Mult. Co. to restart cat-trapping pro...

Mult. Co. to restart cat-trapping program

There are 1 comment on the KGW-TV Portland story from Jul 12, 2012, titled Mult. Co. to restart cat-trapping program. In it, KGW-TV Portland reports that:

Oregon's largest county plans to restart a trap-neuter-return program to reduce the stray and feral cat population.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KGW-TV Portland.

Nature Advocate

Pipestone, MN

#1 Jul 12, 2012
This gives me a great idea!

The same way that cat-lovers go around destroying and stealing traps used for trap & euthanize programs, just volunteer for TNR programs. Then use their traps to trap & drown them. A free way to get all your needed supplies to destroy this deadly disease-spreading invasive-species vermin!

Thanks! I'll spread the word.

Me, though? I just shoot and bury every last one I see, collared or not. Shot and buried HUNDREDS of these invasive-species vermin over 2 years ago. NONE have replaced them. It's the ONLY way to solve the problem. Cats simply breed faster than any trapping method used. Whereas, "Hunted to Extinction" (or hunted to extirpation, in the case of all outdoor cats) is the ONLY method that is faster than any species can out-breed and out-adapt to.

But if you're in need of the use of some free traps for the TDSS Cat Management Programs (Trap, Drown, Shovel, & Shut-Up), then by all means -- volunteer for a TNR group and use THEIR traps!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Multnomah County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seattle mayor accused of sex abuse in lawsuit, ... Apr 8 Holy Silicon Wafer 1
News Judge allows Oregon resident to be genderless Mar 29 nanoanomaly 4
News Oregon judge accused of helping illegal immigra... Mar '17 o see the light 8
News Oregon Judge Under Fire After Helping Illegal A... Mar '17 Mikey 5
Multnomah County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest R... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Micheal 2
News Tigard woman awarded for mental health advocacy (Aug '16) Aug '16 Elise Gingerich 1
News Last Oregon occupier still talking on YouTube -... (May '16) May '16 Uranium 1
More from around the web