Man Arrested After Washing Genitals i...

Man Arrested After Washing Genitals in Park Drinking Fountain

There are 77 comments on the NBC New York story from Jul 27, 2012, titled Man Arrested After Washing Genitals in Park Drinking Fountain. In it, NBC New York reports that:

A 40-year old man was arrested in Portland on Monday for allegedly washing his genitals in a park drinking fountain while kids played close by.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC New York.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

65007noogard

“Geaux Tigers!”

Since: Jun 12

Down on the bayou

#1 Jul 27, 2012
LOL. Geno got caught washing his vagina in the drinking fountain again. Bwahahahahahahaha.

“I know where you are,”

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#2 Jul 27, 2012
65007noogard wrote:
LOL. Geno got caught washing his vagina in the drinking fountain again. Bwahahahahahahaha.
I may never drink from a public water fountain again.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#3 Jul 27, 2012
65007noogard wrote:
I guess he just wasn't feeling so fresh........

65007noogard

“Geaux Tigers!”

Down on the bayou

#4 Jul 27, 2012
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I guess he just wasn't feeling so fresh........
LoL. There's not enough Summer's Eve in the entire country to make that happen :0)

65007noogard

“Geaux Tigers!”

Down on the bayou

#5 Jul 27, 2012
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I may never drink from a public water fountain again.
Hehehe. Certainly not one in Portland :0)

“Easy.. cool & sexy!”

Nairobi, Kenya

#6 Jul 27, 2012
Dejavu? Borat the movie? Taking a Dump in public? eww..

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#7 Jul 27, 2012
I'm not sure why, but I can't quit laughing.
Does anyone else wonder what happened before that?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#8 Jul 27, 2012
Are there no public restrooms where he could take care of himself in private? If he's homeless, he's not anymore. Now he's got 3 hots and a cot. And a place to take a real shower.

Disgusting animal.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#9 Jul 27, 2012
"Misuse of a drinking fountain"! That might be the funniest criminal charge in the history of crime!

“Jody”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#10 Jul 27, 2012
Who still braves the various unknowns to drink from public water fountains anyway? Not me.[shudder]
The public restrooms, yes, if need arises, but that's the other end of the equation. No way do my lips sample donations from fountains. I'd go in the restroom and drink from a facet first.

Which begs the question, why didn't Mr. Cleanus use a restroom facility? Evidently exposure was his primary goal. Or,.. he had a fetish for double dipping in the community punch bowl.

Think about it,.. think about it,.. that's right, he's the one who got caught. What,?.. you think all street people are our friends?

“I know where you are,”

#11 Jul 27, 2012
off the trail wrote:
Who still braves the various unknowns to drink from public water fountains anyway?Which begs the question, why didn't Mr. Cleanus use a restroom facility?
Four words - Mad Dog 20-20

Disclaimer:
The above poster is not, nor has ever attempted to offend anybody with his posts. His posts are for entertainment puposes only and should not be attempted without a supervised professional. The poster is not responsible for any hurt or damaged feelings in an attempt to garnish said humor.

“Easy.. cool & sexy!”

Nairobi, Kenya

#12 Jul 27, 2012
BORAT! I say!

“Jody”

Location hidden

#13 Jul 27, 2012
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Four words - Mad Dog 20-20
Disclaimer:
The above poster is not, nor has ever attempted to offend anybody with his posts. His posts are for entertainment puposes only and should not be attempted without a supervised professional. The poster is not responsible for any hurt or damaged feelings in an attempt to garnish said humor.
Did you take offense? If so, it puzzles me. One point of clarification, I am female, I don't drink except for the occasional Miller Chill, and I actually like you. One statement you made about leaving the inner child behind will stay with me forever.
Are we on the wrong foot over something? If so, I missed it, but if you wish I'll refrain from replying to any of your postings.
Peace to you.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#14 Jul 27, 2012
65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL. There's not enough Summer's Eve in the entire country to make that happen :0)
Janitor in a drum might be a better choice......

“I know where you are,”

#15 Jul 27, 2012
off the trail wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you take offense? If so, it puzzles me. One point of clarification, I am female, I don't drink except for the occasional Miller Chill, and I actually like you. One statement you made about leaving the inner child behind will stay with me forever.
Are we on the wrong foot over something? If so, I missed it, but if you wish I'll refrain from replying to any of your postings.
Peace to you.
No, not at all trail...I posted the disclaimer in response to the "Ellen DeGeneres dead at 54" thread.

No worries...exept for the Miller Chill...blaaaaaach ***shivers***

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#16 Jul 27, 2012
-patricia- wrote:
BORAT! I say!
Sexytime with drinky fountain!

65007noogard

“Geaux Tigers!”

Down on the bayou

#17 Jul 27, 2012
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Janitor in a drum might be a better choice......
Bwhahahahahahahahahaha.

“Easy.. cool & sexy!”

Nairobi, Kenya

#18 Jul 27, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Sexytime with drinky fountain!
lol

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#19 Jul 27, 2012
kinda makes you think twice about a KIDDIE COCKTAIL or HIGHBALL

“Jody”

Location hidden

#20 Jul 27, 2012
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not at all trail...I posted the disclaimer in response to the "Ellen DeGeneres dead at 54" thread.
No worries...exept for the Miller Chill...blaaaaaach ***shivers***
Thanks for clearing that up.
*chuckle* I fear many of my friends feel the same way about Miller Chill. On the bright side, that allows my personal six pack to last a week or two. I keep a pack of bud light for their visits.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Multnomah County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Portland's commitment to 100 percent renewable ... Aug '17 Solarman 1
News Reckless Policy? Pol: Portland's sanctuary stat... Jul '17 spytheweb 2
News Illegal Oregon rape suspect deported at least 1... Jul '17 TrumpSupporter2016 2
News Judge allows Oregon resident to be genderless (Mar '17) Jul '17 Oregonducks 7
News Seattle mayor accused of sex abuse in lawsuit, ... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Holy Silicon Wafer 1
News Oregon judge accused of helping illegal immigra... (Mar '17) Mar '17 o see the light 8
News Oregon Judge Under Fire After Helping Illegal A... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Mikey 5
More from around the web