What does UFO hoax say about us?

What does UFO hoax say about us?

There are 10 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Apr 3, 2009, titled What does UFO hoax say about us?. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

For four days in January, residents in Morris County, N.J., were mystified by glowing lights in the sky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

Ben

Royal Oak, MI

#1 Apr 4, 2009
Great experiment in human gullibility. This helps xplain people's belief in Big Foot, ghosts, demons, angels, and religion. Personal testimony is the least reliable form of proof, any research scientist knows this.
Old Rocker

Deerfield, IL

#2 Apr 4, 2009
UFO simply means that you don't know what it is. It doesn't mean it's an alien spaceship.

“MI needs the death penalty! ”

Since: Jun 07

Kalkaska

#3 Apr 4, 2009
What does UFO hoax say about us? That you can't fix stupid!

LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

“it's just craic”

Since: Jan 09

Hudsonville, MI

#4 Apr 4, 2009
8Ball wrote:
What does UFO hoax say about us? That you can't fix stupid!
what?
uh oh

Deerfield, IL

#5 Apr 4, 2009
People WANT to believe in UFO'S, Bigfoot etc.

There is an excitement in the prospect of something unknown, be it real or otherwise.
Concerned Citizen

Riverside, CA

#6 Apr 4, 2009
It doesn't supprise me. Who knows what secret things our government has that it is using I ahve benn to a Military camp to do some work for a company. They were our in the woods and when I was there I heard some kind of vehicile running over behind a hill. I started to walk up the hill to see what they were running over there and they stopped me and told me that it was a secret and they couldn't let me see it what ever it was.

“MI needs the death penalty! ”

Since: Jun 07

Kalkaska

#7 Apr 4, 2009
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>what?
Proves my point.

“Where I came from”

the universe

#8 Apr 4, 2009
All of the UFOs I have seen have never been glowing lights in the night sky. I have seen them in the middle of the day. Are they round yes, I saw one the other day moving fast it made a 90 degree right hand turn. You just have to keep looking up. They are real. Who knows what they are? I have seen six in ten years but never at night never glowing and never hovering all moving very fast. But no doubt what they are. From another world maybe, maybe not.

LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

“it's just craic”

Hudsonville, MI

#9 Apr 4, 2009
8Ball wrote:
<quoted text>Proves my point.
Whatever stretch!

“Im at WORK”

Coming Soon

#10 Apr 4, 2009
I like to say i witness a UFO but as everyone says they might not be real, for what i seen i was 16 or 17 skateboarding in the corner of my block a glowing blue to green ball come flying over me and my friend, we taught that was weird until we seen a f-16 fighter jet following this crazy colored ball thing, now how many flying ball colored things does a US fighter jet have to follow 30 ft above the trees? People are stupid, Individuals are not, keep your own theory's to yourself unless you can prove otherwise

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morris County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Woman threw heroin into a bush (Dec '14) Jun '15 Catherine Vanderm... 2
Warrant out of Sussex leads to arrest (Apr '15) Apr '15 Rachel-Sam 1
News PNC Bank Robbed in Oak Ridge, Cops Say (Mar '15) Mar '15 foodforthought 4
News Mezuzah Campaign: Protect your Home and Your Ho... (Aug '14) Jan '15 DavidNJCPA 2
News Mendham Twp. police charge 8 after uncovering d... (Jun '11) Apr '14 weedman 3
News Morris Teen Who Sued Her Parents Picks a College (Apr '14) Apr '14 kevin from michigan 1
News Man Shot Dead in Flanders Home, Authorities Say (Mar '14) Mar '14 Identified 1
More from around the web