Traffic Stop Leads to Drug Arrest in ...

Traffic Stop Leads to Drug Arrest in Muhlenberg County

There are 41 comments on the WEHT story from May 18, 2011, titled Traffic Stop Leads to Drug Arrest in Muhlenberg County. In it, WEHT reports that:

A traffic stop in Central City lands a Greenville woman in jail. Kentucky State Police say 36-year-old Pamela Eaves was a passenger in a car that was involved in a traffic stop.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WEHT.

che

Chicago, IL

#21 Jun 12, 2013
U jealous wrote:
Are you jealous of him because you wil never make anything of yourself?? You most certainly will never wear a badge,or have any power over anything...not even your addiction! Dont expect me to bielive that you would go to this extent to defend people who are drug pushers if you were clean!! Whatever!!
How about we bet a tooth? We'll meet I'll pee in a cup, you can watch or hold it if you want. When its clean I get to pull a tooth outa your mouth. The pig can be there also, ill take one from him. So two of my teeth against one from each, there is place in Owensboro that does it, I'll pay.
ACAB

Greenville, KY

#22 Jun 12, 2013
Does this translate well? This is what happens when people get tired of being pushed. Happens everyday in Europe, go be a piggy there and tell us about some bs drug charge...
ACAB

Greenville, KY

#23 Jun 12, 2013
http://youtu.be/G8ZN3atPYvk
For the rave crowd
ACAB

Greenville, KY

#24 Jun 12, 2013
Roasted piggy hehe
http://youtu.be/Yb4tG4Zg7Rs
Dumb and dumber

United States

#25 Jun 13, 2013
If i was you I would want people to think I was on drugs! Then atleast you would have an excuse for being such a dumb ass! What do you wanna bet on? Either you are a dope head defending your own,,or an Idiot defending your own...either way you dont have alot of brain cells apparently! Is that the best youve got?? Are you just mad cause I could push you around if I wanted to,,and you couldnt do a thing about it???you are the one who started this whole post because you wanted to cry about people being pushed around! Seems like you are confused!
All agree

United States

#26 Jun 13, 2013
This dude has not been very intelligent from the begining! He probably keeps calli you a pig because it is the only word he can spell LMAO! He probably wants to pull everybodys teeth because he doesnt have any of his own LMAO! Who has a screen name like che unless they are a pot head?? Seems like this guy is totally jealous of people with power! Maybe his moma and daddy beat him growing up,,and that is why he doesnt like authority!!
ABCDEFG

United States

#27 Jun 13, 2013
Hey dumb f@#%!! It is ABCD, not ABAC LOL!! Hahaha!!
acab

Greenville, KY

#28 Jun 13, 2013
ABCDEFG wrote:
Hey dumb f@#%!! It is ABCD, not ABAC LOL!! Hahaha!!
No it's All Cop Are Bastards, acab
Still dumb

United States

#29 Jun 14, 2013
YANGAS...stands for you are not getting any smarter!!
ohyeah

Saint Charles, KY

#30 Jun 14, 2013
Fed up wrote:
I dont like what I see either!! Alot of drug dealers and dopeheads Who dont wanna take responsibility!! No matter what the police did...bottom line is she had drugs on her!! Thats nobodys fault but hers!! She prolly needed to be busted way before now!! Hope they put her under the jail!!
When the law enforcement officers start cleaning off their own porches I will believe in hope for this county. Hard for the population to respect that you want to clean up the place but ignore your own friends and family members.
Get it from you

United States

#31 Jun 15, 2013
Well, stop selling them drugs!!
Yes they did

United States

#32 Jun 15, 2013
Yes, they did have jurisdiction!! Cannot believe you are all arguing because Allex said the police did not have jurisdiction! What a dumb@#%!! The ky. State police have jurisdiction over the whole state of kentucky!! Since when are greenville and central city not in the state of ky?? I could have saved you all alot of trouble if I would have read dumb F@#%'S post sooner!! There the answer to your question!! Case closed!! Duh!!
che

Greenville, KY

#33 Jun 15, 2013
Yes they did wrote:
Yes, they did have jurisdiction!! Cannot believe you are all arguing because Allex said the police did not have jurisdiction! What a dumb@#%!! The ky. State police have jurisdiction over the whole state of kentucky!! Since when are greenville and central city not in the state of ky?? I could have saved you all alot of trouble if I would have read dumb F@#%'S post sooner!! There the answer to your question!! Case closed!! Duh!!
GFY
Anonymous

Greenville, KY

#34 Dec 28, 2015
Fed up wrote:
You are an Idiot!! Anyone with half a brain knows if you run drugs...you are a drug runner...Duh!! Doesnt take a genius to come up with that! The fact that I am a sheriffs deputy,,who has busted plenty of low lifes like you doesnt hurt any!! You are awful quick to defend the people who are slingin(theres another one for you) you in the game?? Sounds like it!!
------
You are probully on DRUGS ,all f socalled LAW are on DRUGS Everyone at the courthouse is on DRUGS,the COPS is on DRUGS,THE HOLE SYSTEM is PUSHING DRUGS WE have DRUG DEALERS in every town I AMERICA THEY ARE CALL DRUGSTORES sometime called PHARMACYS=SOSEROR !! The oscalled police have NO JUIRSDICTION OVER YOUR BODY OR your PRIVATE PROPERTY !! They are POLICY ENFORCERS ;THEY work for the A CORP. CALLED ;THE CITY OF GREENVILLE ! They ARE CITY WORKERS ...!!STATE TRUPERS work for the STATE of KY. not (Kentucky)Kentucky is a free REPUBLIC .
Anonymous

Greenville, KY

#35 Dec 28, 2015
For real wrote:
Well alex, I was reading your post about nathan Knight back when he got busted the first time, and some of your other post from the past...one thing is for sure..you couldnt spell then and you cant spell now!! You didnt have a clue what you were talking about then and you dont now! You need to stop acting like you know anything about ordinances,,laws,, or statutes because you do not!!
Well; I Waked your ass up !
Anonymous

Greenville, KY

#36 Dec 28, 2015
NOTICE TO ALL ;THIS IS MY CLAIM OF RIGHTS UNDER COMMON LAW: GOVERNING Agents and Policy INFORICERS and any employee of the U.S. CORP. GOVERING BODY. Or the so-called STATE [KY.]. THEY LIE TO me ALL THE TIME ,they think they are little gods. In the first place they are not police man, they are policy Enforcers, they Force policy, RULES , & STATUES, Regulations, codes, ordnances. On men and women .NOT COMMON LAW, I can just refuse to consent to DO anything they ASK YOU TO DO..I DONOT NOTICE TO ALL: GOVERNING Agents and Policy INFORICERS and any employee of the U.S. CORP. GOVERING BODY. Or the so-called STATE [KY.]. THEY LIE TO me ALL THE TIME ,they think they are little gods. In the first place they are not police man, they are policy Enforcers, they Force policy, RULES & STATUES, Regulations, codes, ordnances. On men and women .NOT COMMON LAW, I can just refuse to consent to DO anything they ASK YOU TO DO..I DONOT HAVE TO REPLY TO ANY QUESTION THEY ASK.!! Just SAY I reserve ALL MY RIGHTS EXPLICITLY! I DONOT CONCENT TO ANY THING YOU WANT ME TO DO!! I will not FIGHT or resets you ,but, on and for the record I Thomas the free man on the land of The Free Republic of Kentucky; I DONOT CONSENT to Any and all of your demands upon me! Just sit down and shut-up! I WILL NOT Respond to any Question, no madder how small, never say (OK)!!I DON'T REPLY TO ANY THING HE ASK me just say(NO)I did not do anything you say I did, THAT IS YOUR (Opinion)NOT FACTS!I DON'T NEVER SAY [OK]!..I DO NOT MAKE A PLEA! Or Take A PLEA! Or let anyone enter a plea for you. Including the judge! Just say; [Objection] I don't consent for you to enter a plea for meat this time I would like my DISCOVERY! I DON'T UNDERSTAND and I don't stand under, your U.C.C. STATUES! The U.C.C. STATUES is for CORPORATIONS! I do not consent to anyone or anybody or anything to take power of Att. over me (the man )._signed by: Thomas ofthe Blake Family.
HAVE TO REPLY TO ANY QUESTION THEY ASK.!! Just SAY I reserve ALL MY RIGHTS EXPLICITLY! I DONOT CONCENT TO ANY THING YOU WANT ME TO DO!! I will not FIGHT or resist you ,but, on and for the record I Thomas the free man on the land of The Free Republic of Kentucky; I DONOT CONSENT to Any and all of your demands upon me! Just sit down and shut-up! I WILL NOT Respond to any Question, no madder how small, never say (OK)!!I DON'T REPLY TO ANY THING HE ASK me just say(NO)I did not do anything you say I did, THAT IS YOUR (Opinion)NOT FACTS. I DON'T NEVER SAY [OK]!..I DO NOT MAKE A PLEA! Or Take A PLEA! Or let anyone enter a plea for ME. Including but not limited to, the judge! I Just say; [Objection] I don't consent for you to enter a plea for me at this time I would like my DISCOVERY! I DON'T UNDERSTAND and I don't stand under, your U.C.C. STATUES! The U.C.C. STATUES is for CORPORATIONS! I do not consent to anyone or anybody or anything to take power of Att. over me (the man )._signed by: Thomas ofthe Blake Family.

__________
Anonymous

Greenville, KY

#37 Dec 28, 2015
Yes they did wrote:
Yes, they did have jurisdiction!! Cannot believe you are all arguing because Allex said the police did not have jurisdiction! What a dumb@#%!! The ky. State police have jurisdiction over the whole state of kentucky!! Since when are greenville and central city not in the state of ky?? I could have saved you all alot of trouble if I would have read dumb F@#%'S post sooner!! There the answer to your question!! Case closed!! Duh!!
They ONLY HAVE JUIRSDICTION OVER COMMERCE !( Business & CO. & CORP. STATE AFFAIRS )-- NOT MEN & WOMEN !!-you the dum f@#%ER !
Anonymous

Greenville, KY

#39 Dec 28, 2015
Fed up wrote:
You move punk!! It will be a cold day in hell before a bunch of dopeheads will run me off!! Anyone who will defend a bunch of drug runners is a dopehead or just as bad as one!!
ITs not about the dopehead its about the LAW & PROBABLE CAUSE AND JURISDICTION !!if; someone wants to do drugs its their business !!NOT THE POLICY ENFORCERS BISWAX !
Anonymous

Greenville, KY

#40 Dec 28, 2015
realistic wrote:
the cops did an excellent job. if she had hurt my family then i would be going after hers. who gives a shit about probable cause...... she was driving while skank.....is that good enough for you?
shut the fu#$ up about alex jones..... a revolutionary you are not. you cant win a revolution with your grandfathers single barrel. i bet alex himself would tell you that...... dumbass.
was not the QUESTION ; The question was can he the cop PROVE in a court of LAW that HE had the right to, ASSULT her, False Imprison her, Torcher her, STEAL her Private Property !!?? skinner
Concerned mom

Indianapolis, IN

#41 Mar 15, 2016
che wrote:
<quoted text>
Why lock em away? Kill them on sight. It would save us tax dollars. We wouldn't need a court house, jails, prisons, lawyers, law makers, ect ect ect...
They need prayer as well as y'all do!!! We need more rehabs & if you get busted for drugs or for any offense involving drugs it SHOULD BE MANDATORY REHAB INSTEAD OF JAIL IF THEY DONT GO TO REHAB OR LEAVE REHAB BEFORE THEY ARE FINISHED WITH THE PROGRAM THEN GIVE THEM JAIL OR PRISON TIME!!! NOONE CHOOSES TO BE AN ADDICT!!! IT DOES JUST HAPPEN TO ALOT OF PEOPLE IT DOESNT MATTER HIGH CLASS, MIDDLE CLASS OR POOR!!! OUR JAILS/PRISONS ARE TOO FULL OF PEOPLE DOR NON-VIOLENT DRUG OFFENSES THEY NEED HELP & PRAYER & JOB TRAINING SO WHEN THEY GET PUT OF REHAB THEY KNOW HOW TO LIVE & THRIVE IN SOCIETY WITHOUT THE USE OF DRUGS OR HAVING TO SELL THEM TO PAY FOR THEOR HABIT!!! GOD BLESS US ALL & THEM!!! PRAYERS FOR THE ADDICTS (recovering & active) & THEIR FAMILIES!!! FOR THEY ARE SOMEONES CHILD, MOTHER, FATHER, SISTER, BROTHER, FRIEND, ETC.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muhlenberg County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katie stammers Sat Yoyo 3
women beater (Aug '15) Sat Gumby 30
Jeri Beth Cobb or Amanda Feeback Jul 21 Coach 25
Who are the hottest guys in town? (Feb '11) Jul 21 Jeremiah loy 40
looking for 20s girl for Jul 17 hardrock 1
who is the guy working at paradise with black h... Jul 17 heather 1
Randy Vick died July 1982 (Sep '15) Jul 13 lindylou2you 3
More from around the web