Former Netcong crossing guard pleads guilty to sex abuse, lewdness

There are 44 comments on the Daily Record story from Jun 8, 2010, titled Former Netcong crossing guard pleads guilty to sex abuse, lewdness. In it, Daily Record reports that:

A 74-year-old Netcong resident pleaded guilty today to sexually abusing a 5-year-old girl in 1998 and to exposing his genitals years later to four children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Record.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
johnny the treejumper

Parlin, NJ

#43 Sep 13, 2010
He should get his nuts chopped off and rammed up his ass the pig bastard!!!!!!!!!
o my

Parlin, NJ

#44 Sep 13, 2010
johnny the treejumper wrote:
He should get his nuts chopped off and rammed up his ass the pig bastard!!!!!!!!!
Tell us how you really feel???!!!
Jersey girl

Piscataway, NJ

#45 Sep 13, 2010
Wow he is still driving freely around town, what car should I be on the look out for???!!!
Neighbor

Parlin, NJ

#46 Sep 14, 2010
He's living it up at mount airy lodge. Hey, where was his wife when Johnnie Boy was fondling? In the next room knitting?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morris County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Warrant out of Sussex leads to arrest Apr '15 Rachel-Sam 1
News PNC Bank Robbed in Oak Ridge, Cops Say Mar '15 foodforthought 4
News Mezuzah Campaign: Protect your Home and Your Ho... (Aug '14) Jan '15 DavidNJCPA 2
News Police: Woman threw heroin into a bush Dec '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Mendham Twp. police charge 8 after uncovering d... (Jun '11) Apr '14 weedman 3
News Morris Teen Who Sued Her Parents Picks a College (Apr '14) Apr '14 kevin from michigan 1
News Man Shot Dead in Flanders Home, Authorities Say (Mar '14) Mar '14 Identified 1
More from around the web