your computer. Find your name. Find your cell phone provider. Listen to all your calls. Then they'll listen to all the calls of people you talk to. They'll watch you for years. Silently watching and listening. You made a terrible mistake posting that opinion. You'll also be placed on the national citizen watch list. They'll watch your house via google maps. They'll monitor your tax returns. Your medical records to get to know your ailments. You'll be watched 24-7-365. Free Speech Exercised has a price.
John TDarr

AOL

#3 Jul 21, 2011
John T. Darr is one of the, if not the most honest men Columbus Georgia has ever employed. He is beyond reproach. In fact John T. Darr is incapable of consciously doing anything improper. He is a man. He might irk people from time to time, but JOHN T. DARR is SOLID! He is not corrupt. Everybody needs to understand that. IT IS A FACT.
Georgia Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Jul 22, 2011
And all you Cowards that are permitting the use and missuse by the DEA of the unconstitutional Patriot Act are just as responsible. You know every time they try to abuse me the next day God allows several American troops to be slaughtered in wars we should'nt be in,Iraq and Afganistan. I rejoice daily knowing my God has and will curse their deceitful azzes.It's very true whether you like it or not God can and will bring this hypocritical nation to it's knees and will not ever allow this country to win another war.
Georgia Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Jul 22, 2011
phone wrote:
Now they are going to trace you back from your computer. Find your name. Find your cell phone provider. Listen to all your calls. Then they'll listen to all the calls of people you talk to. They'll watch you for years. Silently watching and listening. You made a terrible mistake posting that opinion. You'll also be placed on the national citizen watch list. They'll watch your house via google maps. They'll monitor your tax returns. Your medical records to get to know your ailments. You'll be watched 24-7-365. Free Speech Exercised has a price.
Get up off your Bloody knees Coward and don't be afraid of your own Government because they would like all to live in fear.
Georgia Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Jul 22, 2011
John TDarr wrote:
John T. Darr is one of the, if not the most honest men Columbus Georgia has ever employed. He is beyond reproach. In fact John T. Darr is incapable of consciously doing anything improper. He is a man. He might irk people from time to time, but JOHN T. DARR is SOLID! He is not corrupt. Everybody needs to understand that. IT IS A FACT.
Yea well why does'nt he clean up those at his jail who are facilitating drug dealers. Hint: Deputy Henry C.
Georgia Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Jul 22, 2011
phone wrote:
Now they are going to trace you back from your computer. Find your name. Find your cell phone provider. Listen to all your calls. Then they'll listen to all the calls of people you talk to. They'll watch you for years. Silently watching and listening. You made a terrible mistake posting that opinion. You'll also be placed on the national citizen watch list. They'll watch your house via google maps. They'll monitor your tax returns. Your medical records to get to know your ailments. You'll be watched 24-7-365. Free Speech Exercised has a price.
Oh,I almost forgot to tell you that your comment will make me fart all the way home.
Darlene

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Jul 22, 2011
phone wrote:
Now they are going to trace you back from your computer. Find your name. Find your cell phone provider. Listen to all your calls. Then they'll listen to all the calls of people you talk to. They'll watch you for years. Silently watching and listening. You made a terrible mistake posting that opinion. You'll also be placed on the national citizen watch list. They'll watch your house via google maps. They'll monitor your tax returns. Your medical records to get to know your ailments. You'll be watched 24-7-365. Free Speech Exercised has a price.
You sound like a FEDERAL PIG. F you and the horse you rode to town on.
Darlene

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Jul 22, 2011
John TDarr wrote:
John T. Darr is one of the, if not the most honest men Columbus Georgia has ever employed. He is beyond reproach. In fact John T. Darr is incapable of consciously doing anything improper. He is a man. He might irk people from time to time, but JOHN T. DARR is SOLID! He is not corrupt. Everybody needs to understand that. IT IS A FACT.
His last name should be GOD if he is that great.
LISTENING

Columbus, GA

#11 Jul 22, 2011
Seriously. If you are on the side of good. I'll say this again JOHN T. DARR is without question a good man. He consciously tries his very best to make decent, just, fair and correct decisions. That is his core code. He is just a man. Only one man. Good men are always in difficulty. Ralph Johnson was/is a pretty all the way around decent guy too. The point is those who are decent should offer wise council to those decent in positions to make decisions. If you really want to help you should encourage men like JOHN T. DARR to continue to do their best for good. John started at the bottom. He doesn't have a pile of degrees. He ain't a phoney. John is a very decent man. Study him. Encourage him if you want to keep him confident and motivated to do his very best. Good men need to be encouraged. John T. Darr is a very good guy.
GEOPOLITICS

Columbus, GA

#12 Jul 22, 2011
Iran has to be kept in check. Saddam had no system to replace him. His sons were incapable and the religious majority are in Iran's pocket. Saddam was doing terrible things. Saddam had to go to get a handle on the mess that would follow him. The clock was ticking. If Saddam croaked or was taken out Iran had Iraq sewn up. Afghanistan has huge natural gas and mineral reserves unmined. It is necessary to be there to keep Pakistan's nukes in check. Its geopolitics, with nuke considerations added in complicating it more. Macheavelli is 24-7-365. Satan is like rust. He never sleeps. So if you have a god of love, the god of Christ you'll understand these things. The more radical a person is the more illogical they are. Tom Hanks risked his life for a VOLLEYBALL named wilson many times. Maybe the God of love cut him some slack. Point is, we live in a world of NUTS. Christ is the only greater thing in the world. The only safety line for mankind. When the world wrestling match puts you in a pretzel, you better know where the ropes are. America must control GEOPOLITICS or someone else shall use geopolitics to control America. You better be loyal to America. America didn't go away anywhere. It just has a lot of trash having a party because all the good men are too milk toast to run against them. Obama's Reds are there because the right is cowardice. If a man is to succeed against tyranny he has to put on the armour of Christ, not Barabus. Love conquers all. If you don't love America how can you defend it. How can you change the mess.
SPOOKS

Pine Mountain, GA

#13 Jul 22, 2011
Be assured us Spooks are everywhere. Sometimes we drop a drink straw wrapper on the ground by your car at night to film you pick it up off the ground the next day. We can analyze your movements to know how fast you can run, how long, and whether you are slow or spry. This way we can see if you can tackle a problem that comes your way with a resolute heart and cheerful, or if you'll hide your face from the light of day with a craven soul and fearful. Sometimes that pop in the TV after you turn it off is not it cooling down. We are listening through your cable box and TV speaker. The cable guy on the pole on your street is adjusting the fiber optic cameras with zooms looking at your house. The Gas company meter guy isn't at all. He is just adjusting the distance variance for reception for the parabolic microphones and cameras watching YOU. That fixed income lady with her son on your street are the block monitering house. Every two blocks at least has one. The lady at CVS chatting you up. She watches what you buy. The pharmacy lets us know what meds you are controlled by. Some of those pills have nano transmitters so we can hear you talk on your cell phone. When you get your meds filled for vacation, GPS moniters are placed in each pill. But you won't know it even if you crushed it because it is small as a micro dot. We know your mechanic. Because he is one of US. We know where you are 24-7-365. We have your house keys. Sneak and peeks or creepy crawls once a month keeps our SPOOKS in training. We even use your commode. Remember when you came home and the vent was on. You thought you turned that off. Sometimes we let a Spook sleep in your house when you are there. That sag in your backyard fence wasn't caused by rot or wind. It was a SPOOK mad dash jump. We still use enhanced Sodium Phentathol. If you find out we can stage a car accident and apply mind gravy in the hospital. You won't remember a thing. All your friends and loved ones are just happy you are alive. Notice how friends who had an accident are changed in personality. In the hospital we can use the frontol lobe ice pick to install a nano tracking device. It runs on body electricity supplied by the nerves. It can run like a Rolex for 75 years. We are all things. We are here. We are there. We are everywhere. We can even get inside your head. Literally. And if you are too bothersome, you can join Gordon Kahl, or Bob Mathews on Whidby Island. But it won't be like that. You just had a heart attack while frying chicken on the stove. Or you'll fall out while singing in the choir in church. The little door opened on the frontal lobe implant releashing the smell of almonds. Spooks are everywhere.
FOOL

Pine Mountain, GA

#14 Jul 22, 2011
A computer is a tool fool. All you gotta do is toss in some chicken livers on a hook and no matter how silent or deep the catfish are running, they always are gonna take the bait.
Hey Darlene

Pine Mountain, GA

#15 Jul 22, 2011
Hey Darlene. John T. Darr isn't GOD but he is GOOD.
John Q

United States

#16 Jul 23, 2011
LISTENING wrote:
Seriously. If you are on the side of good. I'll say this again JOHN T. DARR is without question a good man. He consciously tries his very best to make decent, just, fair and correct decisions. That is his core code. He is just a man. Only one man. Good men are always in difficulty. Ralph Johnson was/is a pretty all the way around decent guy too. The point is those who are decent should offer wise council to those decent in positions to make decisions. If you really want to help you should encourage men like JOHN T. DARR to continue to do their best for good. John started at the bottom. He doesn't have a pile of degrees. He ain't a phoney. John is a very decent man. Study him. Encourage him if you want to keep him confident and motivated to do his very best. Good men need to be encouraged. John T. Darr is a very good guy.
Well from what you say I can buy that he's likely a really good, upstanding guy.
But all that aside, the fact still remains that he semi vindictively screwed these women over,
and for that he Will Feel the adverse effects.
And I Imagine the city will have to also.
No one is attacking the mans charactor.
Read the full facts on their suit.
Regarding JDARR

Columbus, GA

#17 Jul 23, 2011
Maybe John Darr was looking at all those who would be retiring and he was placing people in positions according to long term plans. Maybe there were great spots that were soon opening as people retired and he was considering placing people where he felt they could best work. Also you have to understand sometimes people in places can't get along. So it is best to not put people together that would do better in another spot. You've seen how ANDY TAYLOR worked out situations. I hear John Darr grew up watching MAYBERRY episodes and he admired the role model of Andy Taylor. Someone should look at all the above. Sometimes people miss read situations and think something is one way and it is not. I hope that it all shall come out John is working as mentioned above. One problem with being a Good Guy, the status quo from years of other type operating styles flows over and if you are lIGHT in your approach and an EASTER BUNNY you'll have a rough time with the wolves amongst an organization. Another thing. Women are tough and smart. Sometimes they are even more powerful than men and accel way past men. If John is only used to working closely with guys maybe he just isn't used to dealing with the ladies. You know how women get if they think a guy is a goofball and he irks them. A woman can come down hard on an average Joe Schmo type. John Darr is not no street fighter. He is more like Goober, Emmet, and Howard Sprague with a bit of Barney and Ernest T. Bass. And you know all of those men have wholesome good souls. John isn't a jerk or an instigator. People prefer an honest man any day. People also prefer the mistakes of honest men.
Columbus

Oklahoma City, OK

#18 Jul 23, 2011
SPOOKS wrote:
Be assured us Spooks are everywhere. Sometimes we drop a drink straw wrapper on the ground by your car at night to film you pick it up off the ground the next day. We can analyze your movements to know how fast you can run, how long, and whether you are slow or spry. This way we can see if you can tackle a problem that comes your way with a resolute heart and cheerful, or if you'll hide your face from the light of day with a craven soul and fearful. Sometimes that pop in the TV after you turn it off is not it cooling down. We are listening through your cable box and TV speaker. The cable guy on the pole on your street is adjusting the fiber optic cameras with zooms looking at your house. The Gas company meter guy isn't at all. He is just adjusting the distance variance for reception for the parabolic microphones and cameras watching YOU. That fixed income lady with her son on your street are the block monitering house. Every two blocks at least has one. The lady at CVS chatting you up. She watches what you buy. The pharmacy lets us know what meds you are controlled by. Some of those pills have nano transmitters so we can hear you talk on your cell phone. When you get your meds filled for vacation, GPS moniters are placed in each pill. But you won't know it even if you crushed it because it is small as a micro dot. We know your mechanic. Because he is one of US. We know where you are 24-7-365. We have your house keys. Sneak and peeks or creepy crawls once a month keeps our SPOOKS in training. We even use your commode. Remember when you came home and the vent was on. You thought you turned that off. Sometimes we let a Spook sleep in your house when you are there. That sag in your backyard fence wasn't caused by rot or wind. It was a SPOOK mad dash jump. We still use enhanced Sodium Phentathol. If you find out we can stage a car accident and apply mind gravy in the hospital. You won't remember a thing. All your friends and loved ones are just happy you are alive. Notice how friends who had an accident are changed in personality. In the hospital we can use the frontol lobe ice pick to install a nano tracking device. It runs on body electricity supplied by the nerves. It can run like a Rolex for 75 years. We are all things. We are here. We are there. We are everywhere. We can even get inside your head. Literally. And if you are too bothersome, you can join Gordon Kahl, or Bob Mathews on Whidby Island. But it won't be like that. You just had a heart attack while frying chicken on the stove. Or you'll fall out while singing in the choir in church. The little door opened on the frontal lobe implant releashing the smell of almonds. Spooks are everywhere.
Do the SPOOKS duck automatic rifle fire when they try to enter my Home?
Columbus

Oklahoma City, OK

#19 Jul 23, 2011
I darr anyone including the big bad DEA to clean up their 25 years on the force long Deputy who runs the Muscogee County Jail and watches warrants coming out on a long time CRACK DRUG DEALER on Columbus's East Side.
Society Protector

Oklahoma City, OK

#20 Jul 28, 2011
OK, Anyone who knows Big John Darr needs to inform him that a 25 year veteran of law enforcement Henry Cobb,Jail Deputy and his drug dealing scumbag crack dealer cousin Tramayne Badlwin work together to deal crack and have been doing so for 10 years. Metro Narcotics was notified July 2010 and as of July 2011 have,nt done a damn thing. Anyone with BALLS who can do something to protect the East Side Black Community should tell him unless he himself is involved in drug payments.
Society Protector

Oklahoma City, OK

#21 Jul 28, 2011
That should be Tremayne Baldwin not Baldwin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muscogee County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aflac partners with The GRAMMYs 4 min Will Dockery 1
Mayor Tomlinson: A new Walmart will be built on... (May '14) Sat Will Dockery 15
Columbus Regional subsidiary buys shopping, off... Sat Will Dockery 2
Columbus 'played such a pivotal role in the wor... Dec 17 Will Dockery 22
Columbus performance poet gains national fame Dec 17 Will Dockery 4
Zip line should be ready mid-September Dec 17 Will Dockery 3
Presidential Longevity - a Recent Phenomenon Dec 17 Will Dockery 2
More from around the web