Rockaway Townsquare reopens after McD...

Rockaway Townsquare reopens after McDonalds fire

There are 1 comment on the Daily Record story from Feb 20, 2010, titled Rockaway Townsquare reopens after McDonalds fire. In it, Daily Record reports that:

ROCKAWAY TWP -- The Rockaway Townsquare mall has been reopened following an evacuation due to an apparent grease fire at a McDonald's restaurant, Captain Jeffrey Paul, spokesperson for Morris County Prosecutor Robert Bianchi,said. The fire, reported at 4:15 p.m. in the kitchen, Rockaway Township Fire Director Joe Mason said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Record.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#1 Feb 21, 2010
ok some people are complete assholes..i was at the rockaway mall sat when this happened and we had parked by the food court, we had my infant daughter with us so my husband left me outside JC Penney and tried to see if he could exit through the food court to get our truck and drive it around..they told him no so he walked back to JC Penney and then walked around the building to get the truck .. there was a young couple with an infant trying to get out through the food court which my hubby says by this time was full of smoke..when security told them they weren't allowed to use the exit .. the people argued with him and actually picked up and slammed down the stroller...nice .. security should have called the cops for slamming down the stroller with a baby in it..also..as we were driving out they had the entrance to the mall area closed..and people were yelling at the cops to let them in anyway..crazy people..lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morris County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morris County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Rec... (Sep '16) 4 hr Gigi 3
News Immigration and customs agents arrest 22 gang m... (Jun '06) Mar '17 Donna enlish 994
Mayor David Mayer raises highest property taxes Jan '17 Recall Mayor Davi... 1
News Police: Woman threw heroin into a bush (Dec '14) Jun '15 Catherine Vanderm... 2
Warrant out of Sussex leads to arrest (Apr '15) Apr '15 Rachel-Sam 1
News PNC Bank Robbed in Oak Ridge, Cops Say (Mar '15) Mar '15 foodforthought 4
News Mezuzah Campaign: Protect your Home and Your Ho... (Aug '14) Jan '15 DavidNJCPA 2
More from around the web