Sheriff Johnson addresses Kenneth Wal...

Sheriff Johnson addresses Kenneth Walker shooting

There are 3 comments on the Columbus Ledger-Enquirer story from Oct 24, 2008, titled Sheriff Johnson addresses Kenneth Walker shooting. In it, Columbus Ledger-Enquirer reports that:

Muscogee County Sheriff Ralph Johnson describes to the Public Safety Advisory Committee the drug case and law enforcement activities that prompted officers to stop the vehicle with Kenneth Walker and three ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Ledger-Enquirer.

stiche

United States

#3 Oct 29, 2008
That's a wonderful attitude.
Didn't Glisson have drugs in his system too? Maybe that's why he deviated from his "training" and put himself and everyone of his brother officers in jeopardy by not keeping a safe distance from ALL the suspects seeing as how he was carrying the MP5 9mm SUBMACHINE GUN with a 30 ROUND CLIP that perhaps a drug crazed suspect might have taken away from him and killed ALL the officers there with.
Having cocaine is a reason to get arrested, not murdered accidentaly
Glisson was supposed to have 2 hands on that weapon at all times and NEVER to touch a suspect at all while he was carrying it with the safety off.
I guess all the screaming and shouting confused him.
Guns are enough for me, you don't need to shout when I can see you there ready to SHOOT ME.
Tha Truth

Chauncey, GA

#4 Nov 1, 2008
Stiche, you must be part of that Jack Yates/Tom Rogers conspiracy that has a stranglehold on the local population of Cusseta.
Out of sight

Edmond, OK

#5 Apr 4, 2009
Sheriff you need to clean up your informants. I personally know 4 who completely lied and told mistruths about me. I will continually protect the innocent public from dangerous lyers like 22 year old Jamie Sapp of North Highland 27 year old Koddie Stewart of Phenix City and North Highland. Jamie has 2 friends Lissy 20 year old and her Brother Gary 26 years old both from North Highland. Any body living in this area should be on the lookout for these liers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muscogee County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay bar opens near Macon Road, drawing visitors... 20 hr General Zod 659
News Spate of homicides puts Columbus in a season of... Wed Columbus Crime 2
News Novelist Karen Zacharias to appear with Paul Pi... Sep 10 Will Dockery 23
News RiverCenter fountain a community asset despite ... Sep 10 Wax 1
News Hobb, Crabb and Wilson hope to oust Columbus co... Sep 1 Rocky Balbubba 4
News Winn-Dixie supermarket off Buena Vista Road to ... Aug 27 Rocky Balbubba 21
News Mayor: Columbus wona t remove memorial to Civil... Aug 23 Jim 3
More from around the web