Police Seize Thousands of Items Related to Drugs From Area Businesses

Mar 13, 2013 Full story: wbko.com 23

Police say as many as 2,000 items related to illegal drugs were seized from two businesses in Muhlenberg county.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
my2cents

United States

#1 Mar 14, 2013
If I were a resident of this county, I'd be pitching the most god awful fit at the waste of my tax dollars. Residents have a lot bigger issues than a couple of gas stations selling glass pipes. Pipes, I might add, that can be legally bought and sold for tobacco and herbal use, on line and in any smoke shop.
Shame on you sheriff and shame on you residents for putting up with this!
me and i

Greenville, KY

#2 Mar 14, 2013
must be a dope head get over it
Cephus

Greenville, KY

#3 Mar 14, 2013
Gas stations owners are very nice people even though they come from abroad.
Need a answer

Owensboro, KY

#4 Mar 14, 2013
my2cents wrote:
If I were a resident of this county, I'd be pitching the most god awful fit at the waste of my tax dollars. Residents have a lot bigger issues than a couple of gas stations selling glass pipes. Pipes, I might add, that can be legally bought and sold for tobacco and herbal use, on line and in any smoke shop.
if that's all it was why would you need digital scales and a marijuana grinder last I heard you didn't have to weigh regular tobacco I hope they put every dope head there is in jail were they need to be if we are paying for them any way with our tax dollars for them to lay up and draw welfare and food stamps so they don't have to work then they should be locked up !!!
my2cents

Duluth, GA

#5 Mar 14, 2013
me and i wrote:
must be a dope head get over it
Aww..I knew someone would be butthurt over my comment:-) Sorry to disappoint you but I've never done a drug in my life. Other than the bullsh:t pills dr's have giving me in the past. No..I just know useless cops when I see them. You must be in their fan club.
civilized

Duluth, GA

#6 Mar 14, 2013
I don't expect the fine folks of methunbergh county to understand the precedent this may set. You inbreds aren't known for your brilliant choices or common sense approaches.
civilized

Duluth, GA

#7 Mar 14, 2013
Need a answer wrote:
<quoted text>if that's all it was why would you need digital scales and a marijuana grinder last I heard you didn't have to weigh regular tobacco I hope they put every dope head there is in jail were they need to be if we are paying for them any way with our tax dollars for them to lay up and draw welfare and food stamps so they don't have to work then they should be locked up !!!
Please kill yourself now you uneducated, hillbilly.
my five cents

Lexington, KY

#8 Mar 14, 2013
my2cents wrote:
if that was a resident that stuff was found in just one or two items who ever lived there would have went to jail !!!! nobody at either store went....wrong....
Tremblinginfear

Owensboro, KY

#9 Mar 14, 2013
Just showing your ignorance. You really do need an answer. Are you stoopid? Do you think it's cheaper to house, feed, health care, medication, on the taxpayer dime??
And by your logic, they should arrest every merchant that sells pipe cleaners, lighters,
Matches, papers, postal scales, herb grinders, mixers, sellers of buckets, fertilizer, etc. this case will never go anywhere. Btw, I read the story. It never said anyone was arrested. Were they? Does anyone know? People use ice cubes to make extracts from pot, like hash, etc. arrest business owners who sell bags of ice? Really??
If you don't have common sense, just don't talk. That way people may wonder, but they'll never know for sure.
Cephus

Greenville, KY

#10 Mar 14, 2013
Tremblinginfear is a very nice person, us towel heads appreciate people like him.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#11 Mar 15, 2013
Is this the business Johar or whatever his name owns? Send his Pakistani butt back home.
haha

Greenville, KY

#12 Mar 15, 2013
The only reason they were busted is because people would go in and ask for pipes to smoke drugs out of. Therefore, its a known fact that the pipes are being used for illegal activities and is considered paraphernalia.
Knows well

United States

#13 Mar 16, 2013
No Johar doesn't own this business anymore. And he's not from Pakistan. Know ur facts before you run your mouth. Just saying
Raja Johar

Greenville, KY

#14 Mar 17, 2013
No i not Pakistanie, I Indian from Indiana.
benny hen

Greenville, KY

#15 Mar 17, 2013
That's where I get all my supples. What now?
vaccine vj

Duluth, GA

#16 Mar 17, 2013
I do know that the people that took over, had far better personalities than I've seen in this county...they always welcomed u with a smile and thanked u for ur business...don't c that around here much at all...no wonder they r taking over businesses...and I do agree, this county has bigger issues to deal with
Cat Call

Clive, IA

#17 Mar 18, 2013
Raja Johar wrote:
No i not Pakistanie, I Indian from Indiana.
Pakistan, India, Indiana........same difference. harharhar!!!!
Jail

United States

#18 Mar 22, 2013
If you would get of the county and look around you would that most markets sell that kind of stuff .. Go to Owensboro u will see it their store .. Get with it ccpd .. Back woods !!! Makes you to go hide when they do something dumb like that.
Idiot Cops

Lewisburg, KY

#19 Mar 23, 2013
Scales,pipes, etc only become paraphernalia when such items are found with illegal narcotics or residue. This was something for CCPD to get a pat on the back from the ignorant/majority of this county. Nobody goes into a store and asks for a "pipe to smoke drugs out of". I want to see the statute for what they are charging these guys with. Can anyone post that for me? Does such a charge even exist?
uhhhh

Central City, KY

#20 Mar 23, 2013
Jail wrote:
If you would get of the county and look around you would that most markets sell that kind of stuff .. Go to Owensboro u will see it their store .. Get with it ccpd .. Back woods !!! Makes you to go hide when they do something dumb like tha
t.
If your read the paper it stated Det. Griggs from the sheriffs department got the warrants not ccpd. Just sayn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muhlenberg County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Body Of Missing Man Found In Green River Dec 22 steveosborne 1
Muhlenberg County Music Thread (May '13) Dec 21 Pete 9
Fire Survivor Applies for Marriage License (Apr '14) Dec 17 troydean 28
Drakesboro burger shack Dec 12 yeah 2
Don Richey School Board Chairman (Apr '13) Dec 6 really 43
miranda roop Nov 30 lucifer 2
Watson Family Property Revisited (Jun '14) Nov 27 me myself i 10
More from around the web