james kilby iii finally makes news fo...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
gone

Columbia, SC

#21 Nov 5, 2010
He will stay in jail for a long time, being said all parties should have learned a hard leason from this incident, no excuses for bubba's actions, he has a drug and mental problem, along with the fact that his wife has been sleeping with the turner guy for 2 yrs, she should have devoriced him then and if Turner wants her he needs to move her out of the community, he is more then a friend trying to help and everyone knows he is scre---- her. now that he is Gone it would be a good time for her to relocate.
meeeeeee

Nashville, TN

#22 Nov 5, 2010
james Schuhart wrote:
Is Larry Coffee ok. I hear the Turner boy has massive shoulder damage. Such a shame.
Larry is good.
meeeeeee

Nashville, TN

#23 Nov 5, 2010
crazy wrote:
To meeeeee, You need to know what you are talking about, Larry coffey was not having an affair with kilbys wife, its bad enough to have your home broken into and shot, but then for some crep to lie on him is almost as bad, so in my opinion you are very little better then bubba and fit in the same accord. and to set the record stright no one has yet been charged with shotting coffey, and i understand two other guys are now being questioned about shotting the guys cows, that they have braged to others that they did it, one of them was a turner guy who is a 3rd cuz to the one bubba shot. so get your facts stright
IM SORRY TYPO. i MEANT TO SAY THAT COFFEY WAS NOT HAVING AN AFFAIR. BUT I DID HEAT THAT KILBY CONFESSED TO IT.
sparky

Knoxville, TN

#24 Nov 5, 2010
Has Bubba really shot four people. He has been charged with shooting two and Larry. Who else did he shoot?
gone

Columbia, SC

#25 Nov 6, 2010
Bubba has shot two people, no one knows who shot coffey, Also bubba didn't shot the cows, it was a Turner guy and one of his friends, the turner is a cousin to the guy bubba shot. just like a lot of unsolved crimes its because the police and others deside who did it without any proof, and let the one who did the crime go free, i heard the Turner guy lives in whiteoak community, his dads name is Jim turner. the morgan co sheriff is no better then the past ones, maybe not ass good. they didn't catch the cow shotters, the owners did. they are not trying to catch who shot coffey because they think kilby did it. why don't they get off their lazy asses and checkout all leads to find the person who did it?
newsupdate

Columbia, SC

#26 Nov 6, 2010
News update turner shot cows, NOT bubba, now we know.
Linda

Bay Minette, AL

#27 Nov 8, 2010
sparky wrote:
If he is out that is unbelievable. How could he have went against the agreement of the bond and get out. Hope you are right crazy. I hear that he shot a guy a few days back named coffee. Any one no any thing about that
He has been selling drugs and stealing for years, and threating
to kill people. What's new?
Just Me

Winchester, TN

#28 Nov 18, 2010
Disgusted wrote:
FYI they are separated and have filed for divorce. They guy has just come by to see the wife to make sure she was okay because she didn't answer the phone and then Kilby pulls up - wife gets out of truck and Kilby just starts firing. Funny how so many stories go around. Maybe Kilby's wife need to be left out of this and the mere fact that the Turner boy (unarmed) was shot, a couple of surgeries and was just mixed up in Kilby's problems. Kilby needs help and needs to get that help in Jail! This makes 4 attempted murders in a year! Someone needs to stop hi
m!
Just for ur info they havent even filed for divorce and she wanted him when he had money and nice cars and all that. First of all the Turner boy had no business going over to her house in the first place...she is a married woman after all. The unarmed Turner boy had threatened Bubba over the summer with a gun and he had no concern with Erica unless he was sleepin with her. Your info is way off and its not 4 attempted murders lets try two and if it were me i would have just gave him the ass kickin that he needed and sent him on down the road.....HE HAD NO BUSINESS AT HER HOUSE OR BEING CONCERNED ABOUT HER NOT ANSWERIN THE DAMN PHONE AND IF SHE WAS THAT SCARED OF BUBBA THEN WHY WOULD SHE RIDE AROUND WITH HIM WHEN HE HAD MONEY????? CAN YOU SAY GOLD DIGGER???? HELL HIS FAMILY WAS JUST UP THE DRIVEWAY IF SHE WAS SO SCARED OF HIM!!!!MAKES YOU THINK THAT MAYBE THA TURNER BOY SPENT THE NITE WITH HER...
Looker

Robbins, TN

#29 Jan 3, 2011
gone wrote:
He will stay in jail for a long time, being said all parties should have learned a hard leason from this incident, no excuses for bubba's actions, he has a drug and mental problem, along with the fact that his wife has been sleeping with the turner guy for 2 yrs, she should have devoriced him then and if Turner wants her he needs to move her out of the community, he is more then a friend trying to help and everyone knows he is scre---- her. now that he is Gone it would be a good time for her to relocate.
How do you know they were seeing each other for two years???
lol

Chesterfield, MO

#30 Jan 30, 2011
Who didn't know?
nurse e

Wartburg, TN

#31 Feb 5, 2011
lol wrote:
Who didn't know?
Yes, and I'm sure you know it all. I'm guessing you hung out with them?
lol

Chesterfield, MO

#32 Feb 6, 2011
Can't ever tell, but maybe a time or two.
WILDMAN

Nashville, TN

#33 Feb 13, 2011
Remember how he help bust that old boy at the eagle mart matt hatfield wayne potter bubba the you people in morgan county need to put a stop to the KILBY BULL SHIT STEALING AND DOWN RIGHT ROBBING PEOPLE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER YOU A'LL you know what i talking about R.B. PS KILBYS don't scare me even big BUBBA HUH BUBBA remember that day. THE ONE AND ONLY [WILDMAN]
WILDMAN

Nashville, TN

#34 Feb 13, 2011
Oh don't forget about good old drug dealing sitching SUSAN KILBY big BUBBAS partner in crimes BY YOURS TRULY WILDMAN
joe

Knoxville, TN

#35 Aug 2, 2011
is he still in jail. just wondering what happened to him.. is he back on the streets? I heardhe was a coward.
Original Report

Oak Ridge, TN

#36 Nov 25, 2011
http://www.wate.com/Global/story.asp...

Posted: Nov 04, 2010 10:31 AM EDT Updated: Dec 04, 2010 10:30 AM EST

James "Bubba" Kilby III (source: Morgan County Sheriff's Office) The sheriff's office says the shooting of Aaron Turner, 26, at 149 Oak Lawn Road in the Pine Orchard community, was reported at 6:00 a.m.

By JOSH AULT
6 News Reporter

WARTBURG (WATE)- A Morgan County man was taken into custody Thursday morning for questioning about a shooting that wounded another man at his estranged wife's home.

James "Bubba" Kilby III was taken into custody without incident.

The sheriff's office says the shooting of Aaron Turner, 26, at 149 Oak Lawn Road in the Pine Orchard community, was reported at 6:00 a.m.

Turner doesn't have life-threatening injuries, according to Sheriff Glen Freytag. He's hospitalized in Knoxville at UT Medical Center.

Neighbors say they were awakened by four shots.

"I wasn't sure if someone got shot or what," said Shannon Allison, who lives near where the shooting happened. "All I knew there was a bunch of cars and a lot of commotion going on up at the neighbors."

Kilby's estranged wife lives in the mobile home with their three children, ages seven and under. She's lived there for six or seven months.

The shooting happened in the driveway. A neighbor who helped Turner said the back window of his car was shot out, and he was hit at least twice.

Turner drove himself to a friend's mobile home a few blocks away.

Sheriff Freytag says Kilby was charged with attempted murder this summer and was out on bond.

Oakdale School was put on what's called a "soft lockdown," meaning students could still change classes, for four hours Thursday while officers were looking for Kilby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgan County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morgan County today paper (Oct '15) Aug 9 Eustus 10
Stewart Davidson (Sep '14) Jul '17 Nancy Jacobs 6
Please Dont Forget Cecil Stewart Davidson. (Dec '14) Jul '17 Nancy Jacobs 7
Looking for people having paranormal issues. Jul '17 Paranormal invest... 1
Josh Laymance Jul '17 Wartburg 2
In search of serious inspiring paranormal inves... Jul '17 Reasercher 1
News East Tennessee family waits for justice after D... (Nov '16) Jun '17 Big Foot 2
More from around the web