Marijuana Eradication in the Post 2 District

Jun 21, 2010 Full story: Kentucky State Police 80

For four days last week, troopers from the Kentucky State Police Post 2 in Madisonville along with support from the KSP Aircraft Section conducted marijuana eradication in the Post 2 District.

Full Story
anyguy

Clarksville, TN

#21 Jun 23, 2010
"GET THE F@#$ OFF MY OBSTACLE!!"....... that is what we need to be saying at the polls.....

“Playing the best hits on KAPE”

Since: Nov 09

Music City, USA

#22 Jun 23, 2010
anyguy wrote:
"GET THE F@#$ OFF MY OBSTACLE!!"....... that is what we need to be saying at the polls.....
Private Pyle are quitting on me? Well are you?

THEN QUIT YOU SLIMY WALRUS LOOKING PIECE OF SHIT!

GET OFF MY OBSTACLE, GET THE FUCK DOWN OFF MY OBSTACLE!

I'M GOING TO RIP YOU'RE BALLS OFF, SO YOU CANNOT CONTAMINATE THE REST OF THE WORLD.

I WILL MOTIVATE YOUR PRIVATE PYLE, IF IT SHORT DICKS EVERY CANNIBAL ON THE CONGO.
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

#23 Jun 23, 2010
anyguy wrote:
You said the S word!
FatherHelterSkel ter

Elberfeld, IN

#24 Jun 23, 2010
If i knew who Ape was i would sneak in on his land and grow me a couple plots of that good ole stink weed. As a matter of fact as much as i get around and as long as ive been around i probly been on his land at one time or another.
krickard

United States

#25 Jun 24, 2010
hahaha TOLD YOU GUYS MANSON WAS A GENIUS! right on helterskelter...!!
anyguy

Clarksville, TN

#26 Jun 24, 2010
FatherHelterSkelter wrote:
If i knew who Ape was i would sneak in on his land and grow me a couple plots of that good ole stink weed. As a matter of fact as much as i get around and as long as ive been around i probly been on his land at one time or another.
i would say that if you were on his land he would know it. ever hear of trail cams...... they're getting pretty small and undetectable now. i have some interesting photos of some folks now who are serving time for manufacturing......huh? go figure. be careful where you are and what you are doing...... it would suck to get in between a man and the dog/coyote he is shooting at....... and manslaughter is much less of a charge than murder...... and dead man tells no tales........
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

#27 Jun 24, 2010
'Oh...he-who!'They say don't go round across Ape-Linkon's property,for a stranger could loose his life.The dogs and the birds he-who! will tell Ape-Linkon if somone's there to steal his wife.'

Music City, USA

#28 Jun 24, 2010
Jumper wrote:
'Oh...he-who!'They say don't go round across Ape-Linkon's property,for a stranger could loose his life.The dogs and the birds he-who! will tell Ape-Linkon if somone's there to steal his wife.'
Well anyguy is right, they'll probably get shot and if someone's willing to risk death for my wife and she accepts, who am I to get between true love?

Music City, USA

#29 Jun 24, 2010
I bet you don't have the balls.

Music City, USA

#30 Jun 24, 2010
krickard wrote:
hahaha TOLD YOU GUYS MANSON WAS A GENIUS! right on helterskelter...!!
Let's see- a criminal mastermind, manipluator, and cult leader. Yes, "genius" is not the word for that. Its people that adore this guy who slit their wrists and eat their babies because they heard a message inside a song.

Please don't kill your baby.

Kids need positive roll models, not psychotic cult leaders to look up to. Teach them about true geniuses and people who deserve respect because they actually made a significant difference in the world. I.E. Stephen Hawking, Albert Einstein, and Ronald McNair. Please don't express your delight in this man to them, it cannot be good for them. Let them learn about him once they have matured and can fully comprehend the insignificance of the man.
krickard

United States

#31 Jun 24, 2010
stephen hawking?! at least manson can walk, talk and dance a jig! if hawking was such a genius thn why cant he figure out how to get outta that chair. and einstein's dead, DEAD! anyway, in other news...
ape linkon sure knows alot about alot doesnt he? so does charles manson. i think mansons a funny guy, not really a threat at all-he himself never killed anyone. ive seen greater loons on the streets, on topix, at wal-mart, etc. hes fairly normal for eastern ky for sure. and im positive i have never eaten a baby and dont hear any voices-possibly because im not tripping acid. what did manson do to you ape? you cant help but look at his crazy eyes and laugh. he is in the pen anyway, so no worries. all is well.

Music City, USA

#32 Jun 24, 2010
krickard wrote:
stephen hawking?! at least manson can walk, talk and dance a jig! if hawking was such a genius thn why cant he figure out how to get outta that chair. and einstein's dead, DEAD! anyway, in other news...
ape linkon sure knows alot about alot doesnt he? so does charles manson. i think mansons a funny guy, not really a threat at all-he himself never killed anyone. ive seen greater loons on the streets, on topix, at wal-mart, etc. hes fairly normal for eastern ky for sure. and im positive i have never eaten a baby and dont hear any voices-possibly because im not tripping acid. what did manson do to you ape? you cant help but look at his crazy eyes and laugh. he is in the pen anyway, so no worries. all is well.
The man has a disease that makes him wheelchair bound and I don't know why in the world you would even poke fun at a man because of his disability, but it is plain wrong and I won't even take time to retort to such an absurd statement.

Sure, Manson is a funny looking character. What did he do to me? Nothing and I am glad that he hasn't. The man is a loon and a manipulator of the weak. And as for your statement on him not killing anyone, you need to brush up on your Helter Skelter readings because Manson admitted to killing a member of biker gang, but never was charged because he was already doing life.
FatherHelterSkel ter

Elberfeld, IN

#33 Jun 25, 2010
BIG BAD OLD APE LINKON THINKS ALL HE HAS TO DO IS TYPE A FEW WORDS ON A DISCUSSION FORUM AND HE CAN SCARE SOMEBODY ----> HA HA HA FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY!!!

Yeah i know what a trail cam is you pathetic retard.

Music City, USA

#34 Jun 25, 2010
BIG BAD OLD APE LINKON THINKS ALL HE HAS TO DO IS TYPE A FEW WORDS ON A DISCUSSION FORUM AND HE CAN SCARE SOMEBODY ----> HA HA HA FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY!!!
LOL

If "I bet you don't have the balls scares you", you weren't going to do it anyway.

Music City, USA

#35 Jun 25, 2010
Anyway, I'm not trying to scare you. I encourage you to make that mistake.
anyguy

Clarksville, TN

#36 Jun 25, 2010
i would say by your response that you are scared or at least a little concerned over who maybe has photos of you doing something wrong. i have been roaming the county for a long time myself and have had several different cams in a bunch of places ( to catch wildlife and not muhltard methenbergers) but i have gotten cookers, planters, and a couple of drop tine monsters. maybe i have some photos of you or somebody you know. all you have to have is a peabody permit or permission of the landowner. hell, i have sit on my ass in camo on a ridge and gotten video of cookers...... they're not really on top of the food chain though......its like shooting a dog at petsmart.

Jumper

Owensboro, KY

#37 Jun 25, 2010
You should go to the woods and find big-foot,or the police might hear about you and give you a Dick Tracy badge.
anyguy

Clarksville, TN

#38 Jun 25, 2010
Jumper wrote:
You should go to the woods and find big-foot,or the police might hear about you and give you a Dick Tracy badge.
i have a dick tracy badge and some little handcuffs. i also have glock 23 and a bushmaster m4, although i am not saying that in a threatening way...... i just have the capability to defend myself in need be.
FatherHelterSkel ter

Elberfeld, IN

#39 Jun 26, 2010
Ape Linkon wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyway, I'm not trying to scare you. I encourage you to make that mistake.
Yeah and you would feel awfull stupid (probly a familiar feeling for an idiot like you) when i was on your property and you came up to me talking smack and i laughed in your face and you couldnt do anything but turn around and walk off your own property.
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

#40 Jun 26, 2010
Well that is the law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muhlenberg County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Book: Murders Of Muhlenberg County (Mar '08) Sun elaine 92
Muhlenberg Mustangs coach plays same 3 players ... Sep 26 TWATWAFFLE 2
Muhlenberg County Deputy Involved In Shooting; ... Sep 24 DebMuse 44
Emily Prather (Dec '13) Sep 21 Pickle 2
Who's the juveniles that have been arrested lat... Sep 21 Pickle 1
Break in at Bremen home offering reward Sep 19 mom 2
Why are our Schools broke? Sep 18 Little Joe 11

Muhlenberg County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE