Woman's death investigated in Lake Hopatcong

Jan 31, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Jersey Journal

A woman was found dead in her apartment in the Lake Hopatcong section of Jefferson Township, authorities said. via Jersey Journal

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
stopjudging

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2008

For anyone who did not know Beth, she was a very loving and wonderful mother to her two sons. Actively involved in their sports, etc. It doesn't matter if she had a warrant in Wharton, she was brutally murdered!! Why this was even printed in the Jefferson Aim is beyond comprehension. They are trying to find her killer and that has to be printed???? I understand her ex-husband is a now a suspect and the two boys are living elsewhere. Rest in Peace Beth. You were always a joy to be around and loved by everyone who had the priveledge of knowing you. God Bless you always.
Jefferson Mother

Westport, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2008

I read the AIM Paper today and there was no mention of a warrant in Wharton? So I am not sure you are talking about the same woman or the same news paper. As far as it states they are investigating and he (her husband) hasn't been listed as a suspect on paper..but everyone knows they always go from the family out..unless you know something we don't know. All I know is a woman is dead and her children are the ones left to suffer. That is what is important..their well being. I hope they catchwhomever has done this..
Lake Hopatcong Friend

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2008

I agree, no matter what people say, she doted upon her children... She was a neighbor to me before her divorce. Running into her around town was always nice, no matter how many years have passed, she always made a effort to say hello and ask about how I am doing. I still cannot beleive this has happened to her and I wish they would catch the SOB that has done this to her, the person obviously has no regard for children to take such a beautiful Mom away... God Bless you Beth, you and your boys will remain in our hearts and prayers and you will be missed by more people than you probably know...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Morris County Discussions

Search the Morris County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Morris Teen Who Sued Her Parents Picks a College Apr 1 kevin from michigan 1
Man Shot Dead in Flanders Home, Authorities Say Mar '14 Identified 1
Morris County marathon dancers give 100 percent... Jan '14 Doug Gabel 1
Kreeger goes to prison (Sep '08) Dec '13 Deserve to be IN 4
Durkins Irish Pub Cedar Knolls (Aug '08) Nov '13 John D 5
Dead woman found behind East Hanover home, pros... Nov '13 PatersonChick 1
Dylan's guitar from Newport to be auctioned in NYC Oct '13 Murray Joke 1
•••
•••