Parsippany payouts: Men get when thei...

Parsippany payouts: Men get when their contract allows

There are 4 comments on the Daily Record story from Dec 30, 2009, titled Parsippany payouts: Men get when their contract allows. In it, Daily Record reports that:

To the Editor: Four senior police officers in Parsippany will soon be retiring, and they will receive the payouts that they are contractually entitled to.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Record.

disguisted-resid ent

Highland Park, NJ

#1 Dec 31, 2009
This is total crap, these cops are greedy, we tax payers have had enough. All these jokers get are freebees and plenty of donuts. What a complete disgrace, enjoy your retirement you greedy slobs.....................
ABC

Jersey City, NJ

#2 Jan 2, 2010
Mayors Luther and Letts let it happen.
Overtaxed citizen

Nanuet, NY

#3 Feb 20, 2010
These payouts are ridiculous. While I agree they should be paid for their accruded time, I disagree that it should be paid at todays rate. They should be paid the amount they were making at the time.
Taxpayer revolt

Newark, NJ

#4 Feb 21, 2010
The shouldn't be paid a dime. No one believes that they never took off sick days or for vacation. A indepth investigation could track down the truth.

Most people think the cops took off the time and there as monkey business in the record keeping. It appears many people think there was criminal corruption.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morris County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morris County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Rec... Sep '16 Eli 2
News Police: Woman threw heroin into a bush (Dec '14) Jun '15 Catherine Vanderm... 2
Warrant out of Sussex leads to arrest (Apr '15) Apr '15 Rachel-Sam 1
News PNC Bank Robbed in Oak Ridge, Cops Say (Mar '15) Mar '15 foodforthought 4
News Mezuzah Campaign: Protect your Home and Your Ho... (Aug '14) Jan '15 DavidNJCPA 2
News Mendham Twp. police charge 8 after uncovering d... (Jun '11) Apr '14 weedman 3
News Morris Teen Who Sued Her Parents Picks a College (Apr '14) Apr '14 kevin from michigan 1
More from around the web