Police Seize Thousands of Items Relat...

Police Seize Thousands of Items Related to Drugs From Area Businesses

There are 23 comments on the wbko.com story from Mar 13, 2013, titled Police Seize Thousands of Items Related to Drugs From Area Businesses. In it, wbko.com reports that:

Police say as many as 2,000 items related to illegal drugs were seized from two businesses in Muhlenberg county.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at wbko.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
trembling in fear

Owensboro, KY

#21 Mar 25, 2013
Yeah, like I said before, no one was charged. I was in Wal mart the other day, and I think they should be busted too. I saw that they sell lighters and matches. They also sell aluminum foil, and as smokers know, in a bind you can make a tolerable pipe out of that. Bust them!!
Best takeaway from all this? Nobody was charged with anything. It was just for show.The cops will probably get another law enforcement grant from the government. Yay!
non snitch

Dunmor, KY

#22 Apr 27, 2013
If yall want to know the biggest pill dealer lives on dogwood trail kind of messed up she would have to deal seeing how she gets all her money fucking a rich ex powderly police chief some people have no morals and they want to mess around with dumb shit like paraphernalia from the always open market the law needs to deal with the serious shit
non snitch

Dunmor, KY

#23 Apr 27, 2013
p.s i'm tired of giving her money she needs to get a job. Cause laying on her back is getting old and no good and loose

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muhlenberg County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't shoot the messenger 11 hr Lee 1
women beater (Aug '15) 11 hr Lee 24
Ugly People (Nov '10) Sun MrHoule2017 9
Damien Houle? (Jan '16) Sun MrsHoule2017 5
Muhlenberg Nudes (caitlyn travierso) (Feb '16) May 15 Person 16
Brittany Cramer May 15 Heard this 3
News Muhlenberg County Deputy Involved In Shooting; ... (Sep '14) May 12 Anonymous 52
More from around the web