Former sheriff's reserve deputy arres...

Former sheriff's reserve deputy arrested for impersonating a cop

There are 8 comments on the WTVM Columbus story from Dec 28, 2010, titled Former sheriff's reserve deputy arrested for impersonating a cop. In it, WTVM Columbus reports that:

A former sheriff's reserve deputy is in the Muscogee County Jail after impersonating an officer Monday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVM Columbus.

NIEWIS

AOL

#1 Dec 28, 2010
I guess this explains why he is a former sheriff's reserve deputy. He doesn't deserve to wear a badge of any kind. Expel and prevent these losers from entering a law enforcement position before someone gets hurt.
Sizemore

United States

#2 Jan 2, 2011
Tell him & his buddys to apply in Cusseta,
they would make a GREAT Chattahoochie County Deputy!
Those are Our kinda guys!!
Truth B Told

Waverly Hall, GA

#3 Jan 2, 2011
That just shows they need to vet these guys better. One of the biggest drug dealers that worked at a former local textile company, now is a sheriff deputy for Muscogee county. Happy new year Tony.
Quik

United States

#4 Jan 3, 2011
Truth B Told wrote:
That just shows they need to vet these guys better. One of the biggest drug dealers that worked at a former local textile company, now is a sheriff deputy for Muscogee county. Happy new year Tony.
Tooth I always figured you for a rat snitch.
Now I know I was right all along..
Truth B Told

Waverly Hall, GA

#5 Jan 3, 2011
Quark,would you like cheese with that whine? Lets see would I bust a cop out for being a drug dealer?
mmmm yeah. I could have said his last name but I held back because he's probably no worse than the rest of them. Sorry quark,your disappointed in me. NOT, hahahha The truth does tend to hurt just a little.
Quik

United States

#6 Jan 5, 2011
Kook B Old got no other life than to hide behind a computer & type
allegations & charges against other people without facing them (like a COWARD)

Kook did your momma raise a Dirty Rat Stool Pidgeon?

Would she be proud?
Truth b Told

Waverly Hall, GA

#7 Jan 6, 2011
First of all quick, so you think I'm hiding? Look at you calling names and not posting your name or where your from. Where I come from we call people like you hypocrites. Lets see you use the terms rat snitch and stool pigeon,terms common to people you find in jail. Not ratting is pledges made from one criminal to another.I don't remember ratting on anyone anyway, I never said his last name, it was really a message to the drug dealer turned cop. I see you cant spell and apparently you don't comprehend very well either. How did you get the name quick? Is it from your lame two line post or did your wife name you that?
Quik

United States

#8 Jan 8, 2011
Order Order Mr Old.
Answer my two and then I will answer yours.

(without order there is chaos)

thanks much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muscogee County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Southern Democrats urge a return to party basics Mon Will Dockery 47
News Thieves make off with $8,000 of Boy Scout gear ... May 16 Zack 1
News Presidential Longevity - a Recent Phenomenon (Nov '14) May 16 Will Dockery 3
News Doug Speirs lists the Top Five Bad Movie Moms f... May 12 Will Dockery 1
News PAWS Humane offers free dog spay, neuter servic... May 11 Will Dockery 1
News Columbus realtors hosts pet adoption drive May 11 Will Dockery 1
News Dipping Their Wings in the Inkjet Pond May 11 Will Dockery 1
More from around the web