Alleged Latin King arrested

Alleged Latin King arrested

There are 3 comments on the Muscatine Journal story from Dec 14, 2008, titled Alleged Latin King arrested. In it, Muscatine Journal reports that:

One of eight alleged members of the Latin Kings gang, accused of an October assault in a Muscatine alley, was arrested this week, but three others are still wanted by police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Muscatine Journal.

the realist

Muscatine, IA

#1 Dec 24, 2008
TO the people who left comments,i think its funny to go and say these foolish things,makes me laugh so hard,the last time i checked your families where heading down the same path,to bad they where the ones serving the drugs and the ones who were doing them,lol and for him not being a father,lol,think thats funny,as i recall i know this guy pretty good,and i dont think you could imagine the things this guy does for his kids,and as for x-mas,lets say you'll get the present u deserve as you talk down on one,judge your self before you correct someone elses problem silly!no wonder you got that user name,says it all,and to that foo that said he went to school with him,i think its funny that you come on here and talk all this big lip stuff,you know what they say about big lips,its only made for sucking,,,,you know the rest!!!!!!amor,and by the way the charge they said about the dude that was assaulted, i knew him and he already had no hearing in his ear,check the hospital records!
the realist

Muscatine, IA

#2 Dec 24, 2008
and aarrron your a joke running that mouth like you have anything to say !!!!!!!!!merry x-mas to all,to good,bad,everyone in jail,prison,over seas,eveybody!!!!!!!!!!only god can judge me!!!!!!what!!!!!!!!!
The other Realist

Bettendorf, IA

#3 Mar 30, 2009
the realist wrote:
and aarrron your a joke running that mouth like you have anything to say !!!!!!!!!merry x-mas to all,to good,bad,everyone in jail,prison,over seas,eveybody!!!!!!!!!!only god can judge me!!!!!!what!!!!!!!!!
Are you serious? Do you realize how stupid you are? You must have an I.Q. of about 3-and the same number of teeth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muscatine County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The travails of Chris Ales (Apr '08) Jun '13 Hillbilly 5
News Johnson County Car Accident: One Person Flown t... (Nov '07) Jan '11 Michael Gardenier 2
News Muscatine man faces arraignment in estate theft... (Feb '10) Feb '10 estate 1
News Parole Revoked For Former Iowa Judge (Jan '10) Jan '10 HIGHWAY 420 4
autistic people ( and those with other disabili... (Jun '09) Jun '09 momof2greatkids 1
dhs (Mar '09) Mar '09 Alyssa 2
News All 15 sex offenders released following ruling (Jan '09) Jan '09 BLAME GAME IS OVER 2
More from around the web