Local Thefts - What is going on??

Local Thefts - What is going on??

Posted in the Morgan County Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Seriously Concerned

Matthews, NC

#1 May 24, 2010
I am seriously concerned about the amount of thefts that have been occuring in the Coalfield community. I have heard that a local company has had hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of items stolen as well as many local homes. The homes have been invaded during the DAY! I have heard that it is the same person doing all of this... and that he has been arrested. How come there is NOTHING in any of the local newspapers about this??? I want to know what is going on and I feel that our community has a right to know who has been arrested for this - we have a right to know who we need to protect our homes and children from and also need to be able to feel SAFE again in our community! Why is there not a big investigation going on with this? WHat are the local police doing? Is the DA actually doing anything? I want to know!! I feel our community has a right to know what is being done and that people are being punished for their actions. DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING???? I am SCARED to be at home alone.
Ribbet

United States

#2 May 24, 2010
The Morgan County News isn't going to print the crime in the paper as long as the Kilbys, the Ruppes, and the Darnells keep telling Judy Byrge what she can and cannot print.
Maybelle

United States

#3 May 24, 2010
There is no way the Mco news is going to print anything about Coalfield. If you want to know, go to the sheriff's office and ask to see the reports. Ribbet is right that ther will not be anything about this while Judy the news bitch is under the thumb of Ruppee and her cronies. The Kilbys rule in Oakdle and Pine oRchard and Ruppee used to work at their bar and poker machine. I kno because my son helped one of the Kilbys rob the poker machines on a ragular basis. He entered the witness protection program to get away from them and I aint' herd from him in almost 14 years. My hart breaks for my son becauze I havnt heard from him for so longue. I want to kno he is ok but no on will tell me. I am sick over this but no one will help me. The Kilbys and Ruppees are liars no matter waht they tell you and they are phoney.
shazam

Dillon, SC

#4 May 26, 2010
I hear a theft or a burglary on my scanner every day some where in Morgan county. It completely pisses me off that there is no reports of this. I would like to see the crime rate statistics for the year and compare it to last year. If there was a list of the things that have been stolen the community could help the police department investigate. So they wouldn't have to rely on sleazy informants or druggies ratting on People to make a deal. Come on they are drug addicts how reliable can they be. I understand that things don't work like on CSI and burglaries are not as important as a murder cases but please use these crimes to learn from and get some practice investigating. At least try.
wildman

Nashville, TN

#5 May 29, 2010
Ribbet wrote:
The Morgan County News isn't going to print the crime in the paper as long as the Kilbys, the Ruppes, and the Darnells keep telling Judy Byrge what she can and cannot print.
you can't even get no body at the courthouse to do anything with asking tom kilby mr. back stabber if they can do it you can't even say nothing bad in court about the kilbys they can even sell there drugs where they want to.
wildman

Nashville, TN

#6 May 29, 2010
good old boys thats the kilbys you run with us will take good care of you will just put you in jail with my sheriff buddy and steal your property with my banking buddy like i said the good old boy system still lives in morgan co. the good old kilbys and ruppes still your good old buddy
DaDude

Lancing, TN

#7 May 31, 2010
This is one good reason to point out something here.
If you want local thefts stopped you better make a wise decision at the poles.
You have three good decisions to go with and I will rank them in order.

Freytag
Podwelis
LaRue

They will stop local crimes. We all know that bobby wont stop it, he never has before so why now?
We know angel wont stop it because he is in there now and crime is at hits highest it has ever been.

It doesn't take a scientists to see that Gibson and Angel are obviously not the choice we want.
Uncle Homer

United States

#8 May 31, 2010
DaDude, you da man! Ledbetter promised that if elected he would see to it that crime, thefts, and burglaries were printed in the Morgan County News. What happenned there Humpty Dumpty, whoops, I mean Mr. Leadbelly? I never see anything about the crime printed.

Why doesn't the MC News print the news?

Yes, Podewills, Freytag, or Larue are wiser choices. I will vote for Larue.

Everybody knows what will happen if Gibson (friend of the doper) is elected.
DaDude wrote:
This is one good reason to point out something here.
If you want local thefts stopped you better make a wise decision at the poles.
You have three good decisions to go with and I will rank them in order.
Freytag
Podwelis
LaRue
They will stop local crimes. We all know that bobby wont stop it, he never has before so why now?
We know angel wont stop it because he is in there now and crime is at hits highest it has ever been.
It doesn't take a scientists to see that Gibson and Angel are obviously not the choice we want.
DaDude

Lancing, TN

#9 May 31, 2010
I saw a post here that made a very good idea.
Whomever of those three wins the election should seriously consider the other two as chief deputy and captain on their force. That way the people of Morgan county gain three superb officers in charge.
Pops

East Hartford, CT

#10 Jun 1, 2010
Uncle Homer wrote:
DaDude, you da man! Ledbetter promised that if elected he would see to it that crime, thefts, and burglaries were printed in the Morgan County News. What happenned there Humpty Dumpty, whoops, I mean Mr. Leadbelly? I never see anything about the crime printed.
Why doesn't the MC News print the news?
Yes, Podewills, Freytag, or Larue are wiser choices. I will vote for Larue.
Everybody knows what will happen if Gibson (friend of the doper) is elected.
<quoted text>
Funny, but Gibson's signs are in the yard of some known drug dealers. If they want him in, then I sure don't.
Startin Shit

Lenoir City, TN

#11 Jun 1, 2010
maybe he dont want is grandsons daddy in the paper ever week.
suprized

United States

#12 Jun 1, 2010
I was suprized to see where a large theft was repored on last week in the morgan co news. Jason Conlon was arrested for stealing over 300 thousand worth of stuff from a company. Isn't there a Conlon runnin for County clerk? I bet there is a relation.
CANDACE

United States

#13 Jun 1, 2010
YES YES YES BUT SHE,S NOT A CROOK JASON CONLON IS CROOK OF THE FAMLY MOGAN CO NEWS PRINTED THIS BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT CAROLLE CONLON HAMBY IN OFFICE BECAUSE SHE IS FROM COAFIELD.
Pops

East Hartford, CT

#14 Jun 2, 2010
CANDACE wrote:
YES YES YES BUT SHE,S NOT A CROOK JASON CONLON IS CROOK OF THE FAMLY MOGAN CO NEWS PRINTED THIS BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT CAROLLE CONLON HAMBY IN OFFICE BECAUSE SHE IS FROM COAFIELD.
So true. It's only the second time in a year that coalfield has been on the front page of the paper. Notice Ruppees kid's problem was not in the paper.
Startin Shit

Lenoir City, TN

#15 Jun 2, 2010
The Morgan County News is only for propaganda and nothing else.
Lovin Life

Oneida, TN

#16 Jun 3, 2010
I'm glad everyone in morgan county have so much respect and fear for the kilby's they are great people some of the best in the county!!! 14 years without any contact with your family damn thats is some strong fear for one family. Hey they aint that big of a family!!! I can't help but wonder if the kilby that rob the poker machines with the son of ole maybelle is in a witness program or what if these kilbys are as feared as you say they are i'm sure the "kilby" involved in the robbing of poker machine is in a whole lot more trouble oh no sorry....if it was a kilby they never get in trouble right? Sounds like the kilby's are the kinda folks on want on my side!!!! Ruppe's and Kilby's lets see how long ago was that??????? are you folks jealous or what. If anyone could find out why folks are jealous of the kilby ruppe thing please comment asap but remember what you type should be at least "kinda" true hey what about facts I mean real facts got any of those wildman?? For us folks that read this crap and laugh our asses off please, pleasee at least try to make it sound like you are not scared of the kilbys or jealous!
Mert

United States

#17 Jun 3, 2010
The Kilby's had a goon working for them at the Slab Shack as a bouncer several years ago. He never had a driver's license his entire life but he was allowed to go through roadblocks. Hwy Patrol was told to leave him alone. This goon has been in & out of prison for years and is now locked up in the ACJ. So the Kilbys are the finest family in Morgan County? Slab Shack a respectable business, huh? Why yes, Miss Priss worked there. Cumberland and Morgan County is much better off since this, ahem, "Adult Establishment" burned to the ground. No, wait, maybe we need the Slab Shack. It created jobs for the prostitutes and dopers.
Lovin Life

Oneida, TN

#18 Jun 3, 2010
Hey Mert I didnt say anything about the "slab Shack" but I do know that the people that called it slab shack went there alot and a long time before the kilbys owned it. See you say "miss priss" don't be jealous c'mon im sure if you was aprroach by a young good looking man with a pocket full of money you would be interested in him. Hey this goon does he have a name? and sorry what does acj mean? whats a matter did your man leave you alone at night to go to the slab shack to check out the women or maybe spent the light bill money for cold beer get over it!!! and get on with your life!
whocares

Wartburg, TN

#20 Jun 3, 2010
Thanks whosrunning, Now that everyone on here has mr kilbys phone number if they have any questions all they need to do is call him, but you know why mrs ruppe won't be defeated, i will tell you those who are against her spend too much time talking about other people who are not running.let me tell you i know the kilbys like everyone they may not be perfect but they work hard and treat others like they want to be treated. i don;t know anyone who has helped others in need as much as mr kilby sr.
Pops

East Hartford, CT

#21 Jun 4, 2010
Lovin Life wrote:
Hey Mert I didnt say anything about the "slab Shack" but I do know that the people that called it slab shack went there alot and a long time before the kilbys owned it. See you say "miss priss" don't be jealous c'mon im sure if you was aprroach by a young good looking man with a pocket full of money you would be interested in him. Hey this goon does he have a name? and sorry what does acj mean? whats a matter did your man leave you alone at night to go to the slab shack to check out the women or maybe spent the light bill money for cold beer get over it!!! and get on with your life!
Your ignorance is showing. Can't wait til fall when you go back to grammar school and stop posting on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgan County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stewart Davidson (Sep '14) Jul 15 Nancy Jacobs 6
Please Dont Forget Cecil Stewart Davidson. (Dec '14) Jul 15 Nancy Jacobs 7
Looking for people having paranormal issues. Jul 13 Paranormal invest... 1
Josh Laymance Jul 7 Wartburg 2
In search of serious inspiring paranormal inves... Jul 4 Reasercher 1
Morgan County today paper (Oct '15) Jul 3 Stinky 9
News East Tennessee family waits for justice after D... (Nov '16) Jun '17 Big Foot 2
More from around the web