Next Last
haha

United States

#21 Sep 7, 2012
Chris piper
kimberly taylor

Demotte, IN

#22 Mar 19, 2013
We i was with shelby taylor for 20years we have 4kids together he is the the number one deadbeat dad in the state i live in my home town gary ind but the best thing in the world happen for me and mind kids that are growed and we have 5 grandbabys together we went to crout on feb7th and i win my back child support he owns me a 120.thousands dollors so he has to pay for being the deadbeat that he is so for all you moms you can get your child support he gotta pay me 116.dollors a week for the nexted 20years and he will never get his taxes and now am taking him back to crout for all my kids med bills if he dont start paying soon he wont be in ky anymore he will be in gary ind in jail it took 2years of me waiting but in the end were so happy i wont stop untell i get every penny he owns use so put him on the deadbeat dad list there too kimberly taylor
Whitney

Smiths Grove, KY

#23 Apr 23, 2013
Dont worry terrence we all know you guys love your kids. Maybe if these people would worry about their own families and their own lives,you wouldnt have to worry about all this shit.

Yes people make mistakes in life. pretty sure its none of yalls places to judge!

Proud to be part of the "trashy phelps boys" family!
I know one

Greenville, KY

#24 May 2, 2013
Ruben Shemwell
JenniferBeliles

Bowling Green, KY

#25 Jul 16, 2013
disgusted friend wrote:
Travis Daniel is my friends ex husband. Her son is 4 and she has worked 1 and 2 jobs to support him and now her daughter who is 17 or 18 months old. She spent the first two years trying and trying to get him involved and he was busy doing dope calling her in the middle of the night drunk told her several times (and more than once in front of me) that he would kill their kids before he'd pay child support he'd rather have pills he'd rather party. Now he's with some girl who does dope and pills with him, he begged jodi not to take custody of the kids while he was in jail and she agreed because she is always way too nice to him even tho I knw he hit her all the time and cheated on her i dont know how many times because she wouldn't get high with him and wouldn't party, now he's impressing his new girlfriend and has taken her to court with his Mommy and Daddy's money and has gotten visitation and gotten out of child support because he got Jennifer Beliles and Darren Thomason to come to court to testify that shes a drug dealer. I dont' know if you all know jodi - but she grew up in foster care because her parents did dope i assure you she is NOT a drug dealer. It just shows you what money does in this county. its pathetic. He's never wanted anything to do with the kids until it came to money. Now her son comes home on the weekends telling her all the bad things he says about her to him and he wont let them call her while they're gone. She just keeps cooperating so that he doesn't walk away again because she doesn't want the kids to get hurt but its guys like THIS that make girls like HER want to keep their kids from their father. So I wouldn't be talking shit about mothers trying to protect their children. Some dads just don't give a fuck and jodi's boyfriend has been there for the kids since they were babies he's a great guy they have a nice house and a really good relationship, but because she doesn't want to hurt her kids she gets walked on all the time. the court system doesn't care about the kids or whose taking care of them they just want you out of their face. This is a perfect example. Travis does dope and pills and everything else and because he has money - he can do whatever he wants.
Whoever the hell you are, needs not to put my name on here, espically since you lied completely, I have never went to court with travis o testify against jodi, nor have i ever wrote a satement or talked to a lawyer,(since this makes a 3rd different story I'm hearing about) 1st I talk to a lawyer, then wrote a statement, and now I have tesified! I love how this county runs their mouth about SHIT, the know NOTHING about! I used my real name bitch cause I'm not scared, and I'm tellin the truth! I DO NOT,repeat DO NOT give two shits aboutt jodi, her family or what she does, he life not mine, so keep my name out your mouth!
Get A Life

Greenville, KY

#26 Jul 16, 2013
Your with her brother and have her neice but you dont care about her or her family? LOL you must be a great person
Doesntmattermyna me

Effingham, IL

#27 Jul 18, 2013
disgusted friend wrote:
Travis Daniel is my friends ex husband. Her son is 4 and she has worked 1 and 2 jobs to support him and now her daughter who is 17 or 18 months old. She spent the first two years trying and trying to get him involved and he was busy doing dope calling her in the middle of the night drunk told her several times (and more than once in front of me) that he would kill their kids before he'd pay child support he'd rather have pills he'd rather party. Now he's with some girl who does dope and pills with him, he begged jodi not to take custody of the kids while he was in jail and she agreed because she is always way too nice to him even tho I knw he hit her all the time and cheated on her i dont know how many times because she wouldn't get high with him and wouldn't party, now he's impressing his new girlfriend and has taken her to court with his Mommy and Daddy's money and has gotten visitation and gotten out of child support because he got Jennifer Beliles and Darren Thomason to come to court to testify that shes a drug dealer. I dont' know if you all know jodi - but she grew up in foster care because her parents did dope i assure you she is NOT a drug dealer. It just shows you what money does in this county. its pathetic. He's never wanted anything to do with the kids until it came to money. Now her son comes home on the weekends telling her all the bad things he says about her to him and he wont let them call her while they're gone. She just keeps cooperating so that he doesn't walk away again because she doesn't want the kids to get hurt but its guys like THIS that make girls like HER want to keep their kids from their father. So I wouldn't be talking shit about mothers trying to protect their children. Some dads just don't give a fuck and jodi's boyfriend has been there for the kids since they were babies he's a great guy they have a nice house and a really good relationship, but because she doesn't want to hurt her kids she gets walked on all the time. the court system doesn't care about the kids or whose taking care of them they just want you out of their face. This is a perfect example. Travis does dope and pills and everything else and because he has money - he can do whatever he wants.
You should go to the family health service building where you also sign up for food stamps and sign up for child support services it is free to do and they can take child support and set court dates and all that for you.Because there are real crack heads out there whom get child support so they can't use that as a reason not too. And get people to testify you are not a drug dealer too and that he is a dope head. Take pics even if you got to of him doing the drugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muhlenberg County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justin Holland Jun 23 FYI 3
Amber Walker Jun 21 Country girl 2
Muhlenberg Nudes (caitlyn travierso) Jun 20 An ex 4
Central City Tobacco Store (Apr '15) Jun 20 Concerned friend 4
women beater (Aug '15) Jun 19 Lala2016 8
Justin Holland Jun 17 Jonda 7
Paradise Music Thread Jun 16 Musikologist 1
More from around the web