Drugs and Murder in Muscatine

Jul 3, 2008 Full story: InMuscatine

Multiple charges have been filed against a Muscatine man and woman who live in a house where Muscatine County Drug Task Force officials say they found cocaine, methamphetamine and a loaded gun on Monday.

Full Story
mom

United States

#1 Jul 15, 2008
do bad exwife is so pathetic she has to post lies to feel better about herself, the only ones being hurt are your kids. grow up.
michelle

United States

#2 Jul 15, 2008
don't always beleive what you read, some people have to make lies about others to satisfy their unhappiness.
Mira

Muscatine, IA

#3 Jul 15, 2008
Dear Roboblogger.... does Ur Name Start Wit A "T" And End Wit A "A" Ya Thats What I Thought: Why Is It That U Always Have To Be In Drama??? O I Forgot U Took Alot Of Classes For That, U Made That Muscatine Man Like U Say Spend His Money On Someone That Went To School To Be A Nobody Except For A Nosey Bitch... IF The Shoe Fits "ROBOBLOGGER" Than Wear It. Keep On Posting Things Like This & Ur Gonna Find Urself In The Same Place He Is... Its Too Bad U Dont Have A Full Time Job. I Know Ur Knee Hurts...Lmao!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muscatine County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The travails of Chris Ales (Apr '08) Jun '13 Hillbilly 5
Johnson County Car Accident: One Person Flown t... (Nov '07) Jan '11 Michael Gardenier 2
Muscatine man faces arraignment in estate theft... (Feb '10) Feb '10 estate 1
Parole Revoked For Former Iowa Judge (Jan '10) Jan '10 HIGHWAY 420 4
autistic people ( and those with other disabili... (Jun '09) Jun '09 momof2greatkids 1
Alleged Latin King arrested (Dec '08) Mar '09 The other Realist 3
dhs (Mar '09) Mar '09 Alyssa 2
More from around the web