Deer Lodge, TN

#61 Jan 11, 2010
Keieth KrudDag wrote:
Boby Gibson all the way we's behind you da man
why bobby krud so u can get by with selling ur pills and stuff
Registered Voter

United States

#62 Jan 12, 2010
A while back, I was told by a current county commissioner that he had helped elect the Sheriff (Ledbetter) and the DA (Johnson) and that "I could kill someone in this county and still be home in time for my dinner" This was NOT a joke. I met the sheriff later that month and mentioned the persons name who told me that. The sheriff responded "he did alot to help get me elected so I can't really say anything about him".
We need someone outside the county (not Angel - he was hand picked by the commissioner who said he could commit murder and be home for dinner)who can be fair and does not OWE anyone anything. When we have commissioners who say things like this, it is time for change from the bottom to to the top.
Blessings to you all - please vote!
William Bridges

AOL

#63 Jan 16, 2010
I am still planing on running for sheriff. I have 14 years in law-enforcement. This county needs some one from out side to clean it up. And that is what I plan to do.
TamiLK

United States

#64 Jan 16, 2010
Registered Voter wrote:
A while back, I was told by a current county commissioner that he had helped elect the Sheriff (Ledbetter) and the DA (Johnson) and that "I could kill someone in this county and still be home in time for my dinner" This was NOT a joke. I met the sheriff later that month and mentioned the persons name who told me that. The sheriff responded "he did alot to help get me elected so I can't really say anything about him".
We need someone outside the county (not Angel - he was hand picked by the commissioner who said he could commit murder and be home for dinner)who can be fair and does not OWE anyone anything. When we have commissioners who say things like this, it is time for change from the bottom to to the top.
lessings to you all - please vote!
Give me a name. No fair! I want to be sure I don't vote for anyone he/she recommends. I thought my family would be safe with Gibson. Obviously I was W R O N G!
William Bridges

AOL

#65 Jan 16, 2010
When is the next election. I need to put my name out there on the voters slip. I do plan to run and if elected I plan to turn things around. http://morgansheriff.webs.com <This my web site please check it out, some of the web site is still under construction. Thanks
William Bridges

AOL

#66 Jan 19, 2010
Please check out my new web site. Sorry some of the web site is still underconstruction. http://morgansheriff.webs.com
wrong state

Oneida, TN

#67 Jan 19, 2010
I think you're on the wrong forum. This is the Morgan County Tennessee forum.

“The Blaze is my Hero”

Since: May 07

Mother Russia

#68 Jan 19, 2010
Well Bridges may be able to clean up the county (where ever its at) but he sure wont be any good at the cyber patrol unit :(

I think Ill run for sheriff. Start up the hillbilly swat team to take out meth houses. Nothing scarier that 20 rednecks with guns coming through your door.

Sad fact is that I really dont think we will ever see change here unless the people stand up together and speak out. Maybe we need to form a local guardian angels to take the towns back since the law enforcement cant. 4-50 slightly high country boys with ball bats and BAM you got a cleanup squad!
William Bridges

AOL

#69 Jan 19, 2010
No I am on the right forum Wrong state. And Mr. Outdoorsman, I know I can clean up Morgan county. You first need to start with the Sheriff's dept. With the deputies that go off and play around and it takes 40min. to 1.5 hours to answere a call, something is wrong. When the offenders that get 4,5,6 and 8 cases of DWI's something is wrong. Either the Sheriff does not care or he is doing something wrong. The last thing you said, that is what I will try to do, try to get people to stand up together and fight crime not fight against each other.

“The Blaze is my Hero”

Mother Russia

#70 Jan 20, 2010
lol sorry William I had to poke a lil fun. In all seriousness I really wish you were running for this county here in Tennessee. I like your views and ideas and perhaps this county could learn something from reading your posts. Good luck in the election, wish us the same because God knows we will need it.
William Bridges

AOL

#71 Jan 20, 2010
That's fine, I did not take any offence. I am planning to run in the next election. I hope that I can reach a few readers out there to show them and let them know that there is a better way. I just don't know how the people of Morgan Co. can put up with your judicial system the way it is. And I have read your post MR. outdoorsman, and I wish we could do "some of the things you stated" LOL. But there has got to be a better way. And as I stated that there was no offence taken. And I hope that I did not offend you, Sorry if I did. Thanks William Bridges
winners will return

Oliver Springs, TN

#72 Jan 20, 2010
So are we talking about Morgan county TN?

“The Blaze is my Hero”

Mother Russia

#73 Jan 20, 2010
No sir no offense in any way at all. Me being a southern born corn fed redneck (lol) sometimes my notions are a little beyond what can be legally allowed lol.

The problem in our county is that we are split three ways. Those who don't care, those who care but are afraid to speak up for fear of retaliation and those of us who care and speak out regardless.

I really hope to see more people realize that when united together there is not much they can do in form of retaliation because the consequences will be much greater. Just as an old saying, one man can not bear the weight of boulders but ten men can carry them away. STAND UNITED is the key.
William Bridges

AOL

#74 Jan 20, 2010
That's right, and I agree with all you said. I too southern born. If we all stand up to those drug dealers and fifths there's not much they can do. Of course when I say stand up to them I mean legally. If we all pull together we can make a difference. When I come to Morgan Co. in march we need to sit down and talk some time. I would really like to get to know the people and problems of Morgan Co. Thanks Outdoorsman, William Bridges
thekaidawg

Deer Lodge, TN

#75 Jan 20, 2010
ummm kenny lawson was in the sherrif's office and as for larry lawson if you wanna call him a "certified paramedic" that's fine.. but I call him a no good piece of shit just like the rest of the county do-gooder's in that office the whole system is a joke... someone needs to sweep it out and start fresh...

“The Blaze is my Hero”

Mother Russia

#76 Jan 20, 2010
William, I am a little confused at this point however. Are you speaking of coming to Morgan Co TN? and running ? I was thinking you had gotten the wrong state? Im confused now as to which state youre running in. If youre coming to TN to run and reside here rest assured I will vote for you.
William Bridges

AOL

#77 Jan 20, 2010
Yes, I am going to run for Sheriff in Morgan Co. Tenn. I will be coming to Morgan Co. in March to start my campaign. My wife's family is from Morgan Co. and I love that area. Check out my web site, some of it is still under construction. http://morgansheriff.webs.com

“The Blaze is my Hero”

Mother Russia

#78 Jan 21, 2010
Well Mr. Bridges it would be nice to see a fresh face on law enforcement. I am a webmaster so if you need help on your site let me know.

Here is your candidate boys. You said we need a new sheriff who isn't a local and who wont be partial to the good ol boys so remember that when you hit the polls.
William Bridges

AOL

#79 Jan 21, 2010
Well no one will be showed favoritism, If I was to be elected SHERIFF everyone would be treated the same "fairly". And when I hit the polls they will know that I want be partial to anyone.
HMMMMM

Helenwood, TN

#80 Jan 23, 2010
Well, I noticed in our little new paper this past wednesday that lonnie larue has pickd up his paperwork to run.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgan County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brack Hensley Sep 8 Executioner 2
big mountain drug bust (Jun '16) Sep 3 josh is a puss 6
News TBI investigates scene in Morgan County Sep 2 faulkner 1
In search of serious inspiring paranormal inves... Sep 1 Faulkner 2
Bedbugs Aug 31 Concerned parent 1
Lost pet Aug 30 Ray 2
What is up with Rugby Tn? Aug 26 Jimmy2017 1
More from around the web