'Real Housewife's' ex files lawsuit i...

'Real Housewife's' ex files lawsuit in Morris County, NJ, over sex tape

There are 1 comment on the Daily Record story from Jul 30, 2010, titled 'Real Housewife's' ex files lawsuit in Morris County, NJ, over sex tape. In it, Daily Record reports that:

A lawsuit was filed in Morris County against 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Danielle Staub by her former boyfriend Stephen Zalewski, who accuses Staub of making false statements that he 'recorded her in sexual acts without her knowledge or consent.' 'There's an episode that aired amount a month ago where, essentially, Danielle is telling ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Record.

alyssa moore

Jersey City, NJ

#1 Jul 31, 2010
Danielle would say and do anything for attention espically from a man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morris County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Woman threw heroin into a bush (Dec '14) Jun 17 Catherine Vanderm... 2
Warrant out of Sussex leads to arrest Apr '15 Rachel-Sam 1
News PNC Bank Robbed in Oak Ridge, Cops Say Mar '15 foodforthought 4
News Mezuzah Campaign: Protect your Home and Your Ho... (Aug '14) Jan '15 DavidNJCPA 2
News Mendham Twp. police charge 8 after uncovering d... (Jun '11) Apr '14 weedman 3
News Morris Teen Who Sued Her Parents Picks a College (Apr '14) Apr '14 kevin from michigan 1
News Man Shot Dead in Flanders Home, Authorities Say (Mar '14) Mar '14 Identified 1
More from around the web