“The Blaze is my Hero”

Since: May 07

Mother Russia

#41 Jul 8, 2009
Well I like Bobby but he was in and had his chance. I think its time to go new, nothing against Bobby as a person but this is the same as business. Each of us have to make a solid and logical decision at the polls. I think we need a new fresh start on sheriff. Little hoot long is supposed to run and at this point Id say vote for him.
improvemorgancou nty org

Sunbright, TN

#42 Jul 15, 2009
I can state with certainty that a vote for Gibson equals a vote for no change. There will begin to shape up a group of candidates. I talked with one of my retired THP friends the other day and indicated to me that there very well could be a couple of good candidates. What the county really needs is a primary and general election. Get rid of the watered down elections. This should be a priority.

www.improvemorgancounty.org
Jason

Huntsville, TN

#43 Jul 16, 2009
wartburg girl wrote:
Chris Nance for Sherriff!!! wwwoooooo
What happen to Chris Nance? Where did he go?
jaegarmeister

Oneida, TN

#44 Jul 17, 2009
chris is in boot camp in Georgia. he joined the service. he should be done in another month maybe. he will not be your next sheriff, he won't be here.
Benson

United States

#45 Jul 17, 2009
I agree with Outdoorsman, Little Hoot or Lonnie Larue seem to be the best for the job.
NANASKIDS

Grimsley, TN

#46 Jul 20, 2009
thekaidawg wrote:
<quoted text>
better yet, what planet are you from?? still a little mad cause ledbetter pulled you off the corner up in burrville?? I hope he gave you less than a bag for a date... cause you're so full of crap I don't think you'd be worth more than a nickel
You've got me mixed up with the under age girl that he knocked up, then adopted the baby boy from her. Hard to explain how an adopted son looks so much like him. If I was ask to make a list of low lifes in the world, Dennis would be somewhere close to the bottom.
HeyNANA

United States

#47 Jul 22, 2009
Mexican Americans love their NANA'S and their Nono's and their Nina's and their Nino's....Nano Nano Nina Nono!

Mexican Americans don't like to just get into gang fights,
they like flowers and music and white girls named Debbie too.

Mexican Americans are named Chata and Chella and chemma and have a son in law named jeff.

Mexican Americans don't like to get up early in the morning but they have to so they do it real slow.

Mexican Americans love education so they go to night school and they take spanish and get a B.

Mexican Americans love their NANA'S and their Nono's and their Nina's and their Nino's........ Nano Nano Nina Nono!

Mexican Americans don't like to go to the movies where the dude has to wear contact lenses to make his blue eyes brown cause don't it make my brown eyes blue.....

LEADBELLY KNOWS SPANISH?
Those who know the truth

Huntsville, TN

#48 Jul 23, 2009
Well I believe it is safe to say no matter who runs there will still be nasty comments about that person and the person after them. It is proven no matter who is in the office the majority of people do not like they job they do. But I will say I will be voting for Chief Angle he will be the best person for the job. He has years of experience and he knows how to run a business. And for those of you that say one person is more political than the other, well that has been the case for years and that will never change in this county no matter who is in office.
what

Huntsville, TN

#49 Jul 25, 2009
jaegarmeister wrote:
chris is in boot camp in Georgia. he joined the service. he should be done in another month maybe. he will not be your next sheriff, he won't be here.
I heard he got married and moved to South Carolina.
Those who know the truth

Huntsville, TN

#50 Jul 28, 2009
thekaidawg wrote:
As for morgan county sherriff, I think Larue 100%. Bobby Gibson is one of the sorriest people i've seen in the sherriff's office... Maybe we should clean up the judge, then worry bout the sherriff, Dennis is a good guy always helped... it's davis that's letting everyone off with a slap on the wrist. chris nance for sherriff?? what a joke... I went to school with nance, and slapping that badge on has made him think he's some kind of bad ass.... well here ya go... he's just another moco rent a po po... Here's another one... Kenny Lawson should stop messing around with the EMTs and get his job done... what a waste of flesh... I say clean em out and let's get a new department...
Just for your information the only Lawson at the Sheriffs Department is Larry Lawson and he can hang with the medics if he wants since he is a certified Paramedic
what

Huntsville, TN

#51 Jul 29, 2009
Those who know the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for your information the only Lawson at the Sheriffs Department is Larry Lawson and he can hang with the medics if he wants since he is a certified Paramedic
For your information chris nance does not work for mcpd anymore! He joined the army and he will not be sheriff and he would NOT want to be sheriff anyway. And im sure he was a way better cop than you could ever be.
What

Huntsville, TN

#52 Jul 29, 2009
meant to reply to thkaidawg....
No more Pupee Rupee

Wartburg, TN

#53 Aug 5, 2009
I thin we should just go all out and elect a federal marshall and take up the Texan attitude. Walk the line or get the hell shot! Bring back the gallows, chop pff the hands of thieves and castrate the sexual predators. Justice !!!!!!

Grandpappy told my pappy
Back in my day, son
A man had to answer
For the wicked thing he done
Take all the rope in Texas
Find a tall oak tree
Round up all of them bad boys
And hang 'em high in the street
For all the people to see

And justice is the one thing
You should always find
You gotta saddle up your boys
You gotta draw a hard line
When the gun smoke settles
We'll sing a victory tune
And we'll all meet back
At the local saloon

We'll raises up our glasses
Against evil forces
Singing, "Whiskey for my men, beer for my horses!"
jakie

Jeffersonville, IN

#54 Aug 17, 2009
tubby williams for sherriff
out of towner

Jonesborough, TN

#55 Aug 19, 2009
When is the last date to file and where is the Court House?
huhuh

Oneida, TN

#56 Aug 27, 2009
ummm when is the elections? I thought this august? when do they elect? or is it november?
WHATEVER

Jonesborough, TN

#57 Aug 28, 2009
Is there a Lawley who works at the sherrif department?
UT COP

Huntsville, TN

#58 Sep 14, 2009
WHATEVER wrote:
Is there a Lawley who works at the sherrif department?
No there is a Larry Lawson
William Bridges

AOL

#59 Jan 9, 2010
I am still going to run for sheriff. There are alot of things that could be changed for the better. I realy feel that someone from the out side of the county needs to come in and clean things up. That is what i entend to do. I am looking for a comm. to help me with the election. I have a lot of ideas that I have from working in law-enforecment for the past 15 years. My ideas will work and clean up the county of Morgan. If there is any-one out there that can help me out let me know @ kmblawncare@aol.com put sheriff in comment line.
LOLHAHA

Oneida, TN

#60 Jan 10, 2010
Larry Lawson for Sheirff THATS a JOKE within its self. Yes he is a certified Paramedic and at one time he was a good one. But to many people knows how he did things. He treated the pataints wrong. Ive seen it with my own eyes. Let him keep being a cop. At least he is good at that job. Or at least he trys to do a good job. Morgan Co needs a new face in this town. Someone that will come in here and clean this place up. My vote would to go outside the area of Morgan Co and surrounding area's to fine a person willing to stand tall and do this county some good. Drugs deals happen everywhere here in Morgan Co and the biggest buyer's are the cops. If they bust someone with drugs they take trade offs. Either for info on someone else or for SEX. In my book they are no better then I am. I put my pants on just like they do. inless im in a hurry and then its both at one time and im tripping all the way out the door.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgan County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mother of dead 17-month-old defends herself, de... Sep 15 frommorgancountya... 24
Morgan County Attorney convicted of DUI Andrew ... Sep 1 Fairytale tattoo 3
booneville ky deer hunters Aug 27 deer hunter 1
Morgan County man executes self in front of off... (Jan '08) Aug 23 nightmare 60
Joshua Thorne Aug 21 Daisy 1
morgan county mud sling 2014 Aug '14 country girl 2
Morgan county sheriffs race 2014 Aug '14 Just Me 10
•••

Morgan County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••