What do u know about her?
jackass

United States

#2 Jun 10, 2011
She's a whoore who sleeps aroumd on her husband
Tinya

United States

#3 Jun 11, 2011
Yeah right off the bat u got ur name right, but not ur info! So who am I sleeping with and where at?
Timmy

United States

#4 Jun 11, 2011
I'd appreciate the jackass that is to afraid to say their name if they will quit going around spreading rumor about my wife if u don't know the truth or have proof. Unless u want ur ass whooped and I'm sure that's why u didn't put ur name!
your crazy

Dunmor, KY

#5 Jun 13, 2011
Tinya barely has enough time to take care of normal day to day life! She takes care of her family and works her ass off! She's not a whore or any of the other things u might pull out of ur ass to put on here. People has way to much time on there hands if all they can do is put BS on here about other people whom they know nothing about!
guy

United States

#6 Jun 13, 2011
I slept with her a couple days ago And can prove it
Timmy

United States

#7 Jun 14, 2011
guy wrote:
I slept with her a couple days ago And can prove it
so prove it
I know

United States

#8 Jul 21, 2011
What do you want to know about her? She use to work at the minute mart and run around greenville but she was a stuck up spoiled b**ch and thought she was somebody her mom bought her a nice car and took care of her while she spent all her money on drugs. Everyone she hung around went to jail but she never did as far as I know last I heard she was pregnant I guess its been 4 or 5 years since I even saw her I assumed she moved off from here.
guy

United States

#9 Jul 21, 2011
I know she likes it doggy style
Peggy

United States

#10 Jul 22, 2011
I am her mother she paid for the car herself started to work at the minit mart at 16 and by the way still works there and has 2 jobs and 2 kids she never done drugs she might have hung around some people that went to jail and got in trouble but so have I because they do it don't make us followers she is a Garner so there for we are gonna know people that goes to jail and I am a Jones.
someone else

Greenville, KY

#11 Jul 22, 2011
guy wrote:
I know she likes it doggy style
Who don't !!!!! Thats no proof !!!!!!
GODS WATCHING

Prospect, TN

#13 Aug 4, 2011
????
guy

United States

#14 Apr 25, 2014
She is back in town I just saw her the other day
Margie

Union City, GA

#15 May 3, 2014
I heard she was sleeping with the cook at mustang grill.
Guy

United States

#16 May 8, 2014
Margie wrote:
I heard she was sleeping with the cook at mustang grill.
She is sleeping with more than just the cook at the grill
Dumbass

United States

#17 May 10, 2014
She never left town nor is she sleeping with the cook at mustang grill
Know what u talking about

United States

#18 Jun 26, 2014
Who the hell is Margie? And who is the cook at the grill?
Timmy Lindsay

United States

#19 Jun 26, 2014
People like u are why familys separate u are to afraid to say your names so I can handle u myself mind your own damn business and quit spreading rumors she is human too and so am I we have two kids that need us so please stop .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muhlenberg County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women beater (Aug '15) 1 hr No name given 31
Jeri Beth Cobb or Amanda Feeback Wed amanda 26
Sheila Peterson Tue Greg 2
Katie stammers Jul 22 Yoyo 3
Who are the hottest guys in town? (Feb '11) Jul 21 Jeremiah loy 40
looking for 20s girl for Jul 17 hardrock 1
who is the guy working at paradise with black h... Jul 17 heather 1
More from around the web