Columbus woman killed in car crash on...

Columbus woman killed in car crash on Macon Road

There are 1 comment on the Ledger-Enquirer.com story from May 21, 2010, titled Columbus woman killed in car crash on Macon Road. In it, Ledger-Enquirer.com reports that:

A Columbus woman was killed in a car wreck on Macon Road Friday afternoon, according to Muscogee County's deputy coroner Freeman Worley.Barbara McBride, 52, was pronounced dead at around 2:30 p.m. at The Medical Center, after being involved in a two-car wreck on Macon Road, Worley said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ledger-Enquirer.com.

Joy Perez

Columbus, GA

#1 May 22, 2010
Me and my four children witnesed this accident. The man that was driving the car that had Mrs. McBride in it should be ashamed of hisself. She would still be here if he had not tried to beat the trafic coming from the other side. What was waiting a minute for the traffic to clear gonna hurt now he will live with this for the rest of his life. I hope that the passenger of the Red Dodge truck is ok.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muscogee County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Downtown Columbus building to be torn down to m... 3 hr Will Dockery 224
News a The Price is Right Live!a is coming to Columbus Feb 10 Pearlia dozier 2
News City leaders turn attention to blighted Winterf... Feb 9 General Zod 12
News Columbus moves to start building River Road rou... Feb 4 THE Sentaor 2
News Anything but quiet Feb 4 THE Sentaor 27
News Aflac racks up $751 million profit in quarter, ... Feb 1 General Zod 1
News There are worse places to get married than Colu... Jan 31 General Stomp 1
More from around the web