powderly police pofile

Greenville, KY

#1 Mar 16, 2013
Have you ever been profiled by Mulenberg County area Police? Have talked with several that have because of color; veiws; age or anything? One told me that's why Powderly is so proud of Roscoe P Coaltrain the origal police profiler! Seems to me anyone that lives in Muhlenberg Couty should feel real proud of their heritage! Yeaha hicks you deserve what you get if you stand for their profiling. See you all on Letterman, Methenberg County. Do you all wear shoes their? Just askin?
raven

Greenville, KY

#2 Mar 17, 2013
You are so correct to ask this qestion and if no one thinks they profile they need to read the other blogs like the 1987 murder under investigaion a bad cop once again from our county that was protected by other officals. The FBI needs to investigate our city officials to find the real criminals of the communty. Anyone remember the old Mayor of Central City. Judges don't help much either do they? They need to be stopped! My opinion.
hypo

Greenville, KY

#3 Mar 17, 2013
raven wrote:
You are so correct to ask this qestion and if no one thinks they profile they need to read the other blogs like the 1987 murder under investigaion a bad cop once again from our county that was protected by other officals. The FBI needs to investigate our city officials to find the real criminals of the communty. Anyone remember the old Mayor of Central City. Judges don't help much either do they? They need to be stopped! My opinion.
they should all be investigated from the court house to the county then to the school board
raven

Greenville, KY

#4 Mar 20, 2013
Im only visitng friends here however,this county is so corrupt it is sad. What is really bad no one seems to care until something happens to their family, or someone they know then it's to late. These people in this county need to wake up. It is later than they think. Small town thinking with big city asperations are cause for huge problems, and they sure do have them The flood gate is not even open completely. They all are in for a nasty awakeing.
hypo

Greenville, KY

#5 May 3, 2013
hypo wrote:
<quoted text>they should all be investigated from the court house to the county then to the school board
you sure got that right
You no

United States

#6 Jul 4, 2013
Police r a holes
You no

United States

#7 Aug 7, 2013
This county methlenberg co is so f up how can you make up laws as you want The cc police dept is the weakness in the land they write you ticket for nothing just to get u to court so they can get money Jamie jic is using this for pay back he should be fired
You no

United States

#8 Aug 7, 2013
You r not stilling until u leave the store r what ever you can't look in someone's purse see nothing and write a ticket for stilling that's a 5th amendment right As I said they make the laws as they come here they r stilling from us all People know your rights and it will stop File law suits and it will stop Rip
discusted

Greenville, KY

#9 Aug 7, 2013
REPORT IT TO FRANKFORT BUT I DONT THINK THAT WOULD HELP AS THERE ALL TOGETHER ONE BIG TEAM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muhlenberg County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lawyer Mar 25 Wildcats 1
Marijuana Mar 22 Lady 2
News Watson Home Demolished (Mar '14) Mar 21 Haunting suspicion 24
News Body Of Missing Man Found In Green River Mar 19 me and myself 2
News 40 warrants issued in Muhlenberg Co. drug bust Mar 11 me and myself 7
rj, keagan and tito Mar 11 me and myself 1
News Complaint Filed Against Muhlenberg Co. School B... Mar 8 Stop bullying 5
More from around the web