Traffic Stop Leads to Drug Arrest in ...

Traffic Stop Leads to Drug Arrest in Muhlenberg County

There are 41 comments on the WEHT story from May 18, 2011, titled Traffic Stop Leads to Drug Arrest in Muhlenberg County. In it, WEHT reports that:

A traffic stop in Central City lands a Greenville woman in jail. Kentucky State Police say 36-year-old Pamela Eaves was a passenger in a car that was involved in a traffic stop.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WEHT.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#1 Jun 7, 2011
Did the cops have probble couse and JURISDICTION???NO!!!!
realistic

Anderson, SC

#2 Jun 7, 2011
the cops did an excellent job. if she had hurt my family then i would be going after hers. who gives a shit about probable cause...... she was driving while skank.....is that good enough for you?

shut the fu#$ up about alex jones..... a revolutionary you are not. you cant win a revolution with your grandfathers single barrel. i bet alex himself would tell you that...... dumbass.
Mental Illness

United States

#3 Jun 8, 2011
Lol

Location hidden

#4 Jun 11, 2011
Injustice against one of us,Is injustice against all of US!!!If YOU don't standUP for your RIGHTS ,You will forfeit them!!!The police work for a corporation;They'er JOB is to MAKE MONEY for that corp.
That Corp.name is (The Commonwealth of ky.)The city police work for a corp.called(The City of Greenville)or(The City of Centrel City)GETIT!!!!They ALL work for a corps.They are trying to make us go by THIER Rules,Not ours!!!;statues,codes,ordiance s,REG.,Policies!!Are the law societys RULES!!!

Location hidden

#5 Jun 11, 2011
Injustice against one of us,Is injustice against all of US!!!If YOU don't standUP for your RIGHTS ,You will forfeit them!!!The police work for a corporation;They'er JOB is to MAKE MONEY for that corp.
That Corp.name is (The Commonwealth of ky.)The city police work for a corp.called(The City of Greenville)or(The City of Centrel City)GETIT!!!!They ALL work for a corps.They are trying to make us go by THIER Rules,Not ours!!!;statues,codes,ordiance s,REG.,Policies!!Are the law societys RULES!!!They donot apply to you;unless you CONSENT!!!!!!
For real

United States

#6 Jun 6, 2013
Well alex, I was reading your post about nathan Knight back when he got busted the first time, and some of your other post from the past...one thing is for sure..you couldnt spell then and you cant spell now!! You didnt have a clue what you were talking about then and you dont now! You need to stop acting like you know anything about ordinances,,laws,, or statutes because you do not!!
che

Greenville, KY

#7 Jun 8, 2013
Alex Jones wrote:
That Corp.name is (The Commonwealth of ky.)The city police work for a corp.called(The City of Greenville)or(The City of Centrel City)GETIT!!!!They ALL work for a corps.They are trying to make us go by THIER Rules,Not ours!!!;statues,codes,ordiance s,REG.,Policies!!Are the law societys RULES!!!
agreed! What is the biggest money maker in central city that produces nothing? The prison. Greenville? The court system...
Must be doped

United States

#8 Jun 9, 2013
Yall must be dope heads yourself to be angry that someone got caught breaking the law and packing drugs around!! Last time I checked that was not okay in any jurisdiction!! People need to stop breaking the law then crying about it when they get caught...obey the law, and you wont have to look for someone to blame when you get busted!! Accountability B@#%hes!! Get a descent life losers!!
che

Greenville, KY

#9 Jun 10, 2013
Must be doped wrote:
Yall must be dope heads yourself to be angry that someone got caught breaking the law and packing drugs around!! Last time I checked that was not okay in any jurisdiction!! People need to stop breaking the law then crying about it when they get caught...obey the law, and you wont have to look for someone to blame when you get busted!! Accountability B@#%hes!! Get a descent life losers!!
I'm not a dope head, I just don't like what I see in this county.
Fed up

United States

#10 Jun 10, 2013
I dont like what I see either!! Alot of drug dealers and dopeheads Who dont wanna take responsibility!! No matter what the police did...bottom line is she had drugs on her!! Thats nobodys fault but hers!! She prolly needed to be busted way before now!! Hope they put her under the jail!!
Wtf

Nashville, TN

#11 Jun 11, 2013
che wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not a dope head, I just don't like what I see in this county.
then move!
Wtf

Nashville, TN

#12 Jun 11, 2013
Fed up wrote:
I dont like what I see either!! Alot of drug dealers and dopeheads Who dont wanna take responsibility!! No matter what the police did...bottom line is she had drugs on her!! Thats nobodys fault but hers!! She prolly needed to be busted way before now!! Hope they put her under the jail!!
i agree, they all need to be locked away!!!
Fed up

United States

#13 Jun 11, 2013
You move punk!! It will be a cold day in hell before a bunch of dopeheads will run me off!! Anyone who will defend a bunch of drug runners is a dopehead or just as bad as one!!
che

Greenville, KY

#14 Jun 11, 2013
Fed up wrote:
<quoted text>You move punk!! It will be a cold day in hell before a bunch of dopeheads will run me off!! Anyone who will defend a bunch of drug runners is a dopehead or just as bad as one!!
And where did you get drug runner from? Probably just dope head in slaved to the man....
Fed up

United States

#15 Jun 11, 2013
You are an Idiot!! Anyone with half a brain knows if you run drugs...you are a drug runner...Duh!! Doesnt take a genius to come up with that! The fact that I am a sheriffs deputy,,who has busted plenty of low lifes like you doesnt hurt any!! You are awful quick to defend the people who are slingin(theres another one for you) you in the game?? Sounds like it!!
che

Greenville, KY

#16 Jun 12, 2013
Fed up wrote:
You are an Idiot!! Anyone with half a brain knows if you run drugs...you are a drug runner...Duh!! Doesnt take a genius to come up with that! The fact that I am a sheriffs deputy,,who has busted plenty of low lifes like you doesnt hurt any!! You are awful quick to defend the people who are slingin(theres another one for you) you in the game?? Sounds like it!!
just like a pig to start name calling, assume everyone is guilty, and have no regard for the law...
che

Greenville, KY

#17 Jun 12, 2013
Wtf wrote:
<quoted text>i agree, they all need to be locked away!!!
Why lock em away? Kill them on sight. It would save us tax dollars. We wouldn't need a court house, jails, prisons, lawyers, law makers, ect ect ect...
ham sandwich

Chicago, IL

#18 Jun 12, 2013
Fed up wrote:
oink oink oink
http://youtu.be/eTIXouaIhUk
U jealous

United States

#19 Jun 12, 2013
Are you jealous of him because you wil never make anything of yourself?? You most certainly will never wear a badge,or have any power over anything...not even your addiction! Dont expect me to bielive that you would go to this extent to defend people who are drug pushers if you were clean!! Whatever!!
che

Chicago, IL

#20 Jun 12, 2013
U jealous wrote:
Are you jealous of him because you wil never make anything of yourself?? You most certainly will never wear a badge,or have any power over anything...not even your addiction! Dont expect me to bielive that you would go to this extent to defend people who are drug pushers if you were clean!! Whatever!!
what would you like to bet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muhlenberg County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shawn Noffsinger 9 hr Ex Patient 1
women beater (Aug '15) 15 hr friend 26
Mike Cain Jun 18 Educated person 1
Ugly People (Nov '10) Jun 11 username 10
Muhl Co Jail vs Hopkins Co Jail? Help! Jun 8 Hell ya 3
Amanda Feeback is a ratt!!! Have papers to prov... Jun 7 Hoookin 2
News Muhlenberg County Deputy Involved In Shooting; ... (Sep '14) Jun 5 Sasp 54
More from around the web