Cant fix stupid

United States

#1 Jun 15, 2013
Alex jones really needs to stop starting threads and post!! All he is doing is showing his pure stupidity!! He just started a thread saying the state police do not have jurisdiction in central city if someone lives in greenville...that makes no sense!! Whether the Eaves girl lived in greenville or central city does not matter!! The state police have jurisdiction over the whole state of kentucky dumb@#%!! Since when are greenville and central city not in the state of kentucky??this is from the same guy who was on the thread awhile back about nathan knight and said "we are all on drugs because flouride is a drug and it is in our water" (end quote)...flouride is not a drug and central city and greenville are in ky.!! You cant fix stupid!!
Dummy

United States

#2 Jun 17, 2013
I think if you were to google Alex Jones it my make a little more sense to you.
Dont get it

United States

#3 Jun 17, 2013
I dont get it...I googled Alex jones. Are you trying to tell me that he gives a crap about topix in muhlenberg county or would waste his time with it??? The man is still a moron, and he still cannot spell!! Can you help me understand this??
Over Your Head

Greenville, KY

#4 Jun 26, 2013
Dont get it wrote:
I dont get it...I googled Alex jones. Are you trying to tell me that he gives a crap about topix in muhlenberg county or would waste his time with it??? The man is still a moron, and he still cannot spell!! Can you help me understand this??
Please tell me you are not seriously thinking that the real Alex Jones is the one posting on the MC topix forums. Jesus, you are dumber than I thought. Have you never heard of someone pretending to be someone else? The stuff that "Alex Jones" posts on here is supposed to sound like stuff the real Alex Jones would say. Do you understand now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muhlenberg County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
union coal is back!!!!!!!!!!! (Nov '09) 7 hr Miner 6
Book: Murders Of Muhlenberg County (Mar '08) Sep 28 elaine 92
Muhlenberg Mustangs coach plays same 3 players ... Sep 26 TWATWAFFLE 2
Muhlenberg County Deputy Involved In Shooting; ... Sep 24 DebMuse 44
Emily Prather (Dec '13) Sep 21 Pickle 2
Who's the juveniles that have been arrested lat... Sep 21 Pickle 1
Break in at Bremen home offering reward Sep 19 mom 2

Muhlenberg County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE