To the Idiots tapping my phone

To the Idiots tapping my phone

Posted in the Muhlenberg County Forum

Like I dont know

United States

#1 Jun 2, 2013
Guess it helps to be cheating on your husband with a cop...then you sometimes get very valuable info that you wouldnt have otherwise! You know who you are and so do I..you know who I am because you are tapping my phone! Had a feeling something was going on when my phone started lighting up when I was not using it...there was a pulsating static, and a clicking noise when I made phone calls...and my internet kept switching over,,as if someone else had control of it...etc.etc. Gotta be smarter than who you are F#@$%@g with! I have known about this for a while...so Ive thrown you some stuff I thought you might like along the way! Wish you would hurry the hell up,,and be done so my phone will work right! Just thought I would holla at ya...have a nice day!
uh oh

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Jun 5, 2013
Sounds like somebody needs to lay off the meth for a while! Tweaking isn't attractive!
Non tweaker

United States

#3 Jun 5, 2013
Dont think tweaking is a possibility since the strongest drug I do is Ibuprofren! Just because you and everyone you know is a dopehead,,Does not mean there arent any clean people out here!
uh oh

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Jun 5, 2013
I'm clean, honey. I'll take a drug test anyday of the week and pass. It sounds like complete and utter paranoia on your end. What are you hiding to have some tap your phone? Usually authorities have some suspicions if they're tapping your phone.
Ur an idiot

United States

#5 Jun 5, 2013
Wow!! You really ran with that!! Noone ever said it was the police!! Seems like youre the one who is paranoid and has an over active imagination..thanks for making things more interesting though!! Why dont you try getting a life and quit worrying about who in the hell is tapping my phone! I didnt say it was a cop...I said I was cheating on my husband with a cop...get it straight!! They say a guitly dog barks,, so maybe the police are tapping your phone! The post was to the person tapping my phone,,and I know who that is..I didnt ask you to try and figure it out!! I got this!! You can stop worrying about it Hooker!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muhlenberg County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Mary Webb Brown 10 hr SRS 11
Tawnee Williams (Jul '16) 13 hr KellyJ 8
women beater (Aug '15) Fri A former friend 38
Amanda Feeback Fri Justagirl 22
Who is the hottest guy in central??? Fri Tinac 14
Guy on green crotch rocket Fri give it up 2
Calvary church Oct 18 Oh boy 2
More from around the web